Askew is moving on

Askew

Still dont get why he was an important person and what was that 1 million giveway reward(s)?

He's just a nice guy and a funny member of our community. :D

To bad many of these kind of members are leaving recently.

who cares...

He's just a nice guy and a funny member of our community. :D

To bad many of these kind of members are leaving recently.

There i got an answer was that hard? xD

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Then explain

Look there are too many to be brought up.

If you don't know Askew then move on, we are making a big deal out of this because he was a member that we valved a lot, he filled the void of laughter, boredness, and advice. It's sad to see so many people go.

See right here.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/226616-forum-members-who-have-left/

Who is that guy? and why is he important?

He once took a bullet for every member of the forum. All in a row. That's why we love him so.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

rD86N2D.png

This thread may get locked.

I don't see him in the people that reading this topic.

rD86N2D.png

This thread may get locked.

I don't know about you guys but the Jaws theme is plays in my head whenever I see a mod watching a thread.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Look there are too many to be brought up.

If you don't know Askew then move on, we are making a big deal out of this because he was a member that we valved a lot, he filled the void of laughter, boredness, and advice. It's sad to see so many people go.

See right here.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/226616-forum-members-who-have-left/

Wow, thanks for pointing that thread out to me. There are a lot of names who i will miss and some that i don't. Quite shocking to see all of them gone. Well, at least there are many others still on board. :)

who cares...

Whhhhhaaaaat he was banned? 0_o

Yeah everything seems to be a bit hush hush at the moment for some reason.

I've heard many conspiracy theories but this one takes the cake.

If he was banned, he was banned. The mods have no onus to explain why. This isn't a democracy. It's a bloody Internet forum.

If he was banned, he was banned. The mods have no onus to explain why. This isn't a democracy. It's a bloody Internet forum.

I read,  they have no 'anus' 

And why is no explanation needed? Yes,  there is. 

It wasn't a conspiracy theory ya knob i was saying it as in no ones really talking about it and the thread that was opened to talk about it was locked.

As per section 10 of the forum Code of Conduct, it is not our policy to comment on the moderation or bans of other members.

You may not discuss or complain in open forum about another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email/message between the person concerned and the moderators.

I have now locked this thread.

HTTP/2 203