iPhone 6 Leaks show a whole new design and features.

terrytek

http://bgr.com/2014/04/23/iphone-6-photos-concept-renders-hajek/

As BGR says, the iPhone may have either a 4.7 or 5 inch screen, a new A8 processor, 1GB of RAM, and possibly a Full HD screen. But, as the renderings show, the dual flash camera hasn't returned. If this is true, then I am a bit upset. The dual flash camera actually made my photos better. Plus, they are not able to fit more than 5 apps vertically, 4 apps horizontally. If they increase the size of the screen, they should be able to fit more apps on one screen.

Also, according to http://www.martinhajek.com/iphone-6-s-or-c/, they assume Apple is gonna come out with a 6S and a 6C. I just hope that's not true, because the 5C, IMHO, is the ugliest thing Apple can make. It was just like 5, but in a plastic cover, which is stupid. Metal looks better on the iPhone, not crappy plastic.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

a 4.7-inch display, 1,334 x 750-pixel resolution, a new Apple A8 processor, 1GB of RAM and an NFC chip. The device is expected to be even thinner than the current iPhone 5s model, and it will also obviously be a bit bigger in order to accommodate the larger display and, theoretically, a bigger battery.

(The specs it supposedly has) so not much has changed here... I don't mind Apple and I'm not a fanboy of Android I owned an iPhone for 3 years and still own an iPad but they are seriously behind on the hardware side of things.

I'm inclined to call bs... it resembles the 5C too much for the usual industrial, clean design.

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

I'm not going to buy it, so I couldn't give less shits, but I hope for them that they increase the iPhone screen. 4.7 inches with slim bezels is ideal for me. I would actually recommend it if it was that size.

Besides, iPhone 'rumors' are mostly BS until a fortnight before launch, that's when it starts getting real.

Compatible with Windows 95

I hope they don't change the overall design because to me the 5 and 5s are the best looking handsets out there, it's just the component quality that has been really lacking for the last two years.

Maybe we finally get to feel a liquid metal shell and a battery that holds off longer than a day.

144Hz goodness

1GB of RAM lolwut?..... this all seems fake to me

they are so far behind the android phones in the hardware sector yet i bet you it will still be ultra expensive and the sheep.. SORRY fans will go out and buy them.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I hope they don't change the overall design because to me the 5 and 5s are the best looking handsets out there, it's just the component quality that has been really lacking for the last two years.

Maybe we finally get to feel a liquid metal shell and a battery that holds off longer than a day.

I like the size and feels of the iPhone, just wish it was bezel-less with a bigger display.

I always LOL when one of these concept models show up... the final versions are almost always so different for me to care about these rumors.

they are so far behind the android phones in the hardware sector yet i bet you it will still be ultra expensive and the sheep.. SORRY fans will go out and buy them.

You do realise that a phone is the sum of the parts not the parts themselves? Apple phones, like Windows phones don't need a quad core to run the OS smoothly. 

Here, the 5S, M8 & GS5 all retail for the same which is probably why the iPhone is always a strong seller in Oz. 

Those renders look beautiful, if only I could get an Android phone that looked like that ;_;

Your blind hate is showing... You seem to be forgetting that iOS is the world's most optimised mobile OS. It doesn't need crazy specs to run buttery smooth. The S4/5, Note 3, HTC ONE M7/M8 all manage to lag with their crazy specs.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Whole new design...............Still looks like sh*t.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

(The specs it supposedly has) so not much has changed here... I don't mind Apple and I'm not a fanboy of Android I owned an iPhone for 3 years and still own an iPad but they are seriously behind on the hardware side of things.

well there are a few things to consider. their CPU is designed for their OS, means they dont "Need" that much processor power, honestly my iphone 4s felt faster than my G2, so. but i hate this design. its really a step backwards. so ugly

As someone who has owned every single iPhone, minus the S versions, I still think nothing comes close to the looks of the Oppo Find 7.  I think that's going to be the first phone to make me leave iPhones.  The looks of these are basically expected.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Look up performance comparisons before calling people sheep for buying an iphone. The 5S and Air dominate almost any speed comparisons even with their "far behind hardware".

Wtf are you talking about man...

iphone61.jpg

n7100xxuenb2-android-4-3-stock-firmware-

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

i have a 5s and to me this looks like a complete step backwards for apple. They're going from minimal bezel on the side to having a thick and rounded bezel that just looks cheap. if the phone looked like this but had flat edges i would be fine with it

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

Stupid renders anyone could have made not leaks. Most likely the whole BGR post is bullsh*t. 

I DON'T WANT SAY THAT THE DESIGN IS THE SAME

BUTTTTTTTTT

THE DESIGN IS THE SAME

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Calm down guys, its just a new iPhone. Its a phone for that matter, all they did was make it bigger, add nicer cameras and some BS software to Hype you up.