iPhone 6 Leaks show a whole new design and features.

terrytek

Remember, this is all a rendering! None of this is real!

Nothing to see here.

U7eVFBQ.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Calm down guys, its just a new iPhone. Its a phone for that matter, all they did was make it bigger, add nicer cameras and some BS software to Hype you up. 

Yeah, I think it's time Apple did a size enlargement. Also, curves make the iPhone look sexy.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I DON'T WANT SAY THAT THE DESIGN IS THE SAME

BUTTTTTTTTT

THE DESIGN IS THE SAME

epic trolling :^)

Seriously, this is first real step towards something different. It looks excellent IMO.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

This is BS.

A8 processor yes. 1GB RAM, hopefully not. (2GB RAM is good). 4.7" screen possible. Same design I think they will use

It looks like an iPod touch with a case. There had be some real innovation on the tech side of things...

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

(The specs it supposedly has) so not much has changed here... I don't mind Apple and I'm not a fanboy of Android I owned an iPhone for 3 years and still own an iPad but they are seriously behind on the hardware side of things.

They aren't behind they are just smart about their specs.

They don't waste processing power and battery life on a huge PPI that you can't even see.

And they are the first ones with a 64bit phone so they are clearly not behind the competition.

RTX2070OC 

All of this only a few gens behind android phones?! WOW!

*le sarcasm*

So,  an incredibly unofficial made up product is reported as being a rumor and people on this forum either bash it or fangirl out over it because it was labeled as apple?

Hang your head in shame LTT, you should be criticizing the assumptions not making them.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.