Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@SSDGuys, you are not using RAM caching for SSDs?

i was , and now im not. no gains for what i do , just chews up ram 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

@KRImSIN for every sexual thing you've ever said on ts , I feel this should have been added to the end xD

post-121932-0-90800600-1446444458.jpeg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Nope, I don't really see the point.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

@KRImSIN for every sexual thing you've ever said on ts , I feel this should have been added to the end xD

image.jpeg

I always feel that has the opposite effect because if it is a joke that is usually clear so saying that tends to make people sound insecure with what they are saying.

I always feel that has the opposite effect because if it is a joke that is usually clear so saying that tends to make people sound insecure with what they are saying.

lol , sometimes its awk before the joke is even made

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm guessing @MyInnerFred didn't make it further than Easy difficulty...

easy_modo___by_climbkid-d4xxkfh.jpg

If you would have just played enough on Lunatic difficulty, you'd be dodging rain by now.

Nah I don't play on easy mode.

YrfSYhj.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nah I don't play on easy mode.

YrfSYhj.jpg

Suuuure, Fred...Just weren't attentive enough, then? Weren't you told anything about being aware of your surroundings?

ibb3CjSZt0dsd3.gif

...either that, or you tried to apply the fighting games' mechanic of dodging projectiles; that is; dive right into it. Just what @wolfgang was warning you about:

Your not supposed to jump in front of the falling shelf.

To be fair, as a person having no experience in bullet hell games, I would probably get rekt even on easy. Too bad dodging skills don't quite transfer over different games... If they did, could probably do well thanks to playing mainly as Scout in TF2 nowadays; I focus so much on dodging everything that I can't hit jack sh*t with a shotgun at point-plank range myself either.

oCXrDuC.gif

This is how most Scout duels go btw. Perfect demonstration of such. lol

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Still going to assume that is because you dont play at all.

Also seeing as the thread didnt get made I guess I will make it in the morning sometime.

Suuuure, Fred...Just weren't attentive enough, then? Weren't you told anything about being aware of your surroundings?

ibb3CjSZt0dsd3.gif

...either that, or you tried to apply the fighting games' mechanic of dodging projectiles; that is; dive right into it. Just what @wolfgang was warning you about:

Traitorous assumptions.

I don't play on easy mode! Lunatic Kingdom!

vfpxabv.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Traitorous assumptions.

I don't play on easy mode! Lunatic Kingdom!

vfpxabv.jpg

Yeah... The only game with PointDevice mode, which makes the game easier, by exchanging lives to checkpoints... It was meant to be used by high score runners, but it's also favored by scrubs that are new to the game, since it feels less frustrating to start from a checkpoint than all the way from the beginning.

7j2l9ML.png

Though I am a hypocrite for calling you a scrub, since I am a bigger scrub than you... After all, very little game experience is better than no experience at all.

I'm hoping you don't take these seriously. I'm just snarking just for the fun of it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Woooooooo

Just spent 4 hours ripping out all my hard drives and rewiring my case.

So much open space in my PC now.

Installed a Grid V2+ controller, wired all my fans to it.

I now have my totally dead silent under zero load PC

...because it's fucking DOA :D

http://w.webms.org/NWteFHAM.webm

That was well written. I laughed until I couldn't breathe. Schadenfreude is strong here. 

Also 10/10 webm. Gold star for perfect execution.

@CatCloud

I beat the story mode for Mugen Souls. Now I move on to training for True End. I've decided I don't care to naturally grind beyond this. I downloaded the free DLC packs that give you lots of points and OP equipment. 

Onward to victory. Or not. I feel like I'm going to stop with each game once I've beaten it's story mode, then once I have beaten each one, I come back and go for full completion/extra story bits & such. Cross Edge & Tales of Zestiria are next.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I do with the build in one for Samsung otherwise no.

Hmm, how much do you think that would cost to have made somewhere? All the lasercutting places I can find are just saying that they first need to get a request and then will set a price, so I have absolutely no idea how much it would cost.

ya that is a thing most places will do and you may have a hard time finding a place that will do one off parts

the place I used has an online quoting tool which is nice. they now even have a page with keyboard parts on it designed with swills tool that uses the keyboard layout information. http://www.bigbluesaw.com/big-blue-saw/big-blue-saw-special-info/waterjet-and-laser-cut-keyboard-plates.html

also it seems like you may be interested in the phantom keyboard setup with the 7bit layout

here is one of @TheProfosist's old builds that used it.

Original-7bit-Phantom.jpg

There was one guy on GH that made plate im not sure if he does it any more. @Charger does ortholinear keybords do it?

That site is pretty cool!

I do still have one original 7bit plate. Also if interested I do actually have another brand new set of those keycaps. Basiclaly youd just need to hunt down a case. That one there is a PLU-87 which is a direct knockoff of the Filco TKL. You have to do a small amount of modification with a dremel to make it fit like that though.

There was one guy on GH that made plate im not sure if he does it any more. @Charger does ortholinear keybords do it?That site is pretty cool!I do still have one original 7bit plate. Also if interested I do actually have another brand new set of those keycaps. Basiclaly youd just need to hunt down a case. That one there is a PLU-87 which is a direct knockoff of the Filco TKL. You have to do a small amount of modification with a dremel to make it fit like that though.

How much would you charge for the plate+keycaps? I might consider it(your wording kinda sounded like an offer to sell them to me, sorry if I misinterpreted it).

My current plan is actually to have a plate and bottom plate cut and then assemble them similarly to the keyboard Charger made for Vitalius. And for the keycaps I would buy blanks on maxkeyboard.com, cause blanks are bae.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Japs with their hilarious and weird gameshows.  :lol:

I can't stop laughing and I'm beginning to have panic attacks.  :lol:

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

115ef2a794ae07a9e06e20541442b399.png

hyperdimension predicted the explosion in size of phones 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

How much would you charge for the plate+keycaps? I might consider it(your wording kinda sounded like an offer to sell them to me, sorry if I misinterpreted it).

My current plan is actually to have a plate and bottom plate cut and then assemble them similarly to the keyboard Charger made for Vitalius. And for the keycaps I would buy blanks on maxkeyboard.com, cause blanks are bae.

Yes I was offering to sell them as I really dont need them as I have extra's. I have PCB, Controller, Possibly Diodes, 7bit Plate, and 7bit Keycaps. All of these are still from the original Phantom GB. I have no idea what these are worth anymore... @Charger any idea's? For the keycaps how about $50? Ill work with you on this as id like to get these into someone's hands that's going to actually use them.

damn umm I mean ive done it but like I dont prefer to. I seem to usually watch 4-6 eps in a sitting depening wht else I have going on and when I started. I have been quite know to watch a 12ep series on one sitting while only intending to watch a bit but after about 12-13 eps idk especially since there us usually at least one lull in the story as some point with that many which is usually when I stop.

also i think that 19 min is a bit short even if you cut out OP and ED

I usually sit in two three episodes take a break (10 min usualy for eating) and do the same again allday until I finish the series if it is about 20 eps long

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

I usually sit in two three episodes take a break (10 min usualy for eating) and do the same again allday until I finish the series if it is about 20 eps long

my quartet of dancers welcomes you

post-89070-0-75118500-1446460012.gif

sorry bout your anime thread, no point in making a new one since this thread is pretty much the hottest thread in the forum.

you should message @MyInnerFred that you want to join. You can follow this thread but beware you'll be recieving a crapton of notifs from here on out.

@Zayzo school days, nope not cringy at all. :3

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Any good visual novels that aren't cringe as fuck? 

@Zayzo well it's a manga but there basically the same Lucifer and the biscuit hammer, it's quite funny but it does have a few panttyshots in the first and second book thou. the 3rd and 4th have one if I remember right.

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

my quartet of dancers welcomes you

attachicon.giftumblr_mtrfk9ChCT1sgykrmo1_500.gif

sorry bout your anime thread, no point in making a new one since this thread is pretty much the hottest thread in the forum.

you should message @MyInnerFred that you want to join. You can follow this thread but beware you'll be recieving a crapton of notifs from here on out.

@Zayzo school days, nope not cringy at all. :3

What do you mean join?

Any good visual novels that aren't cringe as fuck? 

0bc7ee084d5d9ac815f0e34e3afb6f7f.png

bar fairy fencer, not sure how the hell that got in the vn section on my steam page

world end economica isnt there for some odd reason.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@brownninja97 you mean there are visual novels on steam, omg I might die in exitment if it is true