Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i dont think @TheProfosist wants his old drive back. The one he is trying to get rid of was the replacement for what vitalius got from him lol

@helping pretty much... Also I doubt this would be any better for @Vitalius

Truthfully if the Sabertooth X99 wasnt stupid and disabled the bottom x8 slot when you used the M.2 slot. (it should have just been halved to x4). I probably wouldnt have even sold the RevoDrive as its a monster. Ill likely never own some of that professional grade again storage wise. One advantage of their system with those drives was that with the chip on there and how it worked over PCI-E you could RAID multiple cards together via their hardware. Was kinda crazy...

Welp, Viz has claimed yet another manga, One Punch Man. 

On the brighter side, ProleteR has a new album.

Oh fuck yes. 

totes interested

wat it do?

lol

What do you mean "wat it do"?

I understand but, to a trained ear you will notice the difference between 2 file formats, WHICH is what I was talking about. I was comparing MP3 to FLAC not FLAC to FLAC

I notice differences in audio very very easily, it was one of the joys of when I was doing percussion, the tiniest off set on anything or miss hit on anything and bam I could tell right away, which would make me readjust stuff and fine tune till it was were it should be for the tone.

Fair enough, since I never did experiments to see changes in the tone, I was only looking at other differences in the waveform.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

@helping pretty much... Also I doubt this would be any better for @Vitalius

Truthfully if the Sabertooth X99 wasnt stupid and disabled the bottom x8 slot when you used the M.2 slot. (it should have just been halved to x4). I probably wouldnt have even sold the RevoDrive as its a monster. Ill likely never own some of that professional grade again storage wise. One advantage of their system with those drives was that with the chip on there and how it worked over PCI-E you could RAID multiple cards together via their hardware. Was kinda crazy...

Good ol' asus and their hardware derps

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

@TheProfosist

This is accurate. Basically "What's up?" regarding the drive. But you kinda answered that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Good ol' asus and their hardware derps

Minus that so far id say the board is perfect, well at least for me.

I am ever more becoming the old grouchy otaku...

@Vitalius I am selling it as I have replaced it and dont need that good of a drive for any other systems that I own.

@TheProfosist

This is accurate. Basically "What's up?" regarding the drive. But you kinda answered that.

the previous explanation was about why I sold you the RevoDrive.

he ordered a larger m.2 drive

correct!

@Charger @TheProfosist

k

Was gonna buy a large M.2 drive anywho. Just not ready for that commitment yet.

Wallet is Kill.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So @MyInnerFred since clearly I have not made the thread yet and you have not made it yet should we just skip it at this point seeing as the point of a hallowing thread was to have it done before hallowing I dont really see a need to make this weeks thread lol

Simple, we'll just a have a extended week then. 

@Charger @TheProfosist

k

Wallet is Kill.

Wallet is always kill, wallet never lives.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Minus that so far id say the board is perfect, well at least for me.

@Vitalius I am selling it as I have replaced it and dont need that good of a drive for any other systems that I own.

Oh, man I went through so many Z87 Sabertooth's over stupid little things 

1st one was that it would not detect ANY memory no matter what I did

2nd one it had random moments were ALL of the rear I/o would just disconnect and I had to hard power down the system to fix it

3rd one had an issue were it kept having trouble noticing GPU's in the PCI-E lanes

4th one it had trouble posting about 75% of the time giving a SATA error when the drives I had were all 100% fine 

I'm on the 5th one now and its been running solid since September of 2014

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

@Charger @TheProfosist

k

Wallet is Kill.

so any interest in mine? Its literally had like 2 or 3 OS installs on it. That's about it.

Simple, we'll just a have a extended week then. 

Wallet is always kill, wallet never lives.

Sadly my wallet survives everything, likely in considerable pain, even when empty being that its mad of stingray skin. This is by far the most durable wallet I have ever owned. I got it randomly as a present one year.

Oh, man I went through so many Z87 Sabertooth's over stupid little things 

1st one was that it would not detect ANY memory no matter what I did

2nd one it had random moments were ALL of the rear I/o would just disconnect and I had to hard power down the system to fix it

3rd one had an issue were it kept having trouble noticing GPU's in the PCI-E lanes

4th one it had trouble posting about 75% of the time giving a SATA error when the drives I had were all 100% fine 

I'm on the 5th one now and its been running solid since September of 2014

That all sounds like a bad motherboard to me. @Charger and I are pretty sure the Rampage Z87 Impact in Chibi PC is on it way out. All of the crazy error and random things as of late. (I may have been putting this off and I didnt want to believe it...)

That all sounds like a bad motherboard to me. @Charger and I are pretty sure the Rampage Z87 Impact in Chibi PC is on it way out. All of the crazy error and random things as of late. (I may have been putting this off and I didnt want to believe it...)

They said it was supposed to be a SOLID board ment for reliability, I got it based on looks and it was a mistake on my part for buying it I over payed buy 80$ when it launched now I want to get another Z87/Z97 board to replace it so I can leave the sabertooth in the box

On a side note Listing to the the 1st Anniversary album for Senbonzakura and some of the covers on it are 10/10 so relaxing 

d2ea3f9dcf.jpg

|King Of The Lost|

They said it was supposed to be a SOLID board ment for reliability, I got it based on looks and it was a mistake on my part for buying it I over payed buy 80$ when it launched now I want to get another Z87/Z97 board to replace it so I can leave the sabertooth in the box

-snip-

I mean it should be a solid board...

I just use stock Foobar with no library... Dark Orange theme I think.

I always think of winamp when I think of 90s music players

lol I remember using that.

A lot of those gaming GUI reminds me of that as well. 

so any interest in mine? Its literally had like 2 or 3 OS installs on it. That's about it.

Sadly my wallet survives everything, likely in considerable pain, even when empty being that its mad of stingray skin. This is by far the most durable wallet I have ever owned. I got it randomly as a present one year.

Unfortunately naw. Need 400+GB or nothin. Sorry, but I considered it when I wrote the original post.

wow. how epic Mine is just nice leather.

That music player gives off a VERY 90's vibe. 

MusicBee is my personal favorite.

I mean it should be a solid board...

I just use stock Foobar with no library... Dark Orange theme I think.

^ Foobar can be wtv you want it to be bb.

I expected this thing to be like $500-$1,000 when I saw it in Sam's Club today (due to my job).

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/ea-sports-70-inch-rotating-2-1-game-table/prod18790186

$209. For an Air Hockey Table (that is also a pool table). If I had space, IRL friends, and spare money, I'd totally buy this. I will remember this. Air hockey is amazing fun for meh.

† Christian Member †

I expected this thing to be like $500-$1,000 when I saw it in Sam's Club today (due to my job).

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/ea-sports-70-inch-rotating-2-1-game-table/prod18790186

$209. For an Air Hockey Table (that is also a pool table). If I had space, IRL friends, and spare money, I'd totally buy this. I will remember this. Air hockey is amazing fun for meh.

There's always the roof and random hobos you find in the inner cities. 

I will go on this journey.... one day.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2/Installing#Reinstalling_GRUB_2

But not.... today. 

† Christian Member †