Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Please make it for me. I'm not home and won't make it back for a while, things happened.

i will try to do it tonight I was not home most of the weekend myself.

let us know

will call in care package if necessary

Was helping a family friend with tech related problems. Just going home now. 2 hour ride.

Shelf fell down over there, dislocated my shoulder. That shit hurt yo. Lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Was helping a family friend with tech related problems. Just going home now. 2 hour ride.

Dislocating my shoulder was probably the most painful thing I have ever experienced.

10 times worse then breaking a bone.

Did it while snowboarding. Snowboarded half the hill with my arm just hanging there. Got to the bottom couldn't bend over to take my board off.

Then I sat there while the doctors debated getting laughing gas or putting me on an IV. They didn't.

But the feeling of relocation was the greatest thing ever. I jumped and ran around the room afterwords. 

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Dislocating my shoulder was probably the most painful thing I have ever experienced.

10 times worse then breaking a bone.

Did it while snowboarding. Snowboarded half the hill with my arm just hanging there. Got to the bottom couldn't bend over to take my board off.

Then I sat there while the doctors debated getting laughing gas or putting me on an IV. They didn't.

But the feeling of relocation was the greatest thing ever. I jumped and ran around the room afterwords.

I've fractured my collarbone before but never broke a bone completely. I was facing the shelf sideways when one of the metal brackets bolted to the wall holding the shelf came loose. We were moving books off the shelf to move to another location...

Thankfully my father was nearby and popped my arm back in place. I'm still sore though, not fun... It was the side I fractured my collar bone as well so that made it worse in a sense.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

These are held up with the best kind of mount , pure willpower xD (seriously , they're free standing , nothing holding them in the back or front. )

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Living on the edge are we? 

Your not supposed to jump in front of the falling shelf.

Blarg

Living on the edge are we? Your not supposed to jump in front of the falling shelf.

Pfft I was holding a bunch of books there was no way I could have dodged that.

Living on the edge are we? Your not supposed to jump in front of the falling shelf.

always on the edge ;P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I've fractured my collarbone before but never broke a bone completely. I was facing the shelf sideways when one of the metal brackets bolted to the wall holding the shelf came loose. We were moving books off the shelf to move to another location...

Thankfully my father was nearby and popped my arm back in place. I'm still sore though, not fun... It was the side I fractured my collar bone as well so that made it worse in a sense.

Damn right away would have been nice.

That same pain that was experienced the moment it happened stayed constant until the moment it was put back into place.

It was probably 30-40mins for me because it took me a while to get down and then I had to wait while the medics dealt with a lady with a broken femur.

Keep in mind that there was no one with me so I couldn't have got anyone else to help.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Damn right away would have been nice.

That same pain that was experienced the moment it happened stayed constant until the moment it was put back into place.

It was probably 30-40mins for me because it took me a while to get down and then I had to wait while the medics dealt with a lady with a broken femur.

Keep in mind that there was no one with me so I couldn't have got anyone else to help.

I shudder at the idea of being stranded with a broken anything...

I'm not fit for activities like snowboarding, so I'll avoid anything potentially dangerous and that requires good health to participate in.

Pfft I was holding a bunch of books there was no way I could have dodged that.

Then thow the books at it.

Blarg

if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

Then thow the books at it.

I'd like to see you guys try to dodge a shelf while holding a ton of books.

I have broken my collar bone, wrist, a finger, I have had a tv fall on me, a ceiling fan fall on me, the same shelf fall on me multiple times in my sleep. I think it is clear I'm not good at dodging things lol

the stuff of nightmares

they have a whole catalog just for it 

http://www.undeadteds.com/catalogue/

179-269x346.jpg

552-269x295.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Does anyone know where I can get a legit win 8.1 ISO without using the Microsoft media creation tool?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Does anyone know where I can get a legit win 8.1 ISO without using the Microsoft media creation tool?

why don't you want that?

I mean why not use the one microsft provides? can't download it? not available for download in your country? using an OEM key?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

why don't you want that?

I mean why not use the one microsft provides? can't download it? not available for download in your country? using an OEM key?

Because I need it for a VM and I wasn't thinking far enough ahead when I wiped my drive this morning. It won't run in linux.

I have an image of that drive and also my product key so I can go back if need be but thats not ideal. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Because I need it for a VM and I wasn't thinking far enough ahead when I wiped my drive this morning. It won't run in linux.

I have an image of that drive and also my product key so I can go back if need be but thats not ideal. 

okay, this is the one I used when I had to volume install 50 computers a year back. I checked the sha1 hash for this and it's the real deal the data integrity is still true and unchanged so no added spyware or anything

you can check the sha1 hash for yourself before using the iso, just compare it to this http://naterice.com/windows-8-and-8-1-iso-names-and-sha1-hashes/

here it is

removed since it's no longer needed

okay, this is the one I used when I had to volume install 50 computers a year back. I checked the sha1 hash for this and it's the real deal the data integrity is still true and unchanged so no added spyware or anything

you can check the sha1 hash for yourself before using the iso, just compare it to this http://naterice.com/windows-8-and-8-1-iso-names-and-sha1-hashes/

here it is

Thanks but I remembered that I do have friends IRL so I'm getting one of them to download from the creation tool and upload it to google drive for me.

You can remove your "link" so no one gets mad. But thanks anyways.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

you'll dodge a goddamn library when I tell you to after I pull out the boomstick

AOFzXK7.jpg?1

I'm guessing @MyInnerFred didn't make it further than Easy difficulty...

easy_modo___by_climbkid-d4xxkfh.jpg

If you would have just played enough on Lunatic difficulty, you'd be dodging rain by now.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Woooooooo

Just spent 4 hours ripping out all my hard drives and rewiring my case.

So much open space in my PC now.

Installed a Grid V2+ controller, wired all my fans to it.

I now have my totally dead silent under zero load PC

...because it's fucking DOA :D

http://w.webms.org/NWteFHAM.webm

Error: 410

Woooooooo

Just spent 4 hours ripping out all my hard drives and rewiring my case.

So much open space in my PC now.

Installed a Grid V2+ controller, wired all my fans to it.

I now have my totally dead silent under zero load PC

...because it's fucking DOA :D

http://w.webms.org/NWteFHAM.webm

well at least it looks cleaner

@SSDGuys, you are not using RAM caching for SSDs?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB