Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Unfortunately naw. Need 400+GB or nothin. Sorry, but I considered it when I wrote the original post.

wow. how epic Mine is just nice leather.

^ Foobar can be wtv you want it to be bb.

I expected this thing to be like $500-$1,000 when I saw it in Sam's Club today (due to my job).

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/ea-sports-70-inch-rotating-2-1-game-table/prod18790186

$209. For an Air Hockey Table (that is also a pool table). If I had space, IRL friends, and spare money, I'd totally buy this. I will remember this. Air hockey is amazing fun for meh.

I have a bar size coin op pool table at my parents house, it really needs to be refelted and needs new bumpers but still plays fine for just fucking around. It blends in well with the 2 pinball machines and my arcade cabinet.

I always think of winamp when I think of 90s music players

who doesnt?

Unfortunately naw. Need 400+GB or nothin. Sorry, but I considered it when I wrote the original post.

wow. how epic Mine is just nice leather.

^ Foobar can be wtv you want it to be bb.

I expected this thing to be like $500-$1,000 when I saw it in Sam's Club today (due to my job).

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/ea-sports-70-inch-rotating-2-1-game-table/prod18790186

$209. For an Air Hockey Table (that is also a pool table). If I had space, IRL friends, and spare money, I'd totally buy this. I will remember this. Air hockey is amazing fun for meh.

Understandable. Anyone else interested in this drive before I throw it up in the classifieds?

If you ever see one of these wallets I recommend grabbing one.

I know it can and stock foobar is all I need :P

I would buy a real pool table if I needed one. If I had the room I probably would. Pool is right after proper British steel tipped darts for me.

I would buy a real pool table if I needed one. If I had the room I probably would. Pool is right after proper British steel tipped darts for me.

I cant think of a valid need for a pool table (says the guy that owns one)

I cant think of a valid need for a pool table (says the guy that owns one)

should have said wanted or whatever. Hell I want one but the room is an issue. Also money. Good fullsize ones are not cheap.

Jagdtiger tank FTW! Jagdtiger tank is life! Jagdtiger tank is love! Oh hail King Tiger tank! 

jagdtiger1.jpg

@helping

... >something something CoD4 is hard to get working

I did nothing special. Not a thing. I clicked it to run in Steam. It auto-set up stuff. I went into settings and set all my settings (max all the things + 3440x1440 resolution & such). Restarted it and it worked fine.

Did the speed run thing at the beginning for Captain Price a few times to get the hang of it.

Started up Multiplayer. Joined a random server. It was a redirect server for a lot of various ones. I clicked the ProMod server in the list. It downloaded and installed the ProMod thing in like 1 minute.

I ran around and checked and the game works 100% fine. Note that PunkBuster does not work ofc. But that isn't the game's issue.

I know not of what you speak when you say it's a PITA to get working. Magic~

God bless us, everyone.

I think you are just afraid of getting pwned.

All this shit I'm talking is gonna come back to bite me; I know it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

should have said wanted or whatever. Hell I want one but the room is an issue. Also money. Good fullsize ones are not cheap.

I think my table is a 7' my grandfathers table is a 8' and his brothers table is a 9' those are basically the only tables I have played on for any amount of time

@helping

... >something something CoD4 is hard to get working

I did nothing special. Not a thing. I clicked it to run in Steam. It auto-set up stuff. I went into settings and set all my settings (max all the things + 3440x1440 resolution & such). Restarted it and it worked fine.

Did the speed run thing at the beginning for Captain Price a few times to get the hang of it.

Started up Multiplayer. Joined a random server. It was a redirect server for a lot of various ones. I clicked the ProMod server in the list. It downloaded and installed the ProMod thing in like 1 minute.

I ran around and checked and the game works 100% fine. Note that PunkBuster does not work ofc. But that isn't the game's issue.

I know not of what you speak when you say it's a PITA to get working. Magic~

God bless us, everyone.

are your server lists full?

IIRC I think I have a functioning Punkbuster install, many servers don't let you on (when I was playing) without PB.

If it was easy then you probably did something wrong, installing Cod4 is never easy.

Also solved the issue with network fuckery. Went with W10 pro. I noticed I was forced into a local account when installing because the onboard nic requires drivers to function.. lol

Basically the situation of having a network of mixed accounts (my tablet and PC are connected to an MS account) things don't seem to like to play together nicely.

Signed the server on to my MS account and everything works painlessly. Still had to do a bit of fiddling with permissions and in being a total dingus managed to set all permissions to "Deny" on one of the drives, lol.

Everything worked out K. Time to move in, fire up Plex, and remap my music library.

I'm only hitting ~115MB/s across network, but that should be "good enough"

No fans and no hard drives brought my browsing power consumption down to 125~150w

Error: 410

Got arch installed.

That was pretty fun.

Stock Arch only takes up ≈900mb

Suck on that windows.:P

I imagine once I install gnome and the programs I need it will be around 5gb.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I imagine once I install gnome and the programs I need it will be around 5gb.

Why would you do that? :D

Just install a lightweight window manager like Xfce or what-not, and go from there. Continue your learning experience :)

are your server lists full?

IIRC I think I have a functioning Punkbuster install, many servers don't let you on (when I was playing) without PB.

If it was easy then you probably did something wrong, installing Cod4 is never easy.

-W10_Pro_installed-

A bit, yeah.

Noice. I'd figure so, but I mean... ... Let me try playing with people then. I was in an empty server when I was testing it.

GJ. Yeah, Internet required accounts suck.

-arch_installed-

GJ. That is cool. 

wat all do u need tho.

I tried playing Titan Soul. Was just as hard as I remember. Ice bosses are uber hard. I mean... the whole game is uber hard, but I can't beat any of the 3 in the ice zone. I usually find one in each zone that is easy, then get repeatedly bitch slapped by the rest until I get lucky.

Not so in the ice zone.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@TheProfosist

I will legit take those keycaps if @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName doesn't want them. I think they look really good and my media keys are also on wasd. Obviously he has first dibs though.

Sure things man. If you could. Send me a PM. I also have more original Phantom PCB's if anyone is interested.

you can price check the pcb teensy and diode if you were so inclined but the plate isnt sold so its kind of what you price it at vs what someone could have it cut for. @the pokemon kid had a plate cut in the uk for about $50 usd for his phantom build. The place I ordered plate from basically has a $90 minimum price. But realistically it is worth what ever you think it is worth just keep in mind you have had it for years and have no plans to use it.

I understand that ive had it for a while. Also that they are original GB PCB/Plate/Keycap wise. That is why i said i would work with someone if they were going to actually build it out.

I really like to sell this stuff off. i probably have even more parts than i know off hand to be truthful.

A bit, yeah.

Noice. I'd figure so, but I mean... ... Let me try playing with people then. I was in an empty server when I was testing it.

GJ. Yeah, Internet required accounts suck.

GJ. That is cool. 

wat all do u need tho.

I tried playing Titan Soul. Was just as hard as I remember. Ice bosses are uber hard. I mean... the whole game is uber hard, but I can't beat any of the 3 in the ice zone. I usually find one in each zone that is easy, then get repeatedly bitch slapped by the rest until I get lucky.

Not so in the ice zone.

you'll also want to look into tweaking your config if you decide to sink more than a few hours

FOV, mouse accel, and FPS all need fixing. IIRC 333 was one of the solid numbers to stop on. Limiting your FPS there slightly changes the games physics engine.

Error: 410

you'll also want to look into tweaking your config if you decide to sink more than a few hours

FOV, mouse accel, and FPS all need fixing. IIRC 333 was one of the solid numbers to stop on. Limiting your FPS there slightly changes the games physics engine.

aniki, i no, but thanks tho

I spent 1,000+ hours on this game.

TL;DR: Physics are based on FPS for jumping, and having a higher FPS means you can make jumps that normal people at 60FPS can't make, allowing you to do things like hide in spots normally inaccessible, or throw grenades much farther (up to 20-50 meters, depending on if you have a perfect timing script going on) since grenade throw is related to your height and jumping increases height.

The game engine cuts this advantage off at something like what you said (333 FPS) but also diminishing returns and such.

Definitely will fix. 

I just jumped into a random server with people in it. Got a kill. No real issue that I saw. 

My server list has 2,6XX (forgot the X's) servers in it. shrugs

Magic~

† Christian Member †

Why would you do that? :D

Just install a lightweight window manager like Xfce or what-not, and go from there. Continue your learning experience :)

I quite like gnome. I have it all skinned up nicely and added a few plugins on my other install.

Its too damn beautiful to give up in my opinion.

GJ. That is cool. 

wat all do u need tho.

Not so in the ice zone.

Chromium, firefox, emulators (usually just retroarch and dolphin), steam(blegh), maybe wine. And a few terminal based programs I use frequently.

This install was supposed to be me attempting a hardware passthrough to a VM to run MPC and a few games in windows without a performance loss.

But after installing I think I might just mess around with this for a bit. Seems like it could be fun.

Also Titan Souls.

Thanks for the reminder I had meant to play that.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Also Titan Souls.

Thanks for the reminder I had meant to play that.

Highly. Highly. Recommended by me. It is fun, but frustrating, yet fair. 

I describe it as Dark Souls meets old school Zelda with a little something extra added in. 

† Christian Member †

I understand that ive had it for a while. Also that they are original GB PCB/Plate/Keycap wise. That is why i said i would work with someone if they were going to actually build it out.

I really like to sell this stuff off. i probably have even more parts than i know off hand to be truthful.

Do you know if there were a lot of changed from the gb pcbs to the currently available pcbs?

http://imgur.com/gallery/F8uNU

Look at that. NASA caring for us and dropping ~43,000 4k wallpapers right into our laps. Thank you NASA.

Gonna reinstall windows 8.1 on my computer tomorrow. Need to find the key first. Then I get to reorder my Skyrim mods because MO doesn't like being moved. Hooray...

Skyrim is too much god damn work. I'm a lazy person. I can't handle doing stuff. Oh well, at least I have the basics down now and can fix a lot of problems quickly, if only I didn't get all the weird ones I'd be set. At least I'll get my second monitor back. I think.

Still need to set up Plex. Because once I set it up, I don't have to constantly move anime between different flash drives and computers and I get to be lazy. But it takes work to do that. My laziness is confused.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Jagdtiger tank FTW! Jagdtiger tank is life! Jagdtiger tank is love! Oh hail King Tiger tank! 

Hit it in the cheeks or machine gun port with APCBC or through the transmission with HEAT :D

Or a side shot can just ammo rack it with almost any cannon and ammo.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Gonna reinstall windows 8.1 on my computer tomorrow. Need to find the key first. Then I get to reorder my Skyrim mods because MO doesn't like being moved. Hooray...

Skyrim is too much god damn work. I'm a lazy person. I can't handle doing stuff. Oh well, at least I have the basics down now and can fix a lot of problems quickly, if only I didn't get all the weird ones I'd be set. At least I'll get my second monitor back. I think.

maybe its time to let skyrim die and move out into the real world where mods arnt need

Highly. Highly. Recommended by me. It is fun, but frustrating, yet fair. 

I describe it as Dark Souls meets old school Zelda with a little something extra added in. 

Ya someone else was telling me that.

Don't know if I should get the GOG version or the vita version. There is supposedly a linux version coming but the devs haven't given a release date.

I'll wait a bit and if it comes on sale over christmas or if the linux version come out I'll purchase in on PC. Otherwise I'll probably just buy the vita version.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hit it in the cheeks or machine gun port with APCR or through the transmission with HEAT :D

I know Soviet IS3, IS4, and above can penetrate Jagdtiger in the front. But still, Jagdtiger is the best WW2 and Cold War tank. 

-ReinstallWin8.1_ThenPlex-

That reminds me. I've since lost access to my server due to setting it up so that I can only access it via SSH, then losing the keys necessary (way2gome). I can of course direct connect and just do that, but until then...

I would rather reinstall Debian and set it all up again. For varying reasons. Hmm... To work or not to work. :|

I mean... I can access the files on it because I know my user/pass, but I can't run commands and such without hooking the thing up to a monitor. And I don't have a VGA input on my monitor. /kek

I'd like to install some cooler things on it (that VPN thing, a Wiki, a web crawler, pFSense or something, etc.).

Ya someone else was telling me that.

Don't know if I should get the GOG version or the vita version. There is supposedly a linux version coming but the devs haven't given a release date.

I'll wait a bit and if it comes on sale over christmas or if the linux version come out I'll purchase in on PC. Otherwise I'll probably just buy the vita version.

I'd highly recommend the Vita version because you need a controller somehow. The Vita would be good for that, I think. You can't play it and win with a keyboard+mouse. Er, I'm sure someone's tried/done it, but just trust me. Gamepad is extremely recommended for this kind of twitch all-or-nothing game (1-hit kills all around pretty much all the time in this game).

† Christian Member †

maybe its time to let skyrim die and move out into the real world where mods arnt need

But. Magic. And dragons. And Night of Nazeem.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."