Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied.

lmao

have you tried doing it from the main system? The ones the files are hosted on? 

Go to ownership, open as Administrator, edit ownership to whoever you want, and "replace child objects..." thing, then do that and it should force it. 

Then it should work.

When things don't work and I don't understand why, I like to burn it all down and rebuild from the ground up (as best I can). 

i.e. use admin to rewrite all permissions to everyone has access to everything, for that folder or wtv, not the whole system.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

the best part is it's vanilla on an install literally hours old

Did you reinstall it over an old install? Because sometimes windows is stupid and keeps the 'owner' of the files as the user used for the previous install, so you don't have have any permissions for them. Can't remember how to fix though. Ran into that problem last time I reinstalled windows.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

have you tried doing it from the main system? The ones the files are hosted on? 

Go to ownership, open as Administrator, edit ownership to whoever you want, and "replace child objects..." thing, then do that and it should force it. 

Then it should work.

When things don't work and I don't understand why, I like to burn it all down and rebuild from the ground up (as best I can). 

i.e. use admin to rewrite all permissions to everyone has access to everything, for that folder or wtv, not the whole system.

I was doing that all on the host

All the settings should have lined up, it should have never so much as asked me for credentials but I got through that hoop regardless

Too late now anyway, currently in the middle of W7 install. Should work perfectly fine for a server

@Daegun nope, fresh install

I got the ISO from MSDN dreamspark so maybe the .edu ISO has more "features"

Error: 410

what the actual f*ck?

980x.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Also FLAC is so much better sounding to me. Like its not even a placebo effect, I can seriously tell the difference....

You has flac for that track?

Blarg

I was doing that all on the host

All the settings should have lined up, it should have never so much as asked me for credentials but I got through that hoop regardless

Too late now anyway, currently in the middle of W7 install. Should work perfectly fine for a server

Ah, weird.

Eeeeeh. I could think of better OS' for a server. 

Amahi. FreeNAS. Debian. Ranging from "not work to setup" to "work to setup".

@helping

This is the shit. ... get it? ... get it?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You has flac for that track?

I probably do I'll check, I just like that track alot

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Ah, weird.

Eeeeeh. I could think of better OS' for a server. 

Amahi. FreeNAS. Debian. Ranging from "not work to setup" to "work to setup".

if it can run plex and store shit I honestly don't give a fuck, however I don't even Linux and would rather not have a crash course in it tonight.

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my hard drives, and blue screened halfway into installing the motherboard drivers

I'm now going to torrent copies of W10 and W8.1 and shotgun it until it works.

Because my philosophy in life is when things inexplicably fail, if you hadn't already from the beginning, then it's time to start brute forcing.

776SBLO.jpg

Error: 410

While you guys are having windows problems I am failing at installing Arch Linux.

First attempt failed due to me forgetting to mount my boot partition before bootstrapping. I was still able to all the steps after that but because of that I couldn't boot lol.

Whatevs. I'm actually learning quite a bit about the terminal so I'll chock this up as a learning experience.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Its some were in here 
71a729e14e.png

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Also FLAC is so much better sounding to me. Like its not even a placebo effect, I can seriously tell the difference....

What's the difference you notice?

Because I've seen the waveforms of both FLAC and MP3 at 320 in an oscilloscope and I couldn't see a difference, I only did that with one song a few months ago though, so I'm not sure if it changes with different music.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

if it can run plex and store shit I honestly don't give a fuck, however I don't even Linux and would rather not have a crash course in it tonight.

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my hard drives, and blue screened halfway into installing the motherboard drivers

I'm now going to torrent copies of W10 and W8.1 and shotgun it until it works.

Because my philosophy in life is when things inexplicably fail, if you hadn't already from the beginning, then it's time to start brute forcing.

Amahi does that. It's simple:

• Install OS (basic 'OS Install' prompts during installation).
  • Connect to Amahi Account.
  • Go to App store-like-thing and install Plex.
  • Make Share for Windows with settings you desire.
  • Done.

† Christian Member †

What's the difference you notice?

Because I've seen the waveforms of both FLAC and MP3 at 320 in an oscilloscope and I couldn't see a difference, I only did that with one song a few months ago though, so I'm not sure if it changes with different music.

Its the sound of it, FLAC has less clipping and peaking with audio and has an overall more fuller sound so it sounds much nicer 

|King Of The Lost|

So I now have a 256GB Samsung SM951 M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD up for grabs if anyone is interested...

Its the sound of it, FLAC has less clipping and peaking with audio and has an overall more fuller sound so it sounds much nicer 

Well, clipping depends on the dynamic range, sure a 24bit FLAC file will have more room than a 16bit one for a waveform to change in amplitude, let alone an MP3.

However, in order to notice the difference between the quiet sounds and the all the rest, you would need to be on a very, very quiet room.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Well, clipping depends on the dynamic range, sure a 24bit FLAC file will have more room than a 16bit one for a waveform to change in amplitude, let alone an MP3.

However, in order to notice the difference between the quiet sounds and the all the rest, you would need to be on a very, very quiet room.

I understand but, to a trained ear you will notice the difference between 2 file formats, WHICH is what I was talking about. I was comparing MP3 to FLAC not FLAC to FLAC

I notice differences in audio very very easily, it was one of the joys of when I was doing percussion, the tiniest off set on anything or miss hit on anything and bam I could tell right away, which would make me readjust stuff and fine tune till it was were it should be for the tone.

|King Of The Lost|

So I now have a 256GB Samsung SM951 M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD up for grabs if anyone is interested...

totes interested

wat it do?

† Christian Member †