Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

He said Charlotte tho.

I don't know why it's bad though...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I don't know why it's bad though....

Have you watched a lot of anime?

Because that anime was horrible Shitty characters,story etc!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Umm haven't seen it and the school of espers by force rather than choice sounded interesting to me.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

So, I tried to watch Toaru Majutsu no Index again, but still can't get past the 5 episode or so mark. I feel like I should enjoy it, but it's just so boring ): 

Watching Utawarerumono now (the first season, may watch the sequel afterwards, depending on how it goes). Only a few minutes in and I'm already enjoying it more than Index. Eruruu is so cute. 

Also watched what's released of Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai and Heavy Object. The first three are all pretty much the same, with a powerful MC who is often underestimated and kicks ass, but can only use his power for a certain time, or there are certain limitations/issues with it. Not that that's a bad thing, they're all bog standard harem anime with a 10% Tsun 90% Dere character as the main female. They're all still enjoyable though, they know what they are and don't take them selves super seriously. 

Heavy Object, on the other hand, I'm really liking. The main characters aren't super powerful and seem to get by using pure luck. Their commander (a very well endowed 18 y/o, apparently) has quite a funny personality and the interactions between the main group of characters is actually quite refreshing. Definitely worth watching. 

Watched two episodes of One Punch Man before dropping it. It's just not to my tastes. 

Also started on Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!, which I'm undecided on. It seems like it can be funny, but you need to be in a certain mood to watch it. It's on hold for now. 

Need to pick Dantalian no Shoka up again, but I'll only watch it an episode or two at a time. There's a bit too much forced philosophy in there for me to cope with a lot at a time. Feel like I might catch "Chuunibyou" if I consume large quantities of it. 

Umm haven't seen it and the school of espers by force rather than choice sounded interesting to me.

Charlotte had a lot of potential with the anime's idea, but ultimately it was a massive disappointment for me. Ended up with nothing characters and a boring plot line. 

11233798_756164997822280_229736135717761

I am still trying to figure out why this is so damn funny......

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

so somehow i  got my kingstons to work again lol 

post-121932-0-08555300-1446399285_thumb.

post-121932-0-73300100-1446399286_thumb.

post-121932-0-73308100-1446401118.png<drive with less read and writes on it ....

post-121932-0-51625800-1446401167.png drive with more reads and writes ... wtf

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

For all of this time I did not understand all the Undertale praise...

Maybe I should get that game.

You might really enjoy it, since it's short enough that you can play it through multiple times in different ways and see whether it can pry some emotions out of you :)

man charlotte needs 2nd season

From what I've heard, it NEEDED two seasons. As in, adding a second one to what we already got would just turn a facepalm into a double-facepalm, but a remake written by someone with an aptitude for narrative storytelling might work, especially if it was given two seasons.

Its probably brute knuckles staring at dat ass?

also "big fat fucking eyebrows"

Old shit no one cares about but me.

From what I've heard, it NEEDED two seasons. As in, adding a second one to what we already got would just turn a facepalm into a double-facepalm, but a remake written by someone with an aptitude for narrative storytelling might work, especially if it was given two seasons.

Maybe they were like "okay we need to make ONE season, and only one, doesn't matter if we fuck up the ending, it's the last episode, they would've bought 11 episodes already, yolo" and that's what happened.

Also, i've never been so fucked up in my life.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Maybe they were like "okay we need to make ONE season, and only one, doesn't matter if we fuck up the ending, it's the last episode, they would've bought 11 episodes already, yolo" and that's what happened.

They probably knew it was going to be a trainwreck, given how Angel Beats turned out (and the fact that Maeda hasn't obviously upped his game since then). If I was just out to make a silly dramatic anime for people who don't care about it making much sense, then I'd give it one season as well. And I would certainly never risk investing in two seasons up-front on an anime original, given their track record.

Also, i've never been so fucked up in my life.

Oh? I hope it's the good kind of "fucked up", at least...

I hope some gag subtitles for do this...it would be hilarious...

Sweet mothers of invention, is it ever wonderful to have a mouse with a fully-functional scroll wheel. I thought I was going to snap and bludgeon someone to death with my old mouse. It's a shame the only mice they had locally were Razers, but I can certainly live with that over what I had a day ago...

I'm not good at finding anime can someone recommend some for me?

gramma might not be entirely right,sry.

I'm not good at finding anime can someone recommend some for me?

gramma might not be entirely right,sry.

What genre are you looking for? Also your grammar is perfectly right.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

@helping

I have CoD4 installed now. wat do

It might if you find drivers maybe.

I tried those. I don't remember them working. Basically, they don't have up-to-date drivers for Linux for that drive, but they do for their current drives. Those drivers have the hardward id for the RevoDrive 3 X2 in them, so should work for it, but they never did. Tried both injecting them during installation, and after installation. 

I'll try again before I make a decision tho.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

What genre are you looking for? Also your grammar is perfectly right.

Superpower and action mostly.

@helping

I have CoD4 installed now. wat do

I tried those. I don't remember them working. Basically, they don't have up-to-date drivers for Linux for that drive, but they do for their current drives. Those drivers have the hardward id for the RevoDrive 3 X2 in them, so should work for it, but they never did. Tried both injecting them during installation, and after installation. 

I'll try again before I make a decision tho.

look up an install guide and check the discussions page on Steam

getting Cod4 to work is actually a bit of a challenge. I've rolled with the same install over like 3 OS installs and have just been moving the install file and profiles because it's such a PITA the get working.

Error: 410

HOLY BALLS THAT CHIN!

(no pun intended)

Peter Griffin's son.

ONE PUUUUUNCH MAN.

or "Seven deadly sins".

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Here's a couple to get you started: Darker than Black, Tiger and Bunny

Peter Griffin's son.

ONE PUUUUUNCH MAN.