Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Ok, finally completely fed up with regular android. Want to put cyanogenmod on my phone but know nothing about how to do that. So before I go off searching, I wanted to see if anyone knew of a good site that explains about it. Thank you very much. :D

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Ok, finally completely fed up with regular android. Want to put cyanogenmod on my phone but know nothing about how to do that. So before I go off searching, I wanted to see if anyone knew of a good site that explains about it. Thank you very much. :D

Cyanogen mod wiki is very good and helped me when I jailbroke my htc wildfire sometime ago...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

@helping

Regarding that webm from power rangers...

That looks like what they do in WWE. Put it to Macho Man Randy Savage's voice and I bet it'd look so natural.

Unrelated epic Fallout 4 stuff:
zilochius_industries_s_power_armor_mk_i_

Unrelated TFS Dragon Ball Z movie awesomeness:

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

damn dog is getting blood on the couches

Well? Take it to a vet then, what are you waiting for?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

well you guys were silent the whole time I  was sleeping which is rare.

fuckin' this manga is sooooo cringy but I keep reading it T.T 

oh well ryoma was awesome didn't even notice he was using his right hand the entire match, until now. . . . 

PoT: Golden Age Ch. 155

012.png

013.png

that classic echizen family motto, "Mada Mada Dane"(not good enough/you've got a long way to go)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Also FLAC is so much better sounding to me. Like its not even a placebo effect, I can seriously tell the difference....

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Also FLAC is so much better sounding to me. Like its not even a placebo effect, I can seriously tell the difference....

FLACs what? 600 to 1000s kbps definitely trumps YouTube 128kbps audio bitrate

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well? Take it to a vet then, what are you waiting for?

she is in heat... there isn't anything wrong with her we just have not gotten her fixed yet.

well you guys were silent the whole time I  was sleeping which is rare.

forum was down most of the day.

FLACs what? 600 to 1000s kbps definitely trumps YouTube 128kbps audio bitrate

Not youtube, I'm talking mp3(320kbps) to FLAC comparison I can tell the difference 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Not youtube, I'm talking mp3(320kbps) to FLAC comparison I can tell the difference

Oh? Exceptional audio gear or good ears. Good good.

Oh? Exceptional audio gear or good ears. Good good.

Good ears, I can tell the difference with both my Hyper X Cloud II's and my HD 558's and my friends  HD 598's

|King Of The Lost|

Unrelated epic Fallout 4 stuff:

hype train anyone ? 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

snip

forum was down most of the day.

another attack or something? or just a maintenance hick-up?

@TheGingerKid never played fall out

23375195.jpg

thinking of starting but it would probably make me procrastinate a lot of stuff

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Dam traffic is real bad, I've been stuck here for 30mins...

Good ears, I can tell the difference with both my Hyper X Cloud II's and my HD 558's and my friends HD 598's

The hyper x is actually this one headphone with a mic attached to it. Forgot the exact headphone but I can find it. Take a headphone that's already got good audio quality to it and add a mic, such a simple yet good concept.

Now for the HD500 series, I love my HD598... They are my favorite to go and napping headphone.

@helping

Regarding that webm from power rangers..

That webM would be great right now

Windows networking sucks MASSIVE COCKS

holy fucking shit I don't have words to describe of big of a pile of shit this fucking useless bitchmade OS is

A CLEAN INSTALL WITH ALL THE SECURTY SETTINGS OFF TURN OFF CREDENTIAL AUTH STILL ASKS FOR IT

fine here have some credentials

LLOL FAGGOT U CANT ACCESS THESE FOLDERS THOUGH

OK ILL DO THE ULTRA JANKEY WORKAROUND AND STORE EVERYTHING ON A SINGLE FOLDER IN EACH HARD DRIVE

NOPE, "this folder is empty" WHILE I LOOK AT A FULL FOLDER ON THE OTHER PC

can create a folder on one PC shows up in the other, but the other can't access any other folders or anything else despite in the same folder despite having been able to make an access a folder in it.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS

Error: 410

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS

It's Windows security at work:

• You have to share the folder with all necessary permissions (Everyone has Full Access).
  • You have to go on the computer and edit the security for the folder and give Everyone Full Access.

Or you can specify a user, but they have to be the same user on both settings. You do both, or you get nothing. shrugs

http://teamfourstar.com/video/final-fantasy-vii-machinabridged-ep-6/

^You get FF7MA a week early on their website. Their video player is... ok.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's Windows security at work:

• You have to share the folder with all necessary permissions (Everyone has Full Access).
  • You have to go on the computer and edit the security for the folder and give Everyone Full Access.

Or you can specify a user, but they have to be the same user on both settings. You do both, or you get nothing. shrugs

http://teamfourstar.com/video/final-fantasy-vii-machinabridged-ep-6/

^You get FF7MA a week early on their website. Their video player is... ok.

That was the first thing I did..

Password protected file sharing off, hell even firewalls are off

Everything is set to "Everyone" and full access.

My tablet and desktop have no issues networking with each other

fuck it, installing W7 on it

That was the first thing I did..

Password protected file sharing off, hell even firewalls are off

Everything is set to "Everyone" and full access.

My tablet and desktop have no issues networking with each other

fuck it, installing W7 on it

have u tried:

Right click folder

Click Properties

Click Security

Click Advanced

Check "Replace all child object permission entries..." box.

?

† Christian Member †

have u tried:

Right click folder

Click Properties

Click Security

Click Advanced

Check "Replace all child object permission entries..." box.

?

Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied.

lmao