Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@brownninja97 you mean there are visual novels on steam, omg I might die in exitment if it is true

theres a lot of them. 

http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Visual%20Novel/#p=0&tab=NewReleases

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@brownninja97 you mean there are visual novels on steam, omg I might die in exitment if it is true

Yes, but only Grisaia, If My Heart Had Wings and (because it's free) Sunrider are any good among them :/

(Dunno about Higurashi quality of Steam version)

The rest are Tokyo School Life-level soulless or Sakura Trick-level ohpleasedieinafire

Or Eden*-level overrated /flameshield

Edit: Welcome! I'm the resident VN-"everything was better before" salty pretend-geezer

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

What do you mean join?

we consider this a club and we have "memberships" so that you'll be tagged when activities like giveaways and polls will be held.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

we consider this a club and we have "memberships" so that you'll be tagged when activities like giveaways and polls will be held.

How do I get listed on those tags?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

How do I get listed on those tags?

wait what? you still haven't been listed? you've been here for weeks iirc.

have you message @MyInnerFred that you want to join?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Edit: Welcome! I'm the resident VN-"everything was better before" salty pretend-geezer

get out

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

wait what? you still haven't been listed? you've been here for weeks iirc.

have you message @MyInnerFred that you want to join?

Okay I'll do that

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

get out

What's a VN

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

get out

Can I bring pitchforks and flaming torches?

get out

will this gif do?

you-get-the-hell-out.gif

or maybe a walter white one

giphy.gif

What's a VN

Visual Novel

I feel really stupid now

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

Any good visual novels that aren't cringe as fuck? 

What are you looking for?

I might be able to help...

What are you looking for?

I might be able to help...

Anything that isn't boring as fuck or overly cliche

What's a VN

visual novel, its just a novel with animations and sometimes fan service

Can I bring pitchforks and flaming torches?

Tactical-Pitchfork-Boxed.jpg

we should get hunting. my tactical pitchfork is my weapon of choice. 

Listen if you care.

They probably knew it was going to be a trainwreck, given how Angel Beats turned out (and the fact that Maeda hasn't obviously upped his game since then). If I was just out to make a silly dramatic anime for people who don't care about it making much sense, then I'd give it one season as well. And I would certainly never risk investing in two seasons up-front on an anime original, given their track record.

Oh? I hope it's the good kind of "fucked up", at least...

Yeah it's a risk.

Uh, not really, mdma side effects are not the good kind.

I came to give u guys feels:

CSyDGLUUwAASyts.jpg

The seiyuu that gives voice to Anna Nishikinomiya from Simoneta passed away, i don't even watch the anime and i'ts pretty damn sad :(

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

You always notice new things when rewatching animes

for example mirai nikki

ea2f1b1963f54de859cfb307104b61c0.jpg

Listen if you care.

Yeah it's a risk.

Uh, not really, mdma side effects are not the good kind.

The seiyuu that gives voice to Anna Nishikinomiya from Simoneta passed away, i don't even watch the anime and i'ts pretty damn sad :(

yeah she has done a shit load of VAs for various animes. she will be missed.

Listen if you care.

Anything that isn't boring as fuck or overly cliche

Hmm...

Serious:

Tsukihime

Steins;Gate

Fate/Stay Night

Family Project

Less Serious:

Koihime Musou

Hoshizora no Memoria (this is slightly long... I still haven't completed this)

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Yume Miru Kusuri

Not serious:

Osananajimi wa Daitoryou

Da Capo

Da Capo II

Caution: Nukige

Eroge!

CSyDGLUUwAASyts.jpg

confirmed info via ANN..

*takes off admiral's hat*

A moment of silence...

Because you don't play at all scrub. Start Playing and Git gud. like me!

Incase anyone didnt know.

http://www.twitch.tv/bobross

0bc7ee084d5d9ac815f0e34e3afb6f7f.png

bar fairy fencer, not sure how the hell that got in the vn section on my steam page

world end economica isnt there for some odd reason.

Get Depressurizer. Muy useful for Steam organization.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Oh, forgot to mention in my last post about Mugen Souls & DLC.

So I had to buy Pizza Hut from their website and was infuriated by their crappy website design. Well Playstation Store is worse. 70 DLC and I have to download each free one manually on a crappy and slow interface? 

What the hell is wrong with the interface design people? That's the opposite of how you want a site to be where people buy stuff. Make it fast and simple. I'll come there more and buy more stuff. Make it slow and irritating and I'll think "Oh, I got to deal with this shit again." every time I need something and you'll get less business. 

Just... ugh. 

http://w.webms.org/NWteFHAM.webm

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@TheProfosist

I will legit take those keycaps if @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName doesn't want them. I think they look really good and my media keys are also on wasd. Obviously he has first dibs though.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Yes I was offering to sell them as I really dont need them as I have extra's. I have PCB, Controller, Possibly Diodes, 7bit Plate, and 7bit Keycaps. All of these are still from the original Phantom GB. I have no idea what these are worth anymore... @Charger any idea's? For the keycaps how about $50? Ill work with you on this as id like to get these into someone's hands that's going to actually use them.

you can price check the pcb teensy and diode if you were so inclined but the plate isnt sold so its kind of what you price it at vs what someone could have it cut for. @the pokemon kid had a plate cut in the uk for about $50 usd for his phantom build. The place I ordered plate from basically has a $90 minimum price. But realistically it is worth what ever you think it is worth just keep in mind you have had it for years and have no plans to use it.

Oh, forgot to mention in my last post about Mugen Souls & DLC.

So I had to buy Pizza Hut from their website and was infuriated by their crappy website design. Well Playstation Store is worse. 70 DLC and I have to download each free one manually on a crappy and slow interface? 

What the hell is wrong with the interface design people? That's the opposite of how you want a site to be where people buy stuff. Make it fast and simple. I'll come there more and buy more stuff. Make it slow and irritating and I'll think "Oh, I got to deal with this shit again." every time I need something and you'll get less business. 

Just... ugh. 

http://w.webms.org/NWteFHAM.webm

dude its like £10 on steam, like £15 with all the dlc. hell they bundle like 50 dlcs with the damn thing because its retarded to get the 70 of them.

Listen if you care.

Just watched the new One Punch Man, that fight between Saitama and Genos :o

Deleted code is debugged code.