Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

"Me:  Sunday I turn 25. :/,  Girlfriend: Old man xD jk jk, Me:  so, that's what you're into.  You see how I turned that around on you? "  *Gf goes both silent and offline*  I think she's coming over to beat me.  T.T  So, I don't think a selfie is gunna save me.

tell her that nobody notices that her left boob is smaller then the right boob. then run, FUCKING RUN

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Today my father taught me something. According to him if you watch up to a female(stare down at them if possible) and look slightly annoyed or pissed, just say "i know what you have done". Then walk away, apparently this will fluster a girl so much that they will probably tell you something they arent meant to. He did this to my mother later this day and she told him she didnt mean to crash the car. wtf

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I might be autistic, but I'm not that autistic.

if they have a sibling tell her that said sibling has more incumbent breasts, if its a male sibling then thats better. According to lelouche v brintannia to end an argument just say suck my ass woman and leave.

Listen if you care.

macbook pro's fan curve is retarded. luckly there is a fix for that.

My mom just got a macbook pro. My parents have fallen completely to apple.

"Me:  Sunday I turn 25. :/,  Girlfriend: Old man xD jk jk, Me:  so, that's what you're into.  You see how I turned that around on you? "  *Gf goes both silent and offline*  I think she's coming over to beat me.  T.T  So, I don't think a selfie is gunna save me.

Good luck with that.

tell her that nobody notices that her left boob is smaller then the right boob. then run, FUCKING RUN

Say that as she gently slides the knife between your ribs.

Blarg

She has a criminal sister and refers to her niece as a hellspawn...long story.  I'd be killed by my gf if I did that.

find a mic. go up to yandere girlfriend. Say you arent sugoi. drop the mic. and run FCKING RUN

Listen if you care.

find a mic. go up to yandere girlfriend. Say you arent sugoi. drop the mic. and run FCKING RUN

Seems like your preferred tactic is running... Are you Scout by any chance?

6f4bd03c115bee824ff308ca7539c829-d2ykne6

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

samurai champoo , 

Nuff said .

BTW , listening to Nujabes .

(⌐■_■) 

Seems like your preferred tactic is running... Are you Scout by any chance?

no my father is nigerian hence i can run very fast and long hence majority of the shit i do in my life including sex contacts running.

Listen if you care.

no my father is nigerian hence i can run very fast and long hence majority of the shit i do in my life including sex contacts running.

I don't get how genes determines how fast and athletic you are
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I don't get how genes determines how fast and athletic you are

half genetics and half environmental and i fucking nailed the genetic sides.

Listen if you care.

My mom just got a macbook pro. My parents have fallen completely to apple.

Good luck with that.

Say that as she gently slides the knife between your ribs.

i like apple 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

half genetics and half environmental and i fucking nailed the genetic sides.

ok but I still don't understand how genes influence it so much
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

She finally responded and kept the violence to a FB message, "*dictionary chops your canine head*"

i think i should have a chat with her, i can sort everything 100% of the time. Also is this girl on her period because girls go fucking nuts. Im had a spanner and saw thrown at me(no heatsink ;( ) thought there was a chance that was partly my fault.

Listen if you care.

i like apple

I like apple as well but I have not personally owned anything made by them since the old Macintosh Classic II (I think that was probably the one I had at somepoint)

Still not 100% convinced that we can't have nice things? http://anitay.kinja.com/the-third-girls-aerial-squad-will-get-a-manga-adaptatio-1725132210

The anime and manga industries just keep coming up with newer and better ways to prove that they've become a creative black hole.

LOL

unrelated, selector destructed WIXOSS is a thing, neat.

Error: 410

@brownninja97. Welcome to your future.

I don't understand.

Newer batteries have special drivers. You didn't know that?

Something to do with managing efficiency, better battery management, and seeing what uses the most power.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

ok but I still don't understand how genes influence it so much

genetics determine your muscle type , some ppl (like myself ) are sprinters and have more muscle designed for said task ... Others have more muscle for stamina ect ... I'm not doing a good job of explaining .-. I tried haha

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Still not 100% convinced that we can't have nice things? http://anitay.kinja.com/the-third-girls-aerial-squad-will-get-a-manga-adaptatio-1725132210

The anime and manga industries just keep coming up with newer and better ways to prove that they've become a creative black hole.

Meta meta anime manga adaption!

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

why not they already kind of outlined the series lol

anime trope moments...........

I had to go get some cheese so  went to the shops. Now a guy, dunno wtf he was doing came running out of nowhere as i was turning a blind corner on the street and we collided. Luckily i didnt see pantsu, what did happen however was my hand(like the fingers not the whole hand) was in his mouth, yeah. So he straight away removed the hand from his mouth, both of us as you could imagine were stunned and confused, in the traditional british fashion we said sorry to eachother a few thousand times, i feel bad like i violated his poor fellow.

Today has been an interesting day, the cheese tasted nice btw

Listen if you care.

anime trope moments...........

I had to go get some cheese so  went to the shops. Now a guy, dunno wtf he was doing came running out of nowhere as i was turning a blind corner on the street and we collided. Luckily i didnt see pantsu, what did happen however was my hand(like the fingers not the whole hand) was in his mouth, yeah. So he straight away removed the hand from his mouth, both of us as you could imagine were stunned and confused, in the traditional british fashion we said sorry to eachother a few thousand times, i feel bad like i violated his poor fellow.

Today has been an interesting day, the cheese tasted nice btw

Did he have a slice of toast in this mouth?

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Finished Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The irregular at Magic High school)

8/10

Really good action, op main character, harem-like enviroment but also other cool male characters like MC here and there. Action scenes were really good to me, i like when powers in characters involve high speed moving. The story was pretty okay, the music was good, and the artstyle was nice.

My impression of the anime lowered a lot after episode 20 to 26, i didn't like the spy/military stuff, untill the 9 school event it was really good to me, then it kinda dropped a little bit but it's personal taste, i like a bit more when stuff is kept in school related issues, maybe if after the schools competition something happened that made Ichijou and Tatsuya fight with no rules or something like that, i like that much more than just some dude killing people that have no chance.

But it's a good anime anyways.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

why not they already kind of outlined the series lol

No kidding. They made a silly original anime parodying themselves for making creatively bankrupt anime, and now they're just making a creatively bankrupt manga to capitalize on the success of that anime. Great jorb, guys. At least they could have made it about Andes Chucky if they wanted to be clever.