Random freezing and restarting

I built this PC about 9 months ago and everything went smoothly and it worked perfectly up until about a month ago. Every once in a while the computer will start to slow down and eventually freeze completely forcing me to restart it with the button on the case. This only happens when I have multiple programs open like chrome, discord, and Spotify at the same time but interestingly enough it will never happen when I have a game open and running. This led me to believe that it was a chrome issue so I switched to Firefox for a bit and the problem persisted. The best way I can describe this problem is that first, certain things won't load like YouTube thumbnails for example and then if I try to minimize or exit out of the tab it either won't work at all or it will close and then I can open it back up and eventually everything completely freezes except for the mouse and keyboard inputs. On Windows event viewer it shows that a critical error occurs with the source being kernel-power and the event id being 41. This also doesn't just happen with web browsers it sometimes happens with just discord or Spotify. I have 32 gbs of RAM as well which should be more than enough to run multiple tabs as well. I recently updated my bios as well as my drivers. I am completely lost on what to do and any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

PC Specs

CPU Ryzen 7 7800XD3

MB Asus ROG STRIX B650E-I GAMING WIFI

RAM G skill Trident Z5 Neo (AMD Expo) DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 5600MT/s CL30-36-36-89 1.25V 

SSD Samsung 980 pro 2TB m.2 PCIe NVMe gen 4

PSU Cooler Master 850W SFX gold

GPU asus tuf 4070 oc

Discord and Spotify run on web browsers even though they have their own app. I would look at clearing my caches and temporary files on my computer. I would also uninstall and re-install browsers, extensions, Spotify and discord. Depending on how many tasks you are running when it freezes, it could possibly (bit of a long shot) be a ram issue. You could always try to reseat it and see if that helps. 

Can you send a screenshot of windows event viewer when this happens and what are the temps of your CPU. Do the debug lights/codes show anything out of the ordinary when the computer crashes or freezes? Have you updated BIOS, drivers and all that stuff? 

Try a Clean Boot. If this works, you can keep it this way, or you can add one or more Startup or Services items at a time until the mouse starts stuttering, then you will know what the culprit is. 

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on any volunteer's post to thank them if they helped .(lower left, just to the right of My Computer )