Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@helping

Straight out of Comptom was amazing. I went with my gf and her mom because she was a huge NWA fan back in the day. She said she felt like she was going back in time lol. They didn't make Suge as fucked up as he really was though, at least ice cubes son was AMAZING. All the actors were actually really good.

Bye Felicia

Error: 410

anime trope moments...........

I had to go get some cheese so  went to the shops. Now a guy, dunno wtf he was doing came running out of nowhere as i was turning a blind corner on the street and we collided. Luckily i didnt see pantsu, what did happen however was my hand(like the fingers not the whole hand) was in his mouth, yeah. So he straight away removed the hand from his mouth, both of us as you could imagine were stunned and confused, in the traditional british fashion we said sorry to eachother a few thousand times, i feel bad like i violated his poor fellow.

Today has been an interesting day, the cheese tasted nice btw

How does one accidentally bump into another person like that IRL?

Be more aware your your surroundings next time. You are an embarrassment to ninjas everywhere.

8cM4jkT.png

Asus dropped a motherboard with an unsigned graphics card in my laptop when I sent it io repair the plug. Need to edit my own driver whenever Nvidia updates ever since.  :(

"3rd Aerial Girls Squad" would perfectly complete the "girlyfication" of arms. We had girl-rifles, girls-panzers, girl-battleships. Now girl-fighterjets. Well that still leaves nukes, but hardly gonna happen in Japan and "Fat Man"'s a tad harder to girlify.

Somewhat like this kind of Fatman, except with flipped gender?

fatman-metal-gear-solid-2.jpg

This anime man...

557f2ac2eced8ec5676550563c6a17d5.gif

I like that cursor on the screen...

7j2l9ML.png

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Finished Haibane Renmei today.

7~8/10 (which is good on a scale of 1-10, not MAL rating system), maybe I'd have sympathized with it a bit more if I weren't so jaded with (feely) anime by now.

Bit predictable at times and it seemed to underutilized some of the things they developed or left it to the audience to draw parallels, which is rare for anime to do.

Or I just flat out missed some smaller details since I kept watching it while I was tired.

I guess it all depends on how introspective you felt at the time. I generally wouldn't say "watch it when you're tired", even if it's slow. It's a mood piece... not complicated, just leaving lot up to you rather than spelling things out (which is probably wise since it's dealing with semi-religious spiritual themes, especially of personal redemption).

I honestly didnt expect that anime to be the first choice.

what anime?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Read page one.

oh now i feel like an idiot (well i already new that i was so whatever then)

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I guess it all depends on how introspective you felt at the time. I generally wouldn't say "watch it when you're tired", even if it's slow. It's a mood piece... not complicated, just leaving lot up to you rather than spelling things out (which is probably wise since it's dealing with semi-religious spiritual themes, especially of personal redemption).

This is true, I didn't directly think about it. While the characters do some predictable things, at one point I realized it was pointless to put forth the effort of thinking of what might happen since it was by nature unpredictable.

I watched the slower parts when I was tired, so no big deal. 6 and beyond I was more or less mentally all there.

Their sins and repenting to me was somewhat vague, but again, I don't see it as much of an issue.

Error: 410

This game man. It looks great.

http://miegakure.com/

isnt 4d like a rip in space time black hole? (this is going off my little knoledge i have)

Spoiler

I like long cables on headphones. They give me the ability to stand up and walk around in my room without having to put my headphones away.

I dont know if I should be the one to break this to you or what but that's what speakers are for.

I dont know if I should be the one to break this to you or what but that's what speakers are for.

but what if he's listening to something he doesn't want other people to hear

Spoiler

but what if he's listening to something he doesn't want other people to hear

Hes already walking around making noise...

I also just imagined myself tripping on this long ass cable. Its already gotten tangled in my chair wheels.

JFKxa5K.gif

OH0U1PL.png

i gave up with the gorey shit .... for the most part , cant stand most of em lol 

i just go strait to ecchi stuff nowadays 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

isnt 4d like a rip in space time black hole? (this is going off my little knoledge i have)

It's more complicated than that.

A wormhole would be a rip in Space-Time that traverses the 4th dimension. One idea is that there is effectively one at the center of every black hole.

4D is like having an extra path you can take that can't be observed at the same time as the path you are currently on.

So for example: You want to get milk out of the fridge. You could just open the door. That's the 3D path. Or you could take another path through the 4th Dimension, and get the milk out of the Fridge without opening it. Thus keeping it cold inside the fridge, while still getting the Milk. 

It's basically where two things are true that can't both be true in the 3rd dimension. The fridge can't be open and you have a path to get the milk in the 3rd dimension. You have to open it to get inside it. 

This is not so when you can travel through the 4th dimension.

-snip-

Why does he have Cloud Strife hair?

@Charger

I'm used to the space bar on this keyboard now. Pounding out (kek) keys like I'm a pianist in a musical marathon. Or something.

I love it. :3

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

i gave up with the gorey shit .... for the most part , cant stand most of em lol 

i just go strait to ecchi stuff nowadays 

Yeah, it has to have a lot of PLOT for me to watch a harem/ecchi anime. I mean if its not completely generic writing that could have been written by my cat and dog, i might actually watch it. Most of the time i watch two episodes every once in a while when i'm bored of every drama filled anime i'm already watching.

NSFW

27269593-Censored-offer-grunge-rubber-st

JFKxa5K.gif

OH0U1PL.png

Hes already walking around making noise...I also just imagined myself tripping on this long ass cable. Its already gotten tangled in my chair wheels.

but what if its very important information that if it gets leaked you could be killed?
Spoiler