Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

They are.

I've seen like those posts of text conversations, where like a dude sends a text to a girl saying something like "hey what part of the school project are you doing?" and she's like "sorry, i have a boyfriend" LOL i thought that kind of shit was made up, but i guess not all of them are.

Some girls are just overconfident actually believing any guy that talks to them is attracted to them. Most of the time its the opposite.

Woah i thought that kind of shit was always made up. Girls that think every guy that talks to them is trying to hit on her.

Holy shit, real?

I'm usually only out with my gf so i don't talk to other women much but i've had a girl at a register ask me if i was hitting on her while making small talk about the weather and buying condoms. Like, i just came in with another girl and you think i'm trying to hit on you? Are you stupid?

i was caught so off guard, i was pretty much in shock. I had no reply like seriously how the fuck are you meant to react to that. Pretty much was like REALLY and then walked off

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They are.

I've seen like those posts of text conversations, where like a dude sends a text to a girl saying something like "hey what part of the school project are you doing?" and she's like "sorry, i have a boyfriend" LOL i thought that kind of shit was made up, but i guess not all of them are.

At one point I saw someone making a good counter for that kind of egocentric behavior somewhere. The convo went somewhat like this:

*At bus station*

[male subject]: "Has the bus already gone now?"

[female subject]: "Sorry, I already have a boyfriend."

[male subject]: "Good for you. Could you please call him and ask whether or not the bus has gone already or not, since you seem to be incapable of answering a simple question."

Have some good answers already at hand, memorize them, and keep a cold head. If you are a cold person by default, this should be normal to you.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

i was caught so off guard, i was pretty much in shock. I had no reply like seriously how the fuck are you meant to react to that. Pretty much was like REALLY and then walked off

Yeah, probably a good way to react. Had i not been in a walgreens and my gf wasn't with me, i probably would of just straight up told the girl i'm not interested in some petty bullshit like this, took my shit, and left. For your situation, it would of been a similar response but i probably would have used some more offensive words....

Yeah, probably a good way to react. Had i not been in a walgreens and my gf wasn't with me, i probably would of just straight up told the girl i'm not interested in some petty bullshit like this, took my shit, and left. For your situation, it would of been a similar response but i probably would have used some more offensive words....

two years ago i would have verbally punched her in the uterus these days im just too lazy to get angry, i only really get offensive with my friends. worst i do alone is frown or give a dirty look according to my friends im very good at having a disappointed look, not sure if i should be happy about that

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

two years ago i would have verbally punched her in the uterus these days im just too lazy to get angry, i only really get offensive with my friends. worst i do alone is frown or give a dirty look according to my friends im very good at having a disappointed look, not sure if i should be happy about that

not_okay_by_rober_raik-d4cm1w7.png

It would have been the best birthday present ever - punch in a face! Love it!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Thanks to the bruh who posted the screencap of Princess Evangile... I now have something to occupy me for the next few weeks...

ufufufu

Edit:

On another note... the voices of crazed female characters in anime always amuse me...

Edit2:

I am now appreciating the trippy animation style of Madoka...

i have a confession to make i used to think  dragon ball , one piece , bleach and naruto were best  but i can proudly say i was wrong :D

There is no "best" anime. There are only the FAVORITES and your FAVORITES.

But One thing I can assure you is that Eiichiro Oda and Masashi Kishimoto are one of the best storytellers around.

Kishimoto for his astonishingly and plainly amazing linear story(I can't even fathom how well connected everything is, and it doesn't seem silly since he provides just the right amount of "suspensions of disbelief" to make you believe in the story), wherein everything down from the start is very well connected and by the end of the manga there were barely any loose ends. Even those few loose ends get tied up in the upcoming/recently released movies.

ex.

What happened to Rikudou Sennin's younger brother was clearly tackled in the latest movie

As for Oda well let's just say that he's been doing this probably more than anyone else(though I remember kishimoto started first since Naruto was Kishimoto's second hit. His first hit was a manga called "Mario" some detective shit I think)

even if he's almost at the 800 milestone mark the story is far from over and he keeps "pulling rabbits out of his hat" for the plot.

Don't ask me about Dragonball, at best dragonball is mediocre compared to titles these days to be honest. For all we know HS DxD would be the next generations "Dragonball" :3

Tangled-Flynn-Rider-swords.jpg

as for Kubo(Bleach) he's basically out of ideas I can barely know where the story is headed. Heck I think Kubo himself doesn't know what's going to happen.

edit: I forgot to mention that Kishimoto is basically the god of "Zero To Hero" just look at Naruto's development only a few can match up to that but none can surpass it IMO

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

i have a confession to make i used to think  dragon ball , one piece , bleach and naruto were best  but i can proudly say i was wrong :D

Thanks for sharing your opinion. But, there is no 'best' anime. My favorite anime are the ones i enjoy the most, whether for nostalgia(dragon ball) or for the long journey with a set of characters(Every Mainstream Shonen). Perhaps you've figured out that your favorite type of anime is no longer shonen or at least the mainstream stuff. I've seen hundreds of anime but somehow still enjoy shonens the most regardless of how many plot holes and fillers there are. Trust me, i've seen some shit. Like, half a bocu no pico episode, I sat through all of death note... i cringe everytime...... why couldn't have ended with

L dying
.Pokemon is still the best shit ever though.

Retarded_aa469a_1122558.jpg

Im in networking class and professor is talkibg about ethernet standards and how it all began its so damn boring

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Oh my, my, my, what you do to me
Like lightning when I'm swimming in the sea

http://fat.gfycat.com/SilentSpecificCrustacean.mp4

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Some song lyrics from Major Lazer - Powerful:

Accompanied with a GIF (really a .mp4) of lightning striking the sea that was pretty impressive. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Oh my, my, my, what you do to me

Like lightning when I'm swimming in the sea

http://fat.gfycat.com/SilentSpecificCrustacean.mp4

Zeus be like "Screw this fish specifically."

I've been on vacation

What about Bane ? Is he on vacation as well ? He seemed to cough seldomly when I last heard from him ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

So far the lesson I've picked up from Madoka is that you should always read the terms and conditions...

I just glanced at my plan to watch list... 100 shows.

Time to dig in. Using a randomizer, Nyan Koi popped up.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I just glanced at my plan to watch list... 100 shows.

Time to dig in. Using a randomizer, Nyan Koi popped up.

I have 65. And whenever i watch something new it's not on that list.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

And on this note, I have seen it all.....

e647c42338.png

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

i say happy birthday to some girl today and she says i must be pretty desperate. wtf is that shit about

maybe she's acting tsundere  

Thanks to the bruh who posted the screencap of Princess Evangile... I now have something to occupy me for the next few weeks...ufufufuEdit:On another note... the voices of crazed female characters in anime always amuse me...Edit2:I am now appreciating the trippy animation style of Madoka...

that was @brownninja97 that posted the screencap
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

this PV is right in the middle of each ep...

Why are you watching the broadcast version?

at this point you would only bother with movies 1-3 BR

Error: 410

Why are you watching the broadcast version?

at this point you would only bother with movies 1-3 BR

What's wrong with watching the broadcast version? It's the only thing I have on my archives right now... And my bandwidth is being taken up by that title I'm adding to my VNs...

What's wrong with watching the broadcast version? It's the only thing I have on my archives right now... And my bandwidth is being taken up by that title I'm adding to my VNs...

because the BR versions and movie have some needed visual improvements over broadcast version

Error: 410