Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Cable is too long........

42cf5c03f804809d7796618ff7c879c4.jpg

Yes much too long. I can nearly leave my office.

Yes much too long. I can nearly leave my office.

I like long cables on headphones. They give me the ability to stand up and walk around in my room without having to put my headphones away.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Tell me what you think this means.

Sounds like your non shitty 300w psu is the one causing problems.

Sounds like sarcasm to me.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

How do u remember anime by their english translation?

Cause i have a list of anime in English And Japanese....

Lost the Japanese list though xD.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Whoever this is said to, has a 300w shitty psu, but that person said it's not shitty. And said psu is causing problems. And that's sarcasm?

I guess....

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Cause i have a list of anime in English And Japanese....

Lost the Japanese list though xD.

well shame on you ;-;

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Whoever this is said to, has a 300w shitty psu, but that person said it's not shitty. And said psu is causing problems. And that's sarcasm?

I guess....

Sounds like sarcasm to me.

My engrish very good.

What i meant was that his shitty psu was not the problem but 1050w 80+gold psu was.

Then why did u say "non shitty psu" if it was shitty? lel

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Then why did u say "non shitty psu" if it was shitty? lel

Because the 300w psu is shitty but the NON shitty one is the one malfunctioning.

Engrish.

Because the 300w psu is shitty but the NON shitty one is the one malfunctioning.

Engrish.

giphy.gif

I'm even more confused now, so he has 2 300w psu, one of them is shitty, and the non shitty one is causing problems?

I'm confused by the shitty/non shitty , and nonshitty/shitty psu debate xD

My face as I read it and get mindfucked

post-121932-0-42392100-1439975783.gif

post-121932-0-42392100-1439975783.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I'm confused by the shitty/non shitty , and nonshitty/shitty psu debate xD

My face as I read it and get mindfucked

attachicon.gifimage.gif

Shitty=bad

Non Shitty= not bad

The not shit psu is the one malfunctioning.

Make sense now? Or need more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg0dFIED204

Shitty=bad

Non Shitty= not bad

so the nonshit one is shit cuz it's broken , and the shit one is not shit now cuz it works ! Right?

Spoiler
Spoiler

so the nonshit one is shit cuz it's broken , and the shit one is not shit now cuz it works ! Right?

No its still shit but its functioning shit.

Shitty=bad

Non Shitty= not bad

Yeah, that makes sense. BUT! Whenever someone says "non shitty 300w psu" I automatically assume that it's sarcasm. 

"Your 1050W PSU is causing problems" doesn't leave any place for interpretation :P

Yeah, that makes sense. BUT! Whenever someone says "non shitty 300w psu" I automatically assume that it's sarcasm. 

"Your 1050W PSU is causing problems" doesn't leave any place for interpretation :P

Well, in his original post he only said "Crappy 300W PSU" and "Main PSU".... only after a couple of replies did he tell us what the psu was.

Well, in his original post he only said "Crappy 300W PSU" and "Main PSU".... only after a couple of replies did he tell us what the psu was.

Miss understanding came from "non shitty 300W psu"

OP said that it's crap, it is a crap, but you called it not crap. 

Miss understanding came from "non shitty 300W psu"

OP said that it's crap, it is a crap, but you called it not crap. 

Exactly

If they 300w psu is shit, don't say "not shitty" ._.

Exactly

If they 300w psu is shit, don't say "not shitty" ._.

I wasn't sober when i originally typed that.

lmao

i say happy birthday to some girl today and she says i must be pretty desperate. wtf is that shit about

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i say happy birthday to some girl today and she says i must be pretty desperate. wtf is that shit about

Woah i thought that kind of shit was always made up. Girls that think every guy that talks to them is trying to hit on her.

Woah i thought that kind of shit was always made up. Girls that think every guy that talks to them is trying to hit on her.

Holy shit, real?

I'm usually only out with my gf so i don't talk to other women much but i've had a girl at a register ask me if i was hitting on her while making small talk about the weather and buying condoms. Like, i just came in with another girl and you think i'm trying to hit on you? Are you stupid?

Holy shit, real?

I'm usually only out with my gf so i don't talk to other women much but i've had a girl at a register ask me if i was hitting on her while making small talk about the weather and buying condoms. Like, i just came in with another girl and you think i'm trying to hit on you? Are you stupid?

They are.

I've seen like those posts of text conversations, where like a dude sends a text to a girl saying something like "hey what part of the school project are you doing?" and she's like "sorry, i have a boyfriend" LOL i thought that kind of shit was made up, but i guess not all of them are.