Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

You joined anime club pretty late then :)

i know i did but i cant change the past

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

24a.png

oh this is golden

cant make out the last word best i can do is "romdnce" but i'm pretty sure thats wrong

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I like to think of it as children being turned in to weapons lol

Oh i forgot it was little girls and not loli's.

Henrietta still best girl

tumblr_mhvlavQySg1qc2yh4o1_500.gif

already dont like him, why? because he has 300 likes and at 700 posts when it took me around 1500-2000 posts before i got to 300 likes

i have 1,447 posts and 6693 likes

i have 1,447 posts and 6693 likes

yeah well you are you and most of those likes are most likely from off topic

Spoiler

i have 1469 posts and like 800 likes lmao

and here i am with more than double posts and only 200 more likes

Spoiler

Asus dropped a motherboard with an unsigned graphics card in my laptop when I sent it io repair the plug. Need to edit my own driver whenever Nvidia updates ever since. :(

"3rd Aerial Girls Squad" would perfectly complete the "girlyfication" of arms. We had girl-rifles, girls-panzers, girl-battleships. Now girl-fighterjets. Well that still leaves nukes, but hardly gonna happen in Japan and "Fat Man"'s a tad harder to girlify.

well, Fleija was made from the passion of the purest form of lust and table corners.

is that close enough?

Error: 410

i have like 593 posts and 2,000 likes xD

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

cant make out the last word best i can do is "romdnce" but i'm pretty sure thats wrong

she has no legs

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

well most of those likes are most likely from off topic

Spoiler

she has no legs

i know that i just cant make out the last word so i was asking you what the word was

Spoiler

rewatching code geass. Still love the opening. Probably the third anime I've rewatched after p4 the animation and kokoro connect.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

already dont like him, why? because he has 300 likes and at 700 posts when it took me around 1500-2000 posts before i got to 300 likes

Lol I have only 311 posts and already more than 300 likes :P.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Lol I have only 311 posts and already more than 300 likes :P.

most of them are most likely from off topic

Spoiler

most of them are most likely from off topic

Yea, about 80% of my likes are just from this thread.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

and like 500 are from yourself Lel

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Yea, about 80% of my likes are just from this thread.

I find that most of my likes come from club members even when in other threads lol

and like 500 are from yourself Lel

Talk about yourself xD

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I find that most of my likes come from club members even when in other threads lol

We shall support club members even outside of a club zone. And of course that keyboard you are making is badass.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Talk about yourself xD

ill have you know that i only have 40 or so from myself >.> lel jk

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

We shall support club members even outside of a club zone. And of course that keyboard you are made is badass.

fixed (if you were talking about the one for @Vitalius )

Spoiler

You must really not like me then. Over 4000 likes.

Blarg

cough cough like whore ;D jk .... Im one tho :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

I guess that's because you have more than 2500 posts in this thread.