Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I know I did. He has other channels too apparently.

Dude knows his stuff.

I enjoyed it too. :)

0e55704462ce6a5b186f74ae57fd4170.gif

Well. This is awkward. 

why is pikachu being molested? (the definition im using "pester or harass (someone), typically in an aggressive or persistent manner")

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

technically they still work just like that for sprite/pixel based games.(referring to the sprites)

which looks easy, but is a real pain in the ass to create hundreds of these sprites.

Also remember that back before the NES days, often it was one person who wrote an entire game; everything from code to sprites to sound. Back then it may not have been hundreds of sprites, but you had to find even craftier ways to even get a dozen sprites on some systems.

I've always wondered why PSP is that popular in Japan and some other countries.

I need to google right now.

Well... At least for me, it was superbly hackable  :ph34r:

Just realised, highest AA setting in Type 0 is actually 4K internal resolution downsampled to 1080p. This explains why so many people where having problems.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

FINALY started to add stuff to my anime list thing Lel , this will take a while to remeber what I've seen and what I'm going to see / read .-.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

FINALY started to add stuff to my anime list thing Lel , this will take a while to remeber what I've seen and what I'm going to see / read .-.

and i gotta start watching all the anime i put into a list

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

and i gotta start watching all the anime i put into a list

lol I know the feel

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Also remember that back before the NES days, often it was one person who wrote an entire game; everything from code to sprites to sound. Back then it may not have been hundreds of sprites, but you had to find even craftier ways to even get a dozen sprites on some systems.

Yus. This is probably one reason the sprites for the bushes in Super Mario Bros. were identical to the Clouds aside from a color swap.

tumblr_kz7gthD7UU1qbn1vmo1_500.png

I just go through the entire list and look at anything that makes me feel nostalgic or wtv (triggers memories & such). Doesn't take that long honestly if you do a page every 5 minutes or so.

I need the music from this video that starts at 0:40.

If anyone knows, let me know. Me gusta. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yus. This is probably one reason the sprites for the bushes in Super Mario Bros. were identical to the Clouds aside from a color swap.

I just go through the entire list and look at anything that makes me feel nostalgic or wtv (triggers memories & such). Doesn't take that long honestly if you do a page every 5 minutes or so.

I need the music from this video that starts at 0:40.

If anyone knows, let me know. Me gusta. 

You are magnificent, and the world is better for having you live in it.

Edit: I just realized it's in the description. FML.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Started Assassination Classroom and it just happens to be a crescent moon tonight....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

American Logistics in a nutshell :D

It's not like our postal system is any faster... I don't know about yours, but the only postal system here is known for constant delays for parcels. Rarely looses packages, if ever, but it's practically snail mail.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

bTwJsIa.jpg

dont hold that thing too close to your face ... might get some radiation poisoning or something along those lines lel

Spoiler
Spoiler

Started Assassination Classroom and it just happens to be a crescent moon tonight....

don't worry, it seems to get boring pretty quickly.

you can only ride the novelty of a yellow octopus that moves fast for so long

Error: 410

i think the trap is the best character in the show

Dat octopus though

1fe2eb4c0891701cf0d2b0d85c6ad39a.png

What's the anime recdomendation? I'm watching fairy tail right now and there is no other good anime. I finished watching high school dxd born ;)

https://i.imgur.com/Mx1bZ2f.webm

Less shitty CSS version:

http://codepen.io/xposedbones/full/aOrQVy/

Plays it as fast as your computer can handle it. 144Hz bb.

Interesting. 

tumblr_kz7gthD7UU1qbn1vmo1_500.png

I never knew that.

Anyway. Listening to music playlists on youtube That I have not listened to for a while.

Also got a $20 prepaid card from gigabyte today. Now what to do with it?

Blarg

My little Monster.

How do u remember anime by their english translation?

That's Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun to me, w/o the img i have no idea what anime u were talking about 

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

What's the anime recdomendation? I'm watching fairy tail right now and there is no other good anime. I finished watching high school dxd born ;)

hajime no ippo watch the subbed much better

How do u remember anime by their english translation?

That's Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun to me, w/o the img i have no idea what anime u were talking about 

Crunchyroll

bb7d5237d06a182128a1a21d293aae7a.png