Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

• When I'm working at a cash register and someone flashes a card at me for a split second and expect me to know what kind of card it is (e.g. debit/credit/gift card)

• People who don't read MASSIVELY LARGE signs

• People who don't read

• People who don't pay attention/listen when you're telling them important things

Also; People.

-people who think they are more important on a social/political scale for being/having something ie. religious people/mac users/people with beats

(dont get me wrong, i dont have a problem with people who enjoy those products, just people who think they're better than you)

-the price of beats by dre; they are nice headphones (they look good and sound nice but they are too pricy, if they were a more reasonable price, people wouldnt hate them)

-people who think something they own is better when they dont know the specs or will at let you explain (ei. console gamers [i am one sometimes] that think pc is only good for minecraft and facebook. mac users who think their shiny mac is better than your hp g42) (dont judge me)

Windows not letting me use my own computer the way I want to. Paying high prices for download software just because I live in Australia. I'm looking at you adobe apple and steam. When Logan says let's build a pc for $400 and I price all the exact parts in Australia and the total comes to $937.!!!

As someone who says umm and like a lot, it's a defense mechanism to having random pauses in your sentences. I've started to do it because I stutter quite severely sometimes and saying umm helps slow myself down. Just providing some insight. And your friend sounds like a person in need of a face slapping 

Oh my bad... :D but I had one English teacher do it constantly, and it got on my nerves :P . 

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

People who blatantly oppose everything apple just for the sake of arguing. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

-Flaming over Apple/Windows/Android arguments
-People being typical apple "fanboys" and not knowing what they are talking about (giving them a bad name)
-Talking politics, religion where not the place to do so

-Cheap build quality

-Skeuomorphism!!!!

And...

COURIER!!!!!!! 

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

linus-meme-6.jpg

WINDOWS 

oligopolies

APPLE

HIPSTERS

BAD DRIVERS

BAD POLICEPIGS

HIGH TAXES

INTERNET SALES TAX(STILL BEING VOTED ON)

AMD vs INTEL

ODD NUMBERS

/R/FUNNY

COMIC SANS MS HATERS

Oh my bad... :D but I had one English teacher do it constantly, and it got on my nerves :P . 

No no I didn't mean it as anything bad haha. Just providing why some people may do it. And if you have to very attentively listen to a person I'm sure it would get on anyone's nerves 

People who blatantly oppose everything apple just for the sake of arguing. 

i only oppose the pricing and the people who think highly of themselves for having apple products. otherwise i like the style and build quality of apple products

People using macbooks or wearing beats headphones... Make me have the urge to go up and smack their head

Yes!!!!! Beats headphones.....forever LOL. They are the absolute worst. People think they look the bees knees. In fact people even wear them without any music playing. All because of that idiot who puts his name on them. Just another example of paying for a name or brand rather than the product.

Which leads me nicely onto........Apple......

As Slick or Linus would say,       NO really just NOOOOO

PC elitists, yes we all know PC's are more powerful than consoles but consoles have and will continue to have a major place in the gaming industry due to their ease of access for gaming

Apple w*****s, the kind of people who will buy the latest iPaidtoomuchforthisdevice just becuase its new and therefore must be better

Useless team mates in games who have no idea how to play

when one small obscure things stops everything from working, like an error in a small bit of code preventing a program working properly, or on cable isnt quite connected properly preventing your pc from working

Finally wearing socks with sandals

As a Skater: Swag-people wearing skate-branded clothing that they mocked skaters for wearing 3 years ago.

As a Computer-enthusiast: Having to use poor-quality peripherals whilst in college.

Current Build:

Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77-V LX   RAM - 8GB Corsair XMS-3 1333MHz                                         PSU - OCZ ZS Series 650w non-modular (Soon to be upgraded)

CPU - Intel Core i5 3570k                  Graphics Card - PowerColor HD 7870 PCS+ (non Taihiti-LE) HDD - 500GB Seagate Barracuda (Soon to be upgraded)

When people guy high end top of the line hardware to play games that don't need it. And when things just don't work perfectly because there is no need for it.

Ultrabooks. or laptops that are marketed as "High performance" and still use integrated (Intel HD) graphics

Mail In Rebates

Ebay sellers that mislabel things

Amazon shipping before I got prime

Asus RMA: Don't cake on the thermal paste, you made it worse on my G73

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Really, really stupid people. I'm in high school and I am constantly reminded how dumb people can be. When I say stupid I mean people who purposely try to fail and show no motivation at all to make something of themselves.

EA...

nuff said

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

Internet sales tax!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

taxes..but thats a big thing isn't it

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

I'll try keep this short and sweet.

- Smokers smoking close to me and others when they can go 5 metres away and not bother anyone

- Smelly people (body odour or breath) who want to engage in conversation when all I want is to breathe fresh air again

- Spoiled children with no parental discipline

- People who get top-of-the-line stuff and don't/can't/won't use them properly

- People not accepting my input on a subject as truth (it is!)

I failed to keep this short and sweet.

CPU: i5 4670K w/ NH-D15 - RAM: 4x4GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3 - GPU: MSI GTX 970 100ME - SSD: 250GB 850 EVO - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (games) & 2TB (storage) - MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING - Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Window - Fans:  A lot of Noctua NF-F12 (intake, exhaust) & 1x140mm Fractal Design included case fan - Monitor: DELL U2515H - Keyboard: Custom Logitech G105 - Mouse: Roccat Kova+ - Extra: LG Optical Drive, a lot of dust

Really, really stupid people. I'm in high school and I am constantly reminded how dumb people can be. When I say stupid I mean people who purposely try to fail and show no motivation at all to make something of themselves.

This, 10000000%

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

linus-meme-6.jpg

WINDOWS

oligopolies

APPLE

HIPSTERS

BAD DRIVERS

BAD POLICEPIGS

HIGH TAXES

INTERNET SALES TAX(STILL BEING VOTED ON)

AMD vs INTEL

ODD NUMBERS

/R/FUNNY

COMIC SANS MS HATERS

Couldn't read the majority of that until I went to comment this.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Getting banned from a server for killing an admin or saying "shit". The amount of keyboards I broke back in the day...

And also EA, Apple, and closed minded people. 

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 640  GPU: ASUS Geforce GTX550ti DirectCU  RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 2 x 4GB DDR3  MoBo: ASRock N68C-S UCC  Case: Fractal Design Core 1000

Peripherals: Razer NAGA Hex Wraith, Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Steelseries 7H Fnatic Edition

Monitors: LG Flatron M237WDP 23inDell E172FP 17in