Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

and the one i hate most of all i think its just rude and disgusting

-Noisey eaters 

i get told its a stupid thing and it should not irritate me but i think it is just so rude

People who can't eat with they're mouth closed. When my room mate eat's i just put on headphones  :D , because it's fricking loud

I baby sit so children that don't listen.

When people stand in the middle of the hall/ sidewalk/ street and talk.

only post i can truly relate to. 

also whenever someone speaks scathingly about others in a different language. i find that pathetic and childish.

I hate it when people yawn exasperatedly. When you yawn, you exhale a lot of air...THAT'S IT...There's no need to sound like an elephant. The most I should hear is a big swoosh of air...

And also it's apparently contagious so everyone else yawns at the same time lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I hate people(ok mostly teenagers) that use sarcasm as 100% of their conversational repertoire. I am 16 but I just cant stand sarcasm. At least lots of it. I just want good quality conversations. 

I guess we could be best friends then :).

People who can't eat with they're mouth closed. When my room mate eat's i just put on headphones  :D , because it's fricking loud

I think I'd give him a kicked arse lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

When you walk along a road and there's a person walking in the opposite direction in front of me, who, when I try to walk to the side so we can walk past  each other, goes to the side I just went to to avoid walking in to that person. Now we're about to walk into each other again, and every time I try to initiate walking back to the other side of the road, they also start doing it.

One day, when I'm beefy enough from this constant gymming, I will just keep walking straight forward until I walk into that person. (Not that there's any one specific person.. but you know, in general. Whichever person.) Maybe then they'll f***ing learn not to troll in real life...

-Really fat people 

-Screaming children in public transportation

-Missing 5Cents when you trying to buy somthing ( yes i'm always broke )

-Queues in shops , and parks

-Noobs 

Interested in Business and Technology

I guess we could be best friends then :).

Sure hit me up some time:)

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

-The sound of someone drinking, including myself

-Someone putting the volume of something to an odd number

-Facebook

-Comments on YouTube videos

-Supermarkets

-The UK

Poor build quality.

im getting real sick of flimsy plastics there is no excuse anymore

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

When my computer suddenly shuts down and causes me to lose all my work :(

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Apple and the kid who sits behind me in spanish. Who decided to tell the teacher that he was competing against me which I didn't know of. Then my grades suddenly drop and teacher consistently misses errors on all of his test and finds every single little mistake I make. 

Kinda surpirsed I'm the only one saying this, but bad grammar. I understand it in-game, but in text messages, emails, forums, etc.

Disclaimer: I'm bad at catching my own grammar mistakes. So I'm a huge hypocrite, forewarned. *no spell check, oh gosh*

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H, Intel Core i3-3220, MSi 660ti Power Edition, 8GB of RAM, OCZ Agility 4 128GB SSD

People who claim Apple products are superior without knowing nor wanting to know what they are talking about.

This times a zillion.

' Why do you think Apple is better?' 

' It's more expensive' 

/facepalm

Religion, smokers, obese people who aren't bound by a disease, social benefit abusers, my entire generation for destroying music and culture in general

... Wait, those are pretty big...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

THE OLD FORUM!

Do you want to know what grinds my gears?
The old forum.

When people who want to build a computer don't know anything about actually building a computer or are just oblivious to obvious things. Like not THROWING OUT THE FUCKING CABLES YOU DON'T USE WITH YOUR MODULAR POWER SUPPLY!!! (happened recently, I wanted to slap my friend)

Dust in my computer. I keep it pristine.

People that act differently when you're alone with then and when they are in a big group. The people that say um and like a LOT in one sentence. People that think they are better than anyone at anything. When my friend uses the WHOLE tube of thermal compound and says its the best way. 

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

When the volume on my computer is an odd number or greater than 50.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Racism and bigotry.

Oh and the English :p (jokes ofc)

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

People that act differently when you're alone with then and when they are in a big group. The people that say um and like a LOT in one sentence. People that think they are better than anyone at anything. When my friend uses the WHOLE tube of thermal compound and says its the best way. 

As someone who says umm and like a lot, it's a defense mechanism to having random pauses in your sentences. I've started to do it because I stutter quite severely sometimes and saying umm helps slow myself down. Just providing some insight. And your friend sounds like a person in need of a face slapping