Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

Windows :D

HARMONYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

No jk, I do like Windows a lot, and it does everyting I need and also WANT to do on a computer, and Mac OS X doesn't do that for me.

I am a huge Apple fan(more like "was" ) but every day it's getting less and less.....

Apple is my rage for today, it's just doing stupid stuff lately and I hate that, I already KINDA made my final decision on what OS I'd be using for the rest of my life (that's a big word but though) and I'm now really getting to Windows and Android because Apple is doing such stupid shit in their OS'es and products overall...

I made my final choice a while ago..... but now it's totally clear what I'll be doing!

People who buy those Beats by Dr Dre stuff, they're such a bunch of zombie's buying overpriced shit, you can't even talk normall about sound-quality with one of those zomb's.......

Also people who say that consoles are better than the whole PC-gaming stuff, and don't know shit about it.

These things let me rage like a m****rf*cker...............

Excuse me for my exiplict usage of the English/American language :-)

- Apple products. (High price, for cheap old generation products.)

- When people expect me to do things for them and never even asked me to do it.

- When my games glitch. hate it.

- People who think they know it all, and really sound very unintelligent.

- Others who constantly pick on people because they are jealous of them.

- People clicking their pens, only I can click my pen.

UNITED KINGDOM, get me the hell out of here.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Nothing irritates me, I irritate others.

How fresh lol

Now a Troll that doesn't irritate others would be a sight I'd be willing to pay:)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

People who think it's cool to get mad and post about what makes them mad in hopes of being cool

^this is wonderful^

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Fanboys and stupid people trying to act like they're geniuses on every subject ever or continue to push an argument when they have no valid points (I easily ignore them on the internet, but that's not so easy IRL)
Patent Trolls
Extremists
Things malfunctioning without any apparent cause, bad drivers who try to drive aggressively and risk causing a car crash (or do) and seem to have no control over their own car or any common sense.
Pedestrians who cross the road at some random corner without caring if any cars are coming from the next road
Overreacting back-seat drivers
Printers and their crappy drivers...

also... EA

Not sure if you'd call most of these reasons "little things", but I'm definitely not as easily irritated as this list might suggest :D.

- any window that is mesh/has mounts on cases. (eg. corsair c70, i would have bought it if it did not have this) i like clean windows

- people who tell me to calm down when i'm just projecting my voice over the loud crowd

- when my pencil breaks

- derp team mates in games

- uneducated individuals who thinks they know how the government works

- "gangs" who think their gang tag graffiti is art

- messy desktops

- internet explorer

- mac

yea, share your rage.

When your given a warning point

and when people misuse youre

and when people miss their apostrophe

People who walk really slow in front of you, and when you try to walk around them, they decide that it's a good idea to spread out and take up the whole footpath. 

Just walk around them when you have a chance and then start walking slower.

People using macbooks or wearing beats headphones... Make me have the urge to go up and smack their head

I see a lot of people on the subway wearing beats headphones. I really want to pull their headphones off and put them on the train tracks.

I hate people(ok mostly teenagers) that use sarcasm as 100% of their conversational repertoire. I am 16 but I just cant stand sarcasm. At least lots of it. I just want good quality conversations. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Oh yeah ! YOU WANT ME TO SHARE ABOUT MY RAGE HUH ?

Nah i'm just kidding i won't rage.

- Guys holding the ball too much when we're having a crack at street football (known as soccer in the US).

- Windows' random BSODs.

- People who buy an iPhone just to jailbreak it while they have much better options with Android.

- My Shitty PC.

- Disliking Apple videos just because it has "apple" on it, no appreciation for their products what so ever... (with that said, i don't own an iProduct, i'm just pointing out that apart from the high prices, they don't suck)

- Being banned forever from a forum with no chance of coming back (hi hardware canucks).

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

I hate people(ok mostly teenagers) that use sarcasm as 100% of their conversational repertoire. I am 16 but I just cant stand sarcasm. At least lots of it. I just want good quality conversations. 

With a touch of sarcasm for comedic moments:)

Oh yeah, that i hate too, someone in my class uses it ABSOLUTELY the whole time, first time it's funny, but not anymore, it just erks me to death.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

With a touch of sarcasm for comedic moments:)

Yes and ONLY FOR COMEDIC moments.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Noobs with kap-40s and spraying with an smg.

I baby sit so children that don't listen.

When people stand in the middle of the hall/ sidewalk/ street and talk.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

I hate it when people yawn exasperatedly. When you yawn, you exhale a lot of air...THAT'S IT...There's no need to sound like an elephant. The most I should hear is a big swoosh of air...

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

the people who makes weird noises like they are the only one who gets the shit done

also people using youtube like twitter (using hashtags and @ a LOT and on purpose)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

-Show offs

-Know it alls

-People that are full of them selves

and the one i hate most of all i think its just rude and disgusting

-Noisey eaters 

i get told its a stupid thing and it should not irritate me but i think it is just so rude

and the one i hate most of all i think its just rude and disgusting

-Noisey eaters 

Noisy eaters annoy me so much. Especially people who chew chewing gum really loudly.