Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

doing something that doesnt hurt but saying ow anyway. i do it all the time if i almost stub my toe

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Nagware.

Ads.

Nagging.

Dogs.

Nags.

Noise, noise, noise.

People.

People ignorantly using the term 'lag'.

The term "HD".

Pointless UI changes are more than an irritation for me, else I'd include them.  For example: I still use Vista because of 7's UI changes despite support being dropped for it. (visual comparison: http://imgur.com/a/DXZ0G)  If only companies learned not to change things for the worse. (Right Google?)

People who don't understand the difference between a deep voice and a loud voice.

Seriously hate getting told to lower my voice, when my voice just projects further than all these high pitched voice ringers.

Also I hate people who need to shout to be heard, nothing worse then a strained voice. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Dust.

No job, yet.

No money.

Not ready financially for a 2.5K-4K worth pc.

Trolls.

Having to pay for every stuff that breaks on my car, leaving me unable to collect money for a new pc.

Linus not troll firing Slick or just trolling him on the live streams. (Yeah I know this contradicts my other statement).

Cold days.

My current case.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I know it's minor but Chrome on iOS gives me the shits. I literally can't multi-tab browse because it dumps the page from the memory so good-bye anything I was typing.

When youtube tries to fix something that isn't broken . . . and then breaks it.

Youtube comments

When Firefox updates and then everytime i click a link it opens in a new window

Youtube comments

Ppl who respond to trolls because they dont understand what is happening

and Youtube comments.

When Firefox updates and then everytime i click a link it opens in a new window

I've found that happens to me, but only from java based things. Is there any way to fix it?

oh yeah . . .

When a friend asks for advice about a laptop, then after days of research and searching forums for the laptop that is just right for them goes out and buys the only one you told them not to get because the guy in the shop told them it was gd

People that read out loud to themselves!

i5-3570k, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 1155 Z77, Patriot 8GB  (2*4GB), ASUS R9 290, Coolermaster HAF, OCZ 120 GB SSD + WD 1 TB HDD, Corsair CX750M, Samsung 22" + HP 23", CM Hyper 212 EVO, Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry MX Blue), Razer Naga 2014

I've found that happens to me, but only from java based things. Is there any way to fix it?

When i noticed it at 1st i tried to fix it but couldn't figure it out at the time so i just live it now.

There may be a solution now but unfortunately i am not aware of it.

People who use caps lock to do single capital letters like "I" or names.

Companies trying to 'improve' things and breaking them (youtube, facebook, etc)

Apple fanboys (if you want to buy apple a product then go ahead, but at least accept that there are alternatives which can sometimes be better)

Spending a long time researching computer components for friends who just go and ignore me completely

Arrogant people (hypocritical)

People who walk 3 or 4 aside along the pavement (sidewalk) and don't make room for people walking towards them

People wearing odd socks or wearing 'days of the week socks' on the wrong days

Kinda surpirsed I'm the only one saying this, but bad grammar. I understand it in-game, but in text messages, emails, forums, etc.

Disclaimer: I'm bad at catching my own grammar mistakes. So I'm a huge hypocrite, forewarned. *no spell check, oh gosh*

Loving the honesty from this guy. Here, have some of my freshly baked respect.

People that say that Xbox is better than PC for gaming.

People that say that apple is the biggest inventors ever.

People that say that you cant see the benefits of 4k monitors.

People that say that beats headphones are good headphone.

People that say that the PC is dead and everyone will go on a laptop or tablets.

People that park there cars like morons.

People that say that there's no reason to buy a mechanical keyboard.

"You know three years ago you installed that printer for me? Well now my computer won't turn on. What have you done? You better come fix it now."

if someone did that to me i would just kill him

People who walk around with Beats on neck plugged into their iPhone 5 acting they're soooo cool. Completely unaware to much they've been ripped of!

"An Excellent Signature"

1) Unnecessarily loud people.  

2) People who pretend to be 'morally right' on social websites to appear sensitive

3) When the 'morally right' people are the polar opposite in person.

MATHS!!!

Without Maths we wouldn't have science or computers or anything remotely good like that:)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

When a channel reviews a £1000 graphics card and use fxaa for the benchmarks. Also when people say they get 80fps, with no other details at all!

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

When someone is eating while talking to me on the phone or Skype.

All the hate against EA.

The Mass Effect 3 ending! < this is not a "little" thing to be perfectly honest... 

this is a great thread!

most annoying by far for me are the mac vs. pc arguments. i hate watching a thread anywhere turn into a mac vs pc argument.

basically i agree with Chub. fanboyism of anything.

people who dont put their cutlery back in the drawer in the right little slots! gah!

people reading or looking at my phone over my shoulder in the subway or a lecture

when people dont take alllll the foil off the nutella or peanut butter jar after opening it, leaving a flap or random bits attached to the rim of the jar....aahhhhh