Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

Another thing that irritates me that I came across today on eBay looking at PC components was a nice and fairly cheap Conroe Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 which was labelled 6GHz lol

Literally had 3GHz x 2 = 6GHz on the heading, yes the math works out 3 x 2 does equal 6 but it doesn't work that way, a 3GHz dual core isn't 6GHz overall, it's two core's running at 3GHz, bloody drives me nuts.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

When people buy OEM for gaming

When people ask me about buying OEM for gaming

apple
windows 8

When linus does not fire slick

Any teacher ever that thinks they are smarter than students (technology Specifically)

people who talk about how simple the iphone is and don't realise that we are a growing society learning day by day and that we have to adapt to new technology such as android,windows phone etc etc

people who don't move when you ask them to politely

everyone on the earth

BASICALLY FUCK SOCIETY 

well lets see:

human stupidity and ignorance. I hate it when people condem something before the understand it. such as a DDOS attack, which is technically more of a protest then an actual attack.

basically any retarded company: EA, and WB are the ones that i hate the most at the moment.

lack of or completely horrible spellchecks. really i love spellchecking software if its good!

boring and completely pointless classes. (CALM 20, English, Social, and PE)

Military getting more money than science....

crap computers.

membrane keyboards.

bad aspect ratios.

Apple products

beats

windows 8

gigabyte was bad at one point but now they are being to redeam themselves

people that aren't interested in science.

evolutionists/old earth believers that think they know everything

unessarly loud music.

People that dont understand my pc addiction Also people that think that beats are the best headphones money can buy U NO HEAR OF SEINHEISER <-- (spelt wrong) also those that dont understand computer specs (e.x more core = better performance= NO)

People that dont understand my pc addiction Also people that think that beats are the best headphones money can buy U NO HEAR OF SEINHEISER <-- (spelt wrong) also those that dont understand computer specs (e.x more core = better performance= NO) sorry tablet made me double post

Edited by mohdali1999

People who put spaces before punctuation. I mean seriously, who in the world taught you to do that?

People who don't use 'there, their, they're' properly.

THERE - look over THERE

THEIR - look at THEIR terrible cable management 

THEY'RE (THEY ARE) - THEY'RE going to meet us later

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

People who stand in the middle of the escalator. Move to one of the sides..

People who are lined up first for public transit not to get on, but to ask the driver a question. Let the 20 people behind you on first..

People who are last to get on the elevator that do not hit the door close button.

The existence of mayonnaise.

Excuse me for my exiplict usage of the English/American language :-)

American? The U.S. doesn't even have an official language.

the click of someone elses mechanical keyboard mines fine but at LAN parties. 

The idiots at school who believe that Android is like the greatest thing ever to have hit planet earth.

My Google apps are on my iPhone, my social network apps are on my iPhone, my music is on my iPhone, that's all I need and I am happy.

Yes Android offers way more cooler features than iOS but seriously some people act like iOS is like using DOS. All the stuff I need on a phone are there so just leave me alone. Gosh. 

I swear when people see your phone the first thing out of their mouth is "ANDROID DESTROYS YOUR LIFE! DIE I AM AN ELITIST YOU SUCK"

I hate when people question my need for a 490$ GPU. Please hop off my nuts I do not use my PC in the same way you do, grandma.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

People who think having a big-ass truck gives them the right to park like an absolute jackass.

Yes!!!!! Beats headphones.....forever LOL. They are the absolute worst. People think they look the bees knees. In fact people even wear them without any music playing. All because of that idiot who puts his name on them. Just another example of paying for a name or brand rather than the product.

Which leads me nicely onto........Apple......

As Slick or Linus would say,       NO really just NOOOOO

My job puts me in the position of seeing a lot of D-1 Football and Basketball players. Every single one of them have Beats and wear them constantly, whether on their head or around their neck.

[...]

My Google apps are on my iPhone, my social network apps are on my iPhone, my music is on my iPhone, that's all I need and I am happy.

[...]

I hate when people question my need for a 490$ GPU. Please hop off my nuts I do not use my PC in the same way you do, grandma.

Maybe some people don't use their phone in the same way you do? Perhaps your grandmothers graphics is "all that she needs?"

linus-meme-6.jpg

WINDOWS 

oligopolies

APPLE

HIPSTERS

BAD DRIVERS

BAD POLICEPIGS

HIGH TAXES

INTERNET SALES TAX(STILL BEING VOTED ON)

AMD vs INTEL

ODD NUMBERS

/R/FUNNY

COMIC SANS MS HATERS

I hope you're joking, Comic Sans is pretty god damn terrible.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

People who drag their feet when they walk..... Just pick your feet up. 

people who believe they are right with no way to be told otherwise.

they irritate me soo much!!!

and fanboys. they are pretty annoying too.

Disney

George Lucas (after 1983)

When audio only comes through one side of my headphones

Low quality audio files

Cyclic groups

People that don't indicate at roundabouts

Squeaky scroll wheels

Dust

People that expect me to be able to fix anything electrical

Noisy eaters

"You know three years ago you installed that printer for me? Well now my computer won't turn on. What have you done? You better come fix it now."

Console gamers who think they're top shit because their stuff is 'cheaper'

People who buy crappy laptops at insane prices

Alienware

Rigid keyboards

The deafening start-up noise of intel stock cpu

Turtle beaches

Beats by 'Dr.' Dre

People who leak sound through apple earbuds on max volume because they think it's cool and don't know why they hear a constant ringing in their ears at night

People who buy cheap, unreliable PSUs

People who won't listen to logic and insist that things are different

and more

CPU: i5-3570 (Not k because I was noob)

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz

MOBO: ASUS P8Z77M PRO

GPU: Gigabyte 660ti OC Edition

SSD: Corsair Neutron 120gb

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Case: Corsair Carbide 500R White

PSU: CM GX750W Bronze (Temporary, planning for Antec 650 Earthwatts Plat.)

-The sound of someone drinking, including myself

-Someone putting the volume of something to an odd number

-Facebook

-Comments on YouTube videos

-Supermarkets

-The UK

lol

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558