New Computer Desk Suggestions

I've been looking for a solid, reasonably priced, PC gaming/work desk. I have two currently, one set up for work, and one for my personal PC. I would like to be able to consolidate those into one and have been looking around at options. I LOVE the idea of Corsair's rail system with their peg board backing, but thats WAY over priced(IMO), and not big enough for what I need.

I did come across https://www.sikaic.com/ , and was curious if anyone here has purchased anything from them. If so, are they solid, or are they just cheaply made? I was specifically looking at their U-shaped desks.

Besides that, does anyone have any suggestions regarding a good multi-purpose desk for both work and personal use?

It really depends where are you from, if there are officers nearby or used office equipment resellers.

I bought used kinnarps stand-up desk with broken control button for 10 eur, fixed it for 3 eur and had a table that usually used costs 300+ eur or 1.2k new. Best deal is usually used, or you can buy legs (new about 200 eur (can lift up to 80kg) and big table top for 120-150eur)

1 minute ago, Likwid said:

It really depends where are you from, if there are officers nearby or used office equipment resellers.

I bought used kinnarps stand-up desk with broken control button for 10 eur, fixed it for 3 eur and had a table that usually used costs 300+ eur or 1.2k new. Best deal is usually used, or you can buy legs (new about 200 eur (can lift up to 80kg) and big table top for 120-150eur)

Good point. I'm in Oklahoma, USA. We don't really have anything other than maybe Staples or Office Depot that would have something similar. If we're lucky, Best Buy might have something, but its very rare.

Can always look into custom made. I did so, as I wanted decent depth and desks always lack that.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

If there's an IKEA in your area check them out. They've kinda been getting into gaming stuff but their office furniture can be pretty solid. Some of the studios I've worked at used their stuff and it seemed decently made.

It won't have the fancy lighting but since their stuff is at simple it's a good base to customize what you want.