Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

Without Maths we wouldn't have science or computers or anything remotely good like that:)

i know. i'm not bad at them but they have made me have a lot of headaches

people who think that they need the most powerful cpu on earth for gaming and that don't give a s*** on the graphics card. a friend of mine bought an i7 3770K and is using the integrated graphics to play crysis 3. he is using the stock cooler and says "overclocking does not do anything to the speed of the machine, it's just marketing" also bought 32gb of ram and he does not even use movie maker!!!

i know. i'm not bad at them but they have made me have a lot of headaches

Same here lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Same here lol

bam!

when you eat a banana and it breaks and falls on the floor

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

1. People that think that their platform/device of choice is better than everyone else's in every way.

2. People not using keyboard shortcuts for things like copy and paste (at the bare minimum).

3. People actually clicking the "Search" button on Google instead of pressing enter.

4. People that ask for my opinion and then criticize it.

5. People that stand behind me when I'm on my computer.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

when you eat a banana and it breaks and falls on the floor

That's gravity my friend, came be a annoying sometimes especially when you are drunk and the ground jumps up and punches you in the face

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That's gravity my friend, came be a annoying sometimes especially when you are drunk and the ground jumps up and punches you in the face

or when your banana breaks

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

or when your banana breaks

That too:)

That too:)

ya i hate it

ya i hate it

Same here, when you get a little hungry and a nice banana which then breaks and drops on the floor it's like 'aww well that sucks, then start crying' lol

People who....

My Rig: CPU: 3570k@4.4Ghz | GPU: XFX r9 270x | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2133 | Cooler: Hyper 212+

PSU: OCZ 700w | Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z | Headphones: AD700 | Case: NZXT M59 | Monitor: 144hz 1080p

Windows 8... The worst thing I've ever seen

Or just eating your ice cream and the ice cream melts and due to gravity the melted ice cream drips on your hands and it gets all sticky. Why does gravity cause so many problems? :(

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Or just eating your ice cream and the ice cream melts and due to gravity the melted ice cream drips on your hands and it gets all sticky. Why does gravity cause so many problems? :(

Yea lol

But I bet the good far outweighs the bad ;)

My friends knocking my external hard drives off tabletops during LAN parties. 

My internet connection--at times.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Lusers 

Sorry, I meant users.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

My friends knocking my external hard drives off tabletops during LAN parties. 

My internet connection--at times.

My friends would be dead if they did that. My data > their lives

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

When people leave the room without closing the door. 

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

- When my friend says his i3 is overclocked to like 70000Ghz (I just leave it, I don't want to embarrass him)

-Sata power cables

-When people don't signal left turns when you are turning left also.

-Anyone who says Beats or Skull candies are good headphones/earbuds.

- When my friend says his i3 is overclocked to like 70000Ghz (I just leave it, I don't want to embarrass him)

That would be quite an achievement,  mine is overclocked to 3.44GHz by changing the bus to 105Mhz, I did go to 106.4MHz but it froze up so I don't think it liked it too much :)

people who think that they need the most powerful cpu on earth for gaming and that don't give a s*** on the graphics card. a friend of mine bought an i7 3770K and is using the integrated graphics to play crysis 3. he is using the stock cooler and says "overclocking does not do anything to the speed of the machine, it's just marketing" also bought 32gb of ram and he does not even use movie maker!!!

seriously? Lol Thats ridiculous! I saw an 8800gtx for like £30 in cex the other day, he should at least put something in there! Thats ridiculous : )

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200