Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

Windows 8 in general and people that don't know what they are talking about when arguing about technology.

I don't mind Apple products of the whole it's just the people who buy their products that annoys me, "look at my shiny new Mac, it can't get viruses." The next thing that annoys me are the countless arguments on the topic of "Intel make the best CPU's" or "Nvidia are bad."

Completely agree.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

What I really dislike is:

"Hello

I plan on building a PC in the year 365847583647536534753 with approximaletly 4743453654737 GPUS

53645364584536gb of ram and a 86478676w PSU.

What should I buy? How far can I overclock the CPU?"

Where the hell would anyone know how unreleased stuff will be?

Oh and thinking of it:

People suggesting some poor guy to buy his chick a USB-Stick, a Laptop cooler or a battery pack... stop trolling that poor guy :(

Removeing those threads would remove half of the posts on LTT Forum :P

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

messy desktops

and people that doesn't remove the internet explorer icon on the taskbar

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

People who walk really slow in front of you, and when you try to walk around them, they decide that it's a good idea to spread out and take up the whole footpath. 

Same also, but worse with gokarting. I'll just smash them out of the way though :D

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

-Bad teams on League of Legends. 

-Selling things on eBay, people say, "OK I WILL BUY DIS!", then they just disappear for 3,000 months.

-Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and MW3. I hate these games. I played them for a few months after release, then they become so boring.

-Accidentely clicking on the wrong thing... I DON'T WANT TO OPEN METRO 2033!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO OPEN PAINT

There is more, but I would drive you to insanity. 

I don't like that AMD has no mini-ITX motherboards with the AM3+ socket.

Does anyone know if they will be releasing something like that anytime soon?

~Judah

People without common sense.

Eg: A teenager who stands close to a fire and then complains that it is unnecessarily hot.

A fire? Hot? WHO'D OF THOUGHT?!

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

People who open new browsers and not just a tab at the top. A work colleague does it and for some reason it makes me want to slap him with a big wet fish, just to add emphasis on how much it irritates me.

3570k @ 4.8Ghz, h80 cooler, 16Gb ddr3 2133Mhz, RoG formula v mobo, corsair 860 watt psu, corsair 600t graphite w/ side window panel.

120Gb kingston hyperX ssd boot, 240Gb samsung 840 pro game drive, 2x2Tb seagate storage, 2x6870 Xfire.

messy desktops

and people that doesn't remove the internet explorer icon on the taskbar

<-- checks taskbar and promptly removes that horrible little icon. though my taskbar is hidden most of the time anyway. Most certainly messy desktop's though, there is just no need for that!

3570k @ 4.8Ghz, h80 cooler, 16Gb ddr3 2133Mhz, RoG formula v mobo, corsair 860 watt psu, corsair 600t graphite w/ side window panel.

120Gb kingston hyperX ssd boot, 240Gb samsung 840 pro game drive, 2x2Tb seagate storage, 2x6870 Xfire.

People who fail to ask the question "Can I borrow [insert Item]?" properly and instead ask "Can I lend [insert Item]?". You're not lending something to me! You're borrowing something from me. -_-

My friend just bought a 550ti over a 7770 because he "trusts his brother"... What irritates me, is stupid people in gerneal

people that type google.com in the address bar

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

-people who touch my monitor in order to point out something on screen.

-when websites review CPUs and they include one page for overclocking saying we could get x Ghz with y volts; and then they leave it at that without including all the benchmark results when overclocked. Performance gain is left to reader's imagination

People who think its acceptable for the general public to poses lethal hand held weapons.....(I wonder which country which has 32,000 firearm related deaths a year I'm thinking of?)

Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.........morons 

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

When people incorrectly use periods instead of commas when typing large numbers.

For example: 

571.691  (five hundred seventy-one and six hundred ninety-one thousandths) =/= 571,691 (five hundred seventy-one thousand, six hundred ninety-one)

Maybe that's because it's not always right to use a period? Here en Spain (and all of Europe) the comma is used to separate decimals, and the period in large numbers.

What irritates me is when I see my parents writing on their laptops, with only one finger on each hand.

Sweden, people that cant bike properly, accidentally changing my volume, people that dont update their software and drivers, how everything in Europe is ~25% more expensive, messy desktops, Enternet Explorer, people that use old versions of IE, people that dont update or use their anti virus software, people that are too stupid to find the right download link and download "Adobe flash player" and a ton of toolbars and toolbars.

Before you get mad at me for saying software and drivers i do know that drivers are software.

• 2 months later...
People who think its acceptable for the general public to poses lethal hand held weapons.....(I wonder which country which has 32,000 firearm related deaths a year I'm thinking of?)

Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.........morons

People who kill other people with hammers. Because its the number one item uses to kill someone. Those things should be outlawed! As a firearm owner, I have never had the idea of killing someone cross my mind. Second all firearm related deaths are by people who do not have a conceal carry licenses and probably acquired the firearm through means of illegal actions which means the firearm is not licensed to them.

Oh and people against firearms annoy me.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

People who read out loud to themselves in class

i5-3570k, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 1155 Z77, Patriot 8GB  (2*4GB), ASUS R9 290, Coolermaster HAF, OCZ 120 GB SSD + WD 1 TB HDD, Corsair CX750M, Samsung 22" + HP 23", CM Hyper 212 EVO, Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry MX Blue), Razer Naga 2014

People who kill other people with hammers. Because its the number one item uses to kill someone. Those things should be outlawed! As a firearm owner, I have never had the idea of killing someone cross my mind. Second all firearm related deaths are by people who do not have a conceal carry licenses and probably acquired the firearm through means of illegal actions which means the firearm is not licensed to them. Oh and people against firearms annoy me.

I know right?

What's so bad about firearms?

arms-fire.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I don't like the fact that I was banned permanently on another pc message board site due to the fact I was trying to be helpful to two people that asked to be helped in picking video cards and thus I had to mention the physX option.  I got trolled hard and reported and yet I was the one banned. Idiotic. A little irritated about that still as I can no longer post at all to ask for help when buying products there and I have not bought certain things at certain times because of this.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

People that keep saying "My OCD couldn't handle that" I seem to be the minority because I don't have OCD, Is OCD cool nowdays? There is a big difference between being messy, being neat, being somewhere in-between OR having OCD, its not cool, it's an illness.

People that keep saying "My OCD couldn't handle that" I seem to be the minority because I don't have OCD, Is OCD cool nowdays? There is a big difference between being messy, being neat, being somewhere in-between OR having OCD, its not cool, it's an illness.

While OCD is a disorder some people will say they have it and if you watch them long enough you'll notice a repetitive pattern about how to organize themselves and the world around them. It's more of a habit they have adopted to be neat or have things perpendicularly straight. Me, I always adjust picture frames if they're crooked. It doesn't bug me that they are, I just like to see things straight and perpendicular. So no OCD in my blood.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/