Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

People at retail stores trying to sell you a laptop with the worst components and saying that it is high end because it has 2GB of video memory =.=

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

When you just can't figure out where that annoying rattle in your PC is coming from...

UNITED KINGDOM, get me the hell out of here.

WANNA TRADE WITH HOLLAND? :D

WANNA TRADE WITH HOLLAND? :D

Sure but I can garantee you won't like it here, give it a few months and you'll be wanted to get back to Holland when you find out how crippled this country really is :)

Get me back to Australia ASAP lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Okay, get ready to waste some time,

-Dirty desktops

-Cases that people say are really sexy and I think are ugly as hell

-Hackers

-Spawnkillers

-Creepers

-Dirty Desks

-People who try and make YouTube videos, say they are good, and they just record their screen with an iPod on 240p with crap audio

-PewDiePie

CPU: Intel i7 3960x @4.2 Ghz cooled by Corsair H100i |Case: Corsair 800D | Motherbord: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1600MHz CL9 | Video Card: SLI EVGA GTX 680 Standard Edition
Power Supply: Corsair 1050W Silver | SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB | HDD #1: Western Digital 1TB 6Gb/s 10000rpm | HDD #2: Western Digital 1TB 6Gb/s 10000rpm HDD #3: Western Digital 500GB 6Gb/s 10000rpm |
Monitor #1: Asus VK278Q | Monitor #2: Asus VS238H | Monitor #3: Asus VS238H |

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012 | Mouse Mat: Steelseries QCK+ | Keyboard: DAS Keyboard Professional S Silent Pro| Headset : AKG K271 MKII | Microphone: AT2020USB

- any window that is mesh/has mounts on cases. (eg. corsair c70, i would have bought it if it did not have this) i like clean windows

- people who tell me to calm down when i'm just projecting my voice over the loud crowd

- when my pencil breaks

- derp team mates in games

- uneducated individuals who thinks they know how the government works

- "gangs" who think their gang tag graffiti is art

- messy desktops

- internet explorer

- mac

yea, share your rage.

my god we hate the same things!!!!! are you a long lost relative of mine Lol

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

People that generalize cars by brand name 

Apple fan boys (yet I own a slightly modded macbook pro got it from referb and it has very good battery life dont hate) 

People that think Alienware pc's are some how better than what you can make lol

People that think racing sim's are not realistic at all and is nothing like driving

Windows update system only allowing 10 minutes 1 hour or 4 hour delay in updating

Corsair 650 D Case  - I7 2700k OC to 4.5  - 16 gb 1866 corsair vengeance ram  - 7970 OC 1200 MHz Clock speed stock memory speed  - Xonar STX  - ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME-Z  - Corsair AX850 PS  - 2TB HardDrive - Corsair Force 3 240GB SSD as the boot disk for windows 7 Pro  - Das Ultimate Silent Keyboard  - Razer Deathadder Mouse  - Sony MDR V6 Studio Monitoring Headphones  - 2Benq G2420HD Monitors

-Dumb people

-Fan boys

-Apple

-Hipsters

Pretty much sums it up..

Specs: 8350 4.3Ghz | GTX780 3GB | HyperX  16gb | MSI970

When people don't see me on my ninja 300 and they cut me off. I mostly smack their mirrors in for that.

LinusTechTips Livestream ModTeam

BUILD - i7-3770K @4.7GHz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Dominator Platinum - CM Storm Trooper w/ side window - Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum - Corsair HX1050 - CM Storm Quick Fire TK BLUE - Razer Ourobours - Custom Loop

"Like if you... " posts on facebook

Yea agreed, another thing on FB that irritates me is when you get stories of child abuse or anything like that it says 'if you care, share this post' or something like that.

I don't understand how hitting a share button helps situations like that, seems like something lazy people would do thinking they've done there part by  sitting on their arse clicking that button instead of actually getting up and physically doing something good for that cause.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yea agreed, another thing on FB that irritates me is when you get stories of child abuse or anything like that it says 'if you care, share this post' or something like that.

I don't understand how hitting a share button helps situations like that, seems like something lazy people would do thinking they've done there part by  sitting on their arse clicking that button instead of actually getting up and physically doing something good for that cause.

Oh my god. This. 

It seems that all that's posted on facebook is this junk, it used to be a decent way of contacting people. 

A dose of Buckley hits the nail on the head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnqcRWP6bWw

people who belive that there laptop with 16gb of RAM is twice as good as my pc with 8gb..............

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

people who belive that there laptop with 16gb of RAM is twice as good as my pc with 8gb..............

yea lol, it's amazing how many people I also come across saying their GTX 670M is the same as the desktop GTX 670 and so on

What really irritates me are drunk people and people who do drugs. I prefer to stay as far away from such individuals as possible. Whenever I smell beer, I feel as if I have to throw up.

Noisy drunk people are even worse than drunk people who just sit in a corner and piss themselves quietly. I'm just glad that there don't seem to be any major soccer/football championships scheduled for this year.

And I really, strongly dislike anything that has to do with facebook, whatsapp and angry birds.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

-Corsair 

Not as a company, their products are top notch. The fact that it's taking them 7+ weeks to get my 20$ mail in rebate I sent them forever ago. 

People that don't know how to use google and ask retarded questions on social media.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

-Dumb people

-Fan boys

-Apple

-Hipsters

Pretty much sums it up..

LMAO, are those 4 things related to eachother? :P

Drivers who drive under the speed limit.

When people don't see me on my ninja 300 and they cut me off. I mostly smack their mirrors in for that.

I want to buy motorcycle so bad shame that I don't have money for it :(

I used to have old honda and almost died 3 times on it. Never my fault, but that won't make difference when accident happens :)

Ride safe!

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

What I really dislike is:
"Hello

I plan on building a PC in the year 365847583647536534753 with approximaletly 4743453654737 GPUS

53645364584536gb of ram and a 86478676w PSU.

What should I buy? How far can I overclock the CPU?"

Where the hell would anyone know how unreleased stuff will be?

Oh and thinking of it:

People suggesting some poor guy to buy his chick a USB-Stick, a Laptop cooler or a battery pack... stop trolling that poor guy :(

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

LMAO, are those 4 things related to eachother? :P

Kinda :-D

Specs: 8350 4.3Ghz | GTX780 3GB | HyperX  16gb | MSI970

When people incorrectly use periods instead of commas when typing large numbers.

For example: 

571.691  (five hundred seventy-one and six hundred ninety-one thousandths) =/= 571,691 (five hundred seventy-one thousand, six hundred ninety-one)

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

People that refer to a PC as a 'CPU', 'Standalone' or people that refer to a monitor as a computer.

The distinct lack of Vanilla Coke in my area (Until very recently)

People that use Amazon frequently and do not use Amazon prime.

'Celebrities' that would do anything for a bit of fame.

Really cheap sausages.

People that when making squash(UK term for a fruit drink that you add water too) put the water in first, then add the juice.

Double concentrate squash.

People that mocked skater clothes a few years ago, are now wearing them and claiming they're indie and original.

People that chew loudly

Car insurance cost (UK)

Being accused of rape

Will.I.Am

How Smarties now taste horrible!

Facebook 

People that constantly use the word 'Existential Nihilism' because it is long and interesting

People that are nataurally god at everythin

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

apple fanboys especially when i see mac and iphone everywhere on tv shows

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom)