Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

- any window that is mesh/has mounts on cases. (eg. corsair c70, i would have bought it if it did not have this) i like clean windows

- people who tell me to calm down when i'm just projecting my voice over the loud crowd

- when my pencil breaks

- derp team mates in games

- uneducated individuals who thinks they know how the government works

- "gangs" who think their gang tag graffiti is art

- messy desktops

- internet explorer

- mac

yea, share your rage.

People who think it's cool to get mad and post about what makes them mad in hopes of being cool

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Apple...apple everything... :ph34r:

PC SPECIFICATIONS: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor  3.70 GHz ; MSI B550G Edge Wi-Fi ATX ; 16gb (2x8gb)  Kingston FURY Beast DDR4-3600 RGB ; MSI GeForce RTX 3060 3x12gb ;  darkFlash Phantom with Custom Phanteks D-RGB 120 (6EA) ; Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition ; 1tb M.2 Kingston , 2tb Seagate Barricuda, 4 TB Seagate ; Corsair Gaming Series GS700W

PERIPHERALS:Razer BlackWidow V3 ;  Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro ;  Razer Leviathan V2 X

TABLET: Ipad 12.9 Pro  PHONE: Iphone 12

Patent Trolls.

PS: how does it fell to get a warning post?

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Patent Trolls.

PS: how does it fell to get a warning post?

feels? it feels like that my fave forum didn't like me anymore :(

feels? it feels like that my fave forum didn't like me anymore :(

Don't worry about it. A little potty mouth never hurt anybody as long as it wasn't extravagant or offensive ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

dude, i'm the coolest kid in the street.

#swag #yolo

"He said my story was cool, and he called me his bro!"

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

People who walk really slow in front of you, and when you try to walk around them, they decide that it's a good idea to spread out and take up the whole footpath. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

For whatever reason I get a little annoyed when I see someone staring at their keyboard constantly when they type.

I also hate "one-uppers" (People who always try to be better than you at everything)

People who walk really slow in front of you, and when you try to walk around them, they decide that it's a good idea to spread out and take up the whole footpath. 

This makes me crazy too.  Why can't they just stay to the side and let us pass.  I feel like this happens a lot at the grocery store.

I don't mind Apple products of the whole it's just the people who buy their products that annoys me, "look at my shiny new Mac, it can't get viruses." The next thing that annoys me are the countless arguments on the topic of "Intel make the best CPU's" or "Nvidia are bad."

Watching Simcity 5 let's plays...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ROAD IS NOT STRAIGHT GODDAMIT!!!!!

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

I hate people who just say my phone is 8-core or 4-core but dont actually see the real world performance. What if you have 8-core processor when your device is constantly crashing and there is no smoothness as all. 

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

Samsung fanboys have been even more annoying thans Apple fanboys... Imo

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

People that listen in on a private conversation that they were never privy to, are offended by the context or subject of said private conversation, then complain openly about the offensive subject matter to everyone else. I remember once having a conversation with a friend where we were trying to out-insult each other in good fun, and some random passer-by decided to scold me for insulting my friend. If the person im insulting isnt offended, then neither should anyone else.

a kid who told me that the Beats by Dre headphones were the best headphones on the market -_-

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558