COVID-19 - READ THE RULES BEFORE REPLYING

WkdPaul

We had our own altercation but between two customers regarding masks in my store. One wasn't wearing their mask properly and the other freaked out immensely. Didn't know an old lady could cuss up a storm and fling her groceries like that. Only see it in the news lol.

I was wondering why SF was one of the best cities handling Covid in my State. Had a customer from there and they said the city's mask mandates are one of the strictest in the country. Who would have thought. 9_9

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

6 hours ago, Parideboy said:

The security guard is packing some serious meat lol

What started this?

BabyBlu (Primary): 

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ up to 5.3GHz, 5.0GHz all-core, delidded
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero
  • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 @ 4000MHz 16-18-18-34
  • GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK X, 2070MHz core, 8000MHz mem
  • Case: Phanteks Evolv X
  • Storage: XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB, 3x ADATASU800 1TB (RAID 0), Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
  • PSU: Corsair HX1000i
  • Display: MSI MPG341CQR 34" 3440x1440 144Hz Freesync, Dell S2417DG 24" 2560x1440 165Hz Gsync
  • Cooling: Custom water loop (CPU & GPU), Radiators: 1x140mm(Back), 1x280mm(Top), 1x420mm(Front)
  • Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Brown)
  • Mouse: MasterMouse MM710
  • Headset: Corsair Void Pro RGB

Roxanne (Wife Build):

• CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ up to 5.0GHz, 4.8Ghz all-core, relidded w/ LM
  • Motherboard: Asus Z97A
  • RAM: G.Skill Sniper 4x8GB DDR3-2400 @ 10-12-12-24
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 w/ LM
  • Case: Corsair Vengeance C70, w/ Custom Side-Panel Window
  • Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, Silicon Power A80 2TB NVME
  • PSU: Corsair AX760
  • Display: Samsung C27JG56 27" 2560x1440 144Hz Freesync
  • Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB
  • Keyboard: GMMK TKL(Kailh Box White)
  • Mouse: Glorious Model O-
  • Headset: SteelSeries Arctis 7

BigBox (HTPC):

• CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3600 @ 3600MHz 14-14-14-28
  • GPU: MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3X Plus OC, de-shrouded, LM TIM, replaced mem therm pads
  • Case: Fractal Design Node 202
  • Storage: SP A80 1TB, WD Black SN770 2TB
  • PSU: Corsair SF600 Gold w/ NF-A9x14
  • Display: Samsung QN90A 65" (QLED, 4K, 120Hz, HDR, VRR)
  • Cooling: Thermalright AXP-100 Copper w/ NF-A12x15
  • Keyboard/Mouse: Rii i4
  • Controllers: 4X Xbox One & 2X N64 (with USB)
  • Sound: Denon AVR S760H with 5.1.2 Atmos setup.

Harmonic (NAS/Game/Plex/Other Server):

• CPU: Intel Core i7 6700
  • Motherboard: ASRock FATAL1TY H270M
  • RAM: 64GB DDR4-2133
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530
  • Case: Fractal Design Define 7
  • HDD: 3X Seagate Exos X16 14TB in RAID 5
  • SSD: Inland Premium 512GB NVME, Sabrent 1TB NVME
  • Optical: BDXL WH14NS40 flashed to WH16NS60
  • PSU: Corsair CX450
  • Display: None
  • Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S
  • Keyboard/Mouse: None

NAS:

• Synology DS216J
  • 2x8TB WD Red NAS HDDs in RAID 1. 8TB usable space

Guys do you know when someone got cold and has the voice like low?
Does the same applies with covidshit?
Because I met someone with tha type of voice..

On 10/4/2020 at 8:28 PM, Benji said:

Too bad it isn't more they have to pay. Here in Germany you'll get a 1000€ fine when you forget to enter your full real name and address when going to some sort of dining facility and stay there, like a bakery, café, restaurant etc.

Do they actually to control that shop facilities do track clients?

Because italy should be doing the same thing.. but it's only on paper

3 hours ago, HairlessMonkeyBoy said:

What started this?

The guard called out two men because they weren't wearing a mask, costumers soon joined the guard and then shit happened

1 hour ago, Lii said:

Because italy should be doing the same thing.. but it's only on paper

Depends on the enstablishment. I went out for dinner twice and in one occasion they asked for an ID

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock H97 Pro4 CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @3.30 Ghz Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 @4.00 Ghz RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) Kingstone HyperX Fury DDR3@1600 Mhz (9-9-9-27)

GPU: MSI 390 8Gb Gaming Edition PSU: XFX TS 650w Bronze Enermax Revolution D.F. 650w 80+ Gold MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum KEYBOARD: Monokey Standard Suave Blue

STORAGE: SSD Samsung EVO 850 250Gb // HDD WD Green 1Tb // HDD WD Blue 4Tb // HDD WD Blue 160Gb CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed OS: Windows 11 Pro x64 Bit

MONITORS: Samsung CFG7 C24FG7xFQ @144hz // Samsung SyncMaster TA350 LT23A350 @60hz Samsung Odyssey G7 COOLER: Noctua NH-D15

10 hours ago, PhantomJaguar77 said:

We had our own altercation but between two customers regarding masks in my store. One wasn't wearing their mask properly and the other freaked out immensely. Didn't know an old lady could cuss up a storm and fling her groceries like that. Only see it in the news lol.

I was wondering why SF was one of the best cities handling Covid in my State. Had a customer from there and they said the city's mask mandates are one of the strictest in the country. Who would have thought. 9_9

Masks are mandatory during flights in NZ and some old codger wasn’t wearing his properly, exposing his nose. Now on flights I get a little gassy, so I thought I would make sure he learnt his lesson of covering his nose. 😷

Economist on all your lovely upcoming new taxes in Canada. 

https://archive.is/wxNSL

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

17 hours ago, Parideboy said:

The guard called out two men because they weren't wearing a mask, costumers soon joined the guard and then shit happened

Depends on the enstablishment. I went out for dinner twice and in one occasion they asked for an ID

Yeah.. but the thing is that it seems there are no controls whatsoever

Almost nobody here is tracking anything, I see locals that are flooded with people without any type of protection

Many places do bullshits and sell bullshits like I've seen pharmacies that do sell those anti Pollution/chirurgical mask as ffp2/ffp3 just because there is some brand related to that in the mask itself or the box, which is ridiculous

Many other see the new norms and apply them just for make it look that they are in norm, which it isn't

Like one place was giving to customers soap foam as gel for hands

Or letting a hole of a shop get flooded with people just because they have some masks

I mean there are rules, but almost nobody does respect them, nor checks or sanction are applied

Futhermore social obbligations are shit

Like eating all in the same time at the table

Fuck off, why in the world cannot they put in their fucking mind that they cannot behave as before

So my mom has a partner

The partner had a low voice (like the ones that you get when you get cold)

I was forced to eat with them after that they came from vacation in the middle of a pandemic with many other people

My mom seems to deny reality/possibilities

He seems to not care about it

And I'm fucking grabbing my nuts

31 minutes ago, Lii said:

Fuck off, why in the world cannot they put in their fucking mind that they cannot behave as before

So my mom has a partner

The partner had a low voice (like the ones that you get when you get cold)

I was forced to eat with them after that they came from vacation in the middle of a pandemic with many other people

My mom seems to deny reality/possibilities

He seems to not care about it

And I'm fucking grabbing my nuts

I remember reading a piece early on that described parent-child relationships being reversed due to the pandemic. It's the 20/30/40-somethings that have to keep their parents from visiting the wrong places and getting themselves killed.

As it stands, having to tell your parents that you not only won't attend their holiday gathering, but that they should call it off completely, is pretty heartbreaking.

2 hours ago, Commodus said:

I remember reading a piece early on that described parent-child relationships being reversed due to the pandemic. It's the 20/30/40-somethings that have to keep their parents from visiting the wrong places and getting themselves killed.

As it stands, having to tell your parents that you not only won't attend their holiday gathering, but that they should call it off completely, is pretty heartbreaking.

Well.. I would say that the issue there was even before the pandemic..

But anyway the problem is that I'm not listened, but rather they get extremely angry whenever I do tell or do something that goes aganist their thinking

Even though I still don't have the economic possibilities to go live on by myself, I'm starting to thinking to get out of the house the situation is really not manageable, better being homeless or going to live in some hole rather than having to deal with brain-dead people bruh

12 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

From the article ;

“For me, what the question is how exactly did they identify them at Yonge and Dundas?” said Michael Bryant, executive director of the Canadian Civil Liberties Association. “My concern is that police are undertaking counterinsurgency investigation on protesters."

Well, looks like the Canadian Civil Liberties Association isn't what you think it is...

Earlier this year, inter-provincial locked borders were upheld by provincial supreme courts ;

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/newfoundland-and-labrador-supreme-court-upholds-province-s-covid-19-travel-ban-1.5109462?cache=xpnlaaqyei%3FautoPlay%3Dtrue%3FautoPlay%3Dtrue

Yeah it sucks, it's not fun, I myself couldn't attend my grand-mother's funeral not long ago because of travel restrictions ... I'm not blaming the Government, I'm blaming the anti-maskers.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

21 hours ago, Lii said:

Yeah.. but the thing is that it seems there are no controls whatsoever

I feel you, but they can't knock on every business door to enforce them. Controls are in place, but on a smaller sample, at least where I live.

They caught this guy that was traveling to another city to get masks and pellet because it was cold (in April). He got a 500€ fine.
Probably other people got away with it, but that's how it works. It's a cat and mouse game.

21 hours ago, Lii said:

Many places do bullshits and sell bullshits like I've seen pharmacies that do sell those anti Pollution/chirurgical mask as ffp2/ffp3 just because there is some brand related to that in the mask itself or the box, which is ridiculous

Many other see the new norms and apply them just for make it look that they are in norm, which it isn't

Like one place was giving to customers soap foam as gel for hands

Or letting a hole of a shop get flooded with people just because they have some masks

Make sure to report those businesses. It's the only thing we can do as citizens

21 hours ago, Lii said:

Agree. And it's going to get worst.

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock H97 Pro4 CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @3.30 Ghz Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 @4.00 Ghz RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) Kingstone HyperX Fury DDR3@1600 Mhz (9-9-9-27)

GPU: MSI 390 8Gb Gaming Edition PSU: XFX TS 650w Bronze Enermax Revolution D.F. 650w 80+ Gold MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum KEYBOARD: Monokey Standard Suave Blue

STORAGE: SSD Samsung EVO 850 250Gb // HDD WD Green 1Tb // HDD WD Blue 4Tb // HDD WD Blue 160Gb CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed OS: Windows 11 Pro x64 Bit

MONITORS: Samsung CFG7 C24FG7xFQ @144hz // Samsung SyncMaster TA350 LT23A350 @60hz Samsung Odyssey G7 COOLER: Noctua NH-D15

2 hours ago, Parideboy said:

I feel you, but they can't knock on every business door to enforce them. Controls are in place, but on a smaller sample, at least where I live.

They caught this guy that was traveling to another city to get masks and pellet because it was cold (in April). He got a 500€ fine.

Well there are several ways to enforce them, even if you don't have a proper workforce to do the job.. but I think that the issue is that even if they are putting out new normatives they are still lenient to let them properly apply

Make sure to report those businesses. It's the only thing we can do as citizens

The problem is that reports are kinda useless, there isn't even a proper system for reports in the first place (at least in italy)

Futhermore even if a report does properly get noticed, how are they gonna enforce those? Often police doesn't even know what they are doing and with the excuse of low "checking" resources they seem to be lenient over crap

COVID cases are on the rise by something like 59% in Massachusetts and governor Baker is still going ahead with the next phase of reopening. Absolutely irresponsible.

A student was refusing to wear a mask, the teacher replied with "you're wrong and I'm wrong too" and slapped him.

In the video you can see the student wearing the mask, probably he decided to wear it right before the other classmates started recording or he was just goofing around about it

The comments are baffling. People are taking the kid defense, not in relation to the abuse, rather because "he fought the system and wearing a mask is wrong".

How can people be so blind?

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Wtf oh shit it’s happening. Didn’t think I’d live to see something like this.

Newsom is just as “strict” as her when it comes to handling covid. And our case rate basically dropped below 7%.

Also,

Since January, scientists around the world have understood that SARS-Co-V2, the official name of the new coronavirus, enters cells by latching onto a specific receptor on the cell’s surface, called ACE2.

The UCSD team, led by Dr. Esko and visiting scholar Dr. Thomas Clausen, discovered that this entry mechanism is actually a two-step process, and the virus must also attach to a long chain of sugars called heparan sulfate. “We’ve shown this is fundamental to the infectious mechanism, so it needs to be part of every study from now on,” said Clausen.

https://www.10news.com/news/coronavirus/uc-san-diego-research-offers-potential-new-treatments-for-covid-by-revealing-how-virus-enters-cells

Edited by PhantomJaguar77

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

2 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Americans are angry at the radicalization of Islamist people. Americans are just as radicalized as the Islamist terrorists. It's not that big of a difference, except Americans are less interested in suicide than Islamist Terrorists.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022