COVID-19 - READ THE RULES BEFORE REPLYING

WkdPaul

oh man, seems like more people recently both online from other countries and people around me are getting covid again. (vaccinated and previous exposure).

I guess there is another wave, but can't really say if its previous wave or a new one or whatever.

17 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

oh man, seems like more people recently both online from other countries and people around me are getting covid again. (vaccinated and previous exposure).

I guess there is another wave, but can't really say if its previous wave or a new one or whatever.

I’m guessing it’s the Omicron B.Q.1.1’s doing. I’m calling it now, Covid will become an endemic thing were twice a year shots are needed. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 11/1/2022 at 3:32 AM, Sir Beregond said:

So in that respect, I am happy about the vaccines. But I can't help but be disappointed by the other aspects. Preventing infection and spreading would have been nice and they really shouldn't have touted the vaccines as doing so before they knew it and that definitely leaves a somewhat bad taste in my mouth. Not enough, but just a little.

More research has to be made. Currently there are researches about intranasal vaccines using the non-replicating adenovirus vector and preliminary tests show that it induces significantly higher IgA (mucosal antibody) in the nasopharynx which should block the transmission of the virus. 

University of Oxford famous for “Vaxzevria” is working on a “universal” coronavirus vaccine by using the pre-fusion state of different spike proteins from bat and human coronavirus which should induce robust and long lasting immunity. Animal studies show that it has surpassed the antibody titers of both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines even to zoonotic coronaviruses that are yet to be seen in public.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

a few states in germany just decided that people who are actively sick with COVID no longer have to quarantine.

The Federal Minister of Health pretty much just said. "You're damn stupid, this is a bad idea".

🤡shit sucks

• 4 weeks later...

Mom got the Rona. 5 time vaxx'ed so stuffy nose and even then.

I tested negative. 

Desktop: 11700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 3080Ti, Maximus XIII.

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

11 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Mom got the Rona. 5 time vaxx'ed so stuffy nose and even then.

Know how many of them were bad or very bad? (if you are fine with answering) or is it the 5th time vaxxed or 5th time with the rona? *drinks a corona*

5 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

Know how many of them were bad or very bad? (if you are fine with answering) or is it the 5th time vaxxed or 5th time with the rona? *drinks a corona*

Obviously Andreas can clarify, but I read that to mean that their mom caught COVID, and was also 5-times vaxxed (which I further assume to mean 2-dose original, plus 3 boosters).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

What @dalekphalm said.

Dammit, jinxed myself. Sadly turned out to be positive a few days later, and I ended up beign extremely lethargic for the last three days. Couldn't even spend time on my phone, too tired and massive pain everywhere. Worst sickness I've ever experienced. Whoever came up with Tylenol needs more recognition. 

Desktop: 11700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 3080Ti, Maximus XIII.

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

• 3 weeks later...

At least no pneumonia or hospitalization like some unvaxed people I know at least.

New Build (2022 - Present): AMD Ryzen 9 5900X + Optimus Foundations AM4 | Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti FE + Alphacool Eisblock 3080 FE | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 | ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB | Crucial MX500 1TB | Corsair RM1000x | Lian Li O11 Dynamic | LG 48" C1 | EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 w/ D5 | HWLabs GTX360 and GTS360 | Bitspower True Brass 14mm | Corsair 14mm White Acrylic | Mayhems XT-1 Nuke Clear | 9x BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM High Speed | Aquacomputer Highflow NEXT | Aquacomputer Octo

Deus Ex (2015 - 2022): Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS GTX 980 Strix | Corsair 32GB DDR3-2400 | ASUS Z97-Deluxe | Crucial M550 512GB | 2x WD Black 3TB | Corsair AX750 | Lian Li O11-Dynamic | LG 32GK650F-B