How to get a girlfriend????

VirusDumb
Go to solution Solved by dizmo,

Haha, I'd never have thought of dating a girl that was younger than me when I was in my teens, but each to their own I suppose.

I'm going to assume that the way you worded your post is more of a result of a lack of English; you don't make someone your girlfriend.

If her friend was crushing on your brother, I'm sure she didn't need much persuasion to hang out with him ;)

Anyway, I'll give you a few tips:

• Be yourself. If she doesn't like you for you, move on.
  • Go up to her and say hi. Ask her how she's doing, or comment on something you know she likes.
  • Let her talk. Most people like to talk about themselves, more than listen. Just keep asking questions about what she's talking about, and the conversation will progress naturally.
  • Don't be overbearing. Don't spend too much time around her, don't bombard her with questions. Just let her know you're there. Sometimes just smiling at someone will work a lot better than words.
  • Be confident. Confidence is one of the most attractive traits.
  • Find out what she's into, and see if you share any common interests. Build upon that.
  • Don't ask for her number right away (or I guess social media if that's how you kids are communicating these days). If anything, wait for her to give it to you.
  • Actually get to know her. It sounds like you might like her based on her looks, or how you see her act; without knowing her on a deeper level, it's merely infatuation. You might not like who she actually is.
  • She might not like you back, and that's ok. There's tons of girls out there.
  • Really, and most importantly it all starts with one action. I think James May put it best.

Good luck!

Also, I 25% apologize to those that hate multiquotes. But only 25%. The feature is there for a reason, nerds.

21 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

I really hope that this is a joke..

Haha, why? People tend to ask questions where they feel most comfortable, and this is likely a safe place for him.

You make it seem like people on a forum are incapable of having a life.

21 hours ago, Zeddex said:

No offense, but this is probably the worst place you could ask for dating advice. This is a tech forum, not an advice column.

Hey, at least he managed to post it in the Off Topic section.

20 hours ago, Arika S said:

Have you ever spoken to this girl before?

If not, start there, but do NOT start with "be my girlfriend". If her friend and your brother are already hanging out, see if you can plan an event with all 4 of you.

Hahah, what, you mean it's not like picking out a pet? ?

18 hours ago, Levent said:

I am also waiting for that cheat code.

The code is: don't get caught.

18 hours ago, GenericFanboy said:

On a serious note, if you're asking questions like this i think you're not ready for a relationship nor do you know much about it. If anything it shows you're a bit young. Probably a better idea to just focus on learning. Relationships come out of nowhere. its best to just let it happen instead of chasing after it

How do you figure that?

Relationships don't necessarily come out of nowhere.

Some you have to pursue, or nothing will happen at all.

18 hours ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

One word:

Don't... 

Someone sounds salty.

17 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

-snip-

My current girlfriend I met in a mmo. To be honest the first time i met her was when i was coming to say hello to my guild master and watch him grind and she was in his grind party and she killed me so i thought she was a jerk. But later as i got to know her and as i got more into the game i learned that she was just being playful and getting pked in the game isn't really a big deal and shes a really nice person. I also found out we share a lot of interests like pokemon and she played runescape in the past also. After talking like pretty much every day for a while I asked her if she can be my girlfriend and at first she wasn't sure if she was emotionally ready for a boyfriend so I said ok we can be just friends. But after that the way we talked with each other clearly changed and we were basically talking like boyfriend and girlfriend so after a few days i asked again and she said yes.

So this isn't something that you can force unless you are hot or something and i'm not really sure if you want that even if you were since once she sees a hotter guy she might dump you. Also it seems that you dont know her very well either so first get to know her beforehand. But don't worry if I can get a girlfriend you definitely can. Also i think you should leave your and her friend out of it since you probably don't want to break their heart.

I understand how you feel I had crushes before also but I don't think a crush is a solid thing to build a relationship off of.

That's actually pretty cute.

16 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

really not a great place to ask but here i go:

show interest in her interests

dont idolize her - boys usually start mumbling and stuttering around their crush in the younger years, try not to.

pick a local event in your town/area and just ask her if she wants to go their with you - preferably not to private of an event as that can get akward for a first "date" and but make sure you 2 are somewhat alone when you ask her, so she doesnt feel weird in front of her firends and you get les nervous.

thats all i got. 

and dont go in there thinking about her being your gf. just show actual interest in her and let the relationship grow slowly.

You say that, but look at all the genuinely decent advice he's gotten! Including yours.

...we'll just ignore all the BS in between and hope he does as well.

16 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

I get nervous around pretty girls and can someone tell me a dating tip forums

"Loveguru date tips.com" or something like that. Till then it's a meme topic

Most do. You've just gotta be around them more, you'll get more used to it.
The most important thing to remember: the prettier the girl, the more chance there is of her being self conscious.

Very few people like themselves.

12 hours ago, wasab said:

Surround yourself with pretty girls and build up confidence. Try befriending as many of them as you can. 

Legit works. Not too many though, and not too often.

After I graduated, I bumped into a few girls I'd gone to school with, and they all said "you know, I really wanted to come up and say hi in the hall...but you always had girls around you."

It was news to me. I was always awkward as fuck.

12 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Just get really rich and there's aprox a 50/50 chance she'll suddenly find you super attractive and really want to be with you.

Mmmm, no son. You should know the ratio.

It's 33%.

• Rich
  • Attractive
  • Big dick

If you don't have one of those three, you're kinda up shit creek.

12 hours ago, redbread123 said:

Roofies, (for legal reasons that's a joke)

That's...not even a funny joke. Anyone that has to use those is beyond pathetic.

12 hours ago, Silentprototipe said:

Lol take a look at this nerd asking us for advice. We are the absolute worst demographic for that xD

Genuinely it just happens naturally, Nothing you can do to speed that up. Just wait and the time will come 

Haha, speak for yourself, my friend, speak for yourself ;)
It can be made to happen. In my younger years that was half the fun.

12 hours ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

Really not gonna mention anything to do with that username of yours? Some girls love a guy willing to do that

You millennials...

12 hours ago, Derkoli said:

Worked for me!

Are you sure she doesn't just love the money ;)

Profit you say?

See below.

11 hours ago, tankyx said:

Poor choice of wording. You cannot make much profit when dating someone ?

Nah, profit doesn't always have to be monetary. You can a lot from a relationship; health, happiness, completeness..

6 hours ago, manchild said:

in my experience its simply about being at the right place right time. most important thing is she doesnt already have a bf, though at ur age im pretty sure she doesnt, then just be in her social circle and things will happen. if u have to try to get her, then u've already been rejected, chasing is a meme, people decide if they like u rather quickly (something im guilty of). just socialize more, dont be a loner, at ur age its easy to find a good gf since most females are single. just hang out with her social circle then ask her out, dont "try to impress her" it wont change her mind.

Well. I mean. Even if they do, being friends doesn't hurt. Nothing lasts forever, and sometimes they'll see on their own that you're a better choice anyway.

You know. Not saying I've been the other man. Or anything.

?

5 hours ago, Deaderpool said:

image.png.b6aade005ce3a2fa22af77cb4358c601.png

As much as I love C&H, you've gotta use the good lines...

Spoiler

image.png.f6aa4ceb6b4d68ba497898f838cca44d.png

3 hours ago, VenomZ_ said:

Don't be the stereotypical nice guy but don't a complete douche bag either.  Don't be afraid of rejection, and learn to be confident.  Workout, groom yourself, don't spend all day looking at p0rn, don't look at them as objects look at them like humans. Keep in mind they eat and shit just like we do.  Taking a shower and not smelling like raw ass also helps. 

im sure @dizmo has more he can add to this. 

Haha, I find it ....flattering/amusing that you think I'd be able to add to this conversation ?

3 hours ago, scuff gang said:

your asking how to get a girlfriend on a tech forum you are a troll

Nahhh just someone who wants some information from people he (for whatever misguided reason) trusts!

18 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

Sike why are the trolls coming here

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

So far I've ignored every girl that dosen't have an interest in tech, so I guess that's not how to go about it.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

3 hours ago, Jurunce said:

Would also like to add that it takes time. Like, lots of time. And that you have to be an actual friend who cares about her.

does that actually work for u? vast majority i approached already have bfs, some were quite insulted that i expressed interest (didnt even know they weren't single until after they rejected me). i've never chased anyone because they never left a crack in the door for me, can understand when they have a bf but also when they're single, well maybe one left a big crack but i learned she has a bf so clearly she was just vying for attention (didn't really like her much anyway). had some instances where in retrospect i knew they liked me from 1st meeting and i REALLY liked them, but didn't have courage to ask them out at that moment and never met them again (only 1 meeting), maybe because i liked them so much i feared rejection even more. i never had the environment for the "win her heart" strategy so maybe that's why i think ur method wont work.

17 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

So far I've ignored every girl that dosen't have an interest in tech, so I guess that's not how to go about it.

having superficial standards is very dumb... unless this is the only standards u have, u should drop it. one of my friends has insanely high standards about personality (hes a decent looking guy got plenty of interest from good looking girls, but he wants intelligence/personality/exact same interests), he's still single.

1 hour ago, VenomZ_ said:

Don't be the stereotypical nice guy but don't a complete douche bag either.  Don't be afraid of rejection, and learn to be confident.  Workout, groom yourself, don't spend all day looking at p0rn, don't look at them as objects look at them like humans. Keep in mind they eat and shit just like we do.  Taking a shower and not smelling like raw ass also helps. 

KonFid3nCE

its hard to confident without having positive experience with women under ur belt. its hard to be confident in any area without having success in that area. i think its better to tell people not to take rejection too seriously and that different people have different preferences, so dont think ur unattractive to all women just because 2 rejected u.

21 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

But I don't know how I can make her my girlfriend.

This is slavery, which cannot be discussed as it is illegal.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Haha, I'd never have thought of dating a girl that was younger than me when I was in my teens, but each to their own I suppose.

I'm going to assume that the way you worded your post is more of a result of a lack of English; you don't make someone your girlfriend.

If her friend was crushing on your brother, I'm sure she didn't need much persuasion to hang out with him ;)

Anyway, I'll give you a few tips:

• Be yourself. If she doesn't like you for you, move on.
  • Go up to her and say hi. Ask her how she's doing, or comment on something you know she likes.
  • Let her talk. Most people like to talk about themselves, more than listen. Just keep asking questions about what she's talking about, and the conversation will progress naturally.
  • Don't be overbearing. Don't spend too much time around her, don't bombard her with questions. Just let her know you're there. Sometimes just smiling at someone will work a lot better than words.
  • Be confident. Confidence is one of the most attractive traits.
  • Find out what she's into, and see if you share any common interests. Build upon that.
  • Don't ask for her number right away (or I guess social media if that's how you kids are communicating these days). If anything, wait for her to give it to you.
  • Actually get to know her. It sounds like you might like her based on her looks, or how you see her act; without knowing her on a deeper level, it's merely infatuation. You might not like who she actually is.
  • She might not like you back, and that's ok. There's tons of girls out there.
  • Really, and most importantly it all starts with one action. I think James May put it best.

Good luck!

Also, I 25% apologize to those that hate multiquotes. But only 25%. The feature is there for a reason, nerds.

21 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

I really hope that this is a joke..

Haha, why? People tend to ask questions where they feel most comfortable, and this is likely a safe place for him.

21 hours ago, Zeddex said:

No offense, but this is probably the worst place you could ask for dating advice. This is a tech forum, not an advice column.

Hey, at least he managed to post it in the Off Topic section.

20 hours ago, Arika S said:

Have you ever spoken to this girl before?

If not, start there, but do NOT start with "be my girlfriend". If her friend and your brother are already hanging out, see if you can plan an event with all 4 of you.

Hahah, what, you mean it's not like picking out a pet? ?

18 hours ago, Levent said:

I am also waiting for that cheat code.

The code is: don't get caught.

18 hours ago, GenericFanboy said:

On a serious note, if you're asking questions like this i think you're not ready for a relationship nor do you know much about it. If anything it shows you're a bit young. Probably a better idea to just focus on learning. Relationships come out of nowhere. its best to just let it happen instead of chasing after it

How do you figure that?

Relationships don't necessarily come out of nowhere.

Some you have to pursue, or nothing will happen at all.

18 hours ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

One word:

Don't... 

Someone sounds salty.

17 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

-snip-

My current girlfriend I met in a mmo. To be honest the first time i met her was when i was coming to say hello to my guild master and watch him grind and she was in his grind party and she killed me so i thought she was a jerk. But later as i got to know her and as i got more into the game i learned that she was just being playful and getting pked in the game isn't really a big deal and shes a really nice person. I also found out we share a lot of interests like pokemon and she played runescape in the past also. After talking like pretty much every day for a while I asked her if she can be my girlfriend and at first she wasn't sure if she was emotionally ready for a boyfriend so I said ok we can be just friends. But after that the way we talked with each other clearly changed and we were basically talking like boyfriend and girlfriend so after a few days i asked again and she said yes.

So this isn't something that you can force unless you are hot or something and i'm not really sure if you want that even if you were since once she sees a hotter guy she might dump you. Also it seems that you dont know her very well either so first get to know her beforehand. But don't worry if I can get a girlfriend you definitely can. Also i think you should leave your and her friend out of it since you probably don't want to break their heart.

I understand how you feel I had crushes before also but I don't think a crush is a solid thing to build a relationship off of.

That's actually pretty cute.

16 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

really not a great place to ask but here i go:

show interest in her interests

dont idolize her - boys usually start mumbling and stuttering around their crush in the younger years, try not to.

pick a local event in your town/area and just ask her if she wants to go their with you - preferably not to private of an event as that can get akward for a first "date" and but make sure you 2 are somewhat alone when you ask her, so she doesnt feel weird in front of her firends and you get les nervous.

thats all i got. 

and dont go in there thinking about her being your gf. just show actual interest in her and let the relationship grow slowly.

You say that, but look at all the genuinely decent advice he's gotten! Including yours.

...we'll just ignore all the BS in between and hope he does as well.

16 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

I get nervous around pretty girls and can someone tell me a dating tip forums

"Loveguru date tips.com" or something like that. Till then it's a meme topic

Most do. You've just gotta be around them more, you'll get more used to it.
The most important thing to remember: the prettier the girl, the more chance there is of her being self conscious.

Very few people like themselves.

12 hours ago, wasab said:

Surround yourself with pretty girls and build up confidence. Try befriending as many of them as you can. 

Legit works. Not too many though, and not too often.

After I graduated, I bumped into a few girls I'd gone to school with, and they all said "you know, I really wanted to come up and say hi in the hall...but you always had girls around you."

It was news to me. I was always awkward as fuck.

12 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Just get really rich and there's aprox a 50/50 chance she'll suddenly find you super attractive and really want to be with you.

Mmmm, no son. You should know the ratio.

It's 33%.

• Rich
  • Attractive
  • Big dick

If you don't have one of those three, you're kinda up shit creek.

12 hours ago, redbread123 said:

Roofies, (for legal reasons that's a joke)

That's...not even a funny joke. Anyone that has to use those is beyond pathetic.

12 hours ago, Silentprototipe said:

Lol take a look at this nerd asking us for advice. We are the absolute worst demographic for that xD

Genuinely it just happens naturally, Nothing you can do to speed that up. Just wait and the time will come 

12 hours ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

Really not gonna mention anything to do with that username of yours? Some girls love a guy willing to do that

You millennials...

Worked for me!

Are you sure she doesn't just love the money ;)

Profit you say?

See below.

11 hours ago, tankyx said:

Poor choice of wording. You cannot make much profit when dating someone ?

Nah, profit doesn't always have to be monetary. You can a lot from a relationship; health, happiness, completeness..

6 hours ago, manchild said:

in my experience its simply about being at the right place right time. most important thing is she doesnt already have a bf, though at ur age im pretty sure she doesnt, then just be in her social circle and things will happen. if u have to try to get her, then u've already been rejected, chasing is a meme, people decide if they like u rather quickly (something im guilty of). just socialize more, dont be a loner, at ur age its easy to find a good gf since most females are single. just hang out with her social circle then ask her out, dont "try to impress her" it wont change her mind.

Well. I mean. Even if they do, being friends doesn't hurt. Nothing lasts forever, and sometimes they'll see on their own that you're a better choice anyway.

You know. Not saying I've been the other man. Or anything.

?

5 hours ago, Deaderpool said:

image.png.b6aade005ce3a2fa22af77cb4358c601.png

As much as I love C&H, you've gotta use the good lines...

Spoiler

image.png.f6aa4ceb6b4d68ba497898f838cca44d.png

3 hours ago, VenomZ_ said:

Haha, I find it ....flattering/amusing that you think I'd be able to add to this conversation ?

3 hours ago, scuff gang said:

Nahhh just someone who wants some information from people he (for whatever misguided reason) trusts!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

Knowing this guy's previous posts, it was safe to assume that this was one of his joke posts, especially after this reply. 

Sike why are the trolls coming here

It's not the first time he does something like this; calling people trolls after making a thread.

4 hours ago, dizmo said:

Chief ive already spoke for myself. Thats how im where im at today. Just gotta wait and bam things fall into place

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

4 hours ago, dizmo said:

Are you sure she doesn't just love the money

Very sure haha. Been dating since before i even got a job, almost 11 years now. (plus she is a pilot for flybe, so isn't really short of money herself)

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

2 hours ago, Murasaki said:

Ah yes, the James May approach.

He is the least stupid of the trio.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

6 hours ago, Murasaki said:

Ah yes, the James May approach.

That "Hello"...that GOD DAMN "Hello"

BznrOkMIAAAc9mb.jpg-large.jpeg.270693f312dc66a56804cffce7c94057.jpeg

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

So my most recent gf slid into my DMs by asking me "what laptop should I get." I suspected there was interest and I kept the convo going. Long story short, we're dating now. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Just be yourself, and don't focus on this whole dating thing. Honestly for some people its like an obsession, when things happen they happen and people get together. Worked very well for me these past years. When you try to hard to please a girl etc, it shows.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:47 AM, Zeddex said:

so true, linus tech tips IS the worst place to ask for dating advice and any sort of relationship advice.

do you have social anxiety?

46 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

so true, linus tech tips IS the worst place to ask for dating advice and any sort of relationship advice.

How come? I am a relationship expert and qualify to give advice ?

I read fortunes and make love potions and charms too. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, wasab said:

How come? I am a relationship expert and qualify to give advice ?

I read fortunes and make love potions and charms too. 

You a drug dealer? 

46 minutes ago, Caroline said:

and you suggested her a mac, that's just evil.

It was actually a XPS. But the laptop was just a red hearing. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

I'll show you the key to getting a girl but not really because this only works if they're as autistic as I am and if they are a guy

image0.jpg

Nah, but seriously, be honest but also refine yourself in some ways, mainly hygienically, if it's necessary.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 hours ago, OlympicAssEater said:

You a drug dealer? 

No, I know the secret of female psychology and mind control  ?

Sudo make me a sandwich