LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I have applied but not yet been accepted, are you not accepting anymore people?

Added, welcome pal! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Thanks for the add.   I'm formerly a lowly youtube viewer only, but I've been browsing the build logs for a few days and pondering a new watercooled build with a Vanduul aesthetic. Probably way too cheesy, and way too early, but I'm hyped.

Welcome @KevinTipcorn! Hope you enjoy your time here. Anyways, I'd like to see that build to be frank xD

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Hey guys I could use a little help.

I can't decide on what game package to get :/

I could get the Aurora LN or the Arena Commander Starter. With the arena commander starter I get the Original Aurora and a Alpha slot but I don't know if I'll have a full system to be able to take advantage of that slot. :(

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Hey guys I could use a little help.

I can't decide on what game package to get :/

I could get the Aurora LN or the Arena Commander Starter. With the arena commander starter I get the Original Aurora and a Alpha slot but I don't know if I'll have a full system to be able to take advantage of that slot. :(

What's the system you have now?

Also update not likely to hit its target date... again

What's the system you have now?

A PS3, and iPad Mini, aaaannndd my dad's AMD Turion Dual core thing with 2048mb DDR2 SDRAM running Win Vista......

:unsure:

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

A PS3, and iPad Mini, aaaannndd my dad's AMD Turion Dual core thing with 2048mb DDR2 SDRAM running Win Vista......

:unsure:

IMHO it's not gonna run on any of that!

I thought you were upgrading anyway?

-snip-

I think backing the game at this point would only be worth it if you're planning on playing AC from the get go.

Your profile states that you have an r9 270, people have stated that it worked fine in the hangar module but for the actual Dogfighting... I'm not so sure. Maybe it'll run it well on Medium?

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

I think backing the game at this point would only be worth it if you're planning on playing AC from the get go.

Your profile states that you have an r9 270, people have stated that it worked fine in the hangar module but for the actual Dogfighting... I'm not so sure. Maybe it'll run it well on Medium?

R9 270 is fine on high but I'd rather play on medium or low to get the extra frames atm

IMHO it's not gonna run on any of that!

I thought you were upgrading anyway?

Well plans for that kinda fell through. I bought a few parts but I had to spend the money I had set aside elsewhere.

So I have a SSD, PSU(arriving today), and a GPU. and that's it. I don't know when I'll get my money re paid to me from my dad as work for him has been VERY SLOW. Almost silent so I had to help support our family in Gas, food and new cloths for myself. I think I'll go Aurora LN but probably later as I'm only working two days a ween because of Soccer practice.

So I have a SSD, PSU(arriving today), and a GPU. and that's it. I don't know when I'll get my money re paid to me from my dad as work for him has been VERY SLOW. Almost silent so I had to help support our family in Gas, food and new cloths for myself. I think I'll go Aurora LN but probably later as I'm only working two days a ween because of Soccer practice.

Wow, well I'd say essentials first. Let us know if you change your mind.

Hey guys! Just a quick update.

My games drive died last night Q_Q so i'm gonna have to figure out a way to get a new one all asap and shit, once that's done it shouldn't take -too- long to get all my games back. But until then, i'm going to focus on getting the doc back in non-derelict order. I've updated the ship tally tab to have a new, more compact naming scheme and the ship list has yet to be updated to include the changes, but once that's all done, we'll be able to see how much we've spent on ships for SC (not game packages, because it's difficult to keep track of the differences) it'll probably be a few grand off. But if all of us had just gotten an Aurora MR we would have collectively raised $104,535! So obviously we've raised quite a substantial chunk of cash ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Hey guys! Just a quick update.

Snip

Bummer about your drive, hope it doesn't take to long to sort.

I did just wanna say if I'm not about next week (not that anyone will need to contact me) it's because I'm helping my gf sorta out details of her sister's wedding :/ as well as trying to sort out ours AND mini holiday to London AND my boys first week at school.

After that I should have the voice attack videos done, just make a video *intro* and hopefully we can capture a few extra members

So the holiday season is over and I am back again! :D

I am excited for 0.9, although it has been delayed? RSI just posted an article explaining the progress of 0.9,ill go read it now ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I was pumped for 0.9 then realised it wasn't out and got really sad :(

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

niice, feel free to rent my m50 ^^

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

niice, feel free to rent my m50 ^^

By any chance, do you know if you are able to use your own skin in game? It would be awesome to have your unique skin on your ship, not?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I would like to thank everyone for your warm welcome!! I'm quite excited to start playing 1 year from now because well can't really do anything at the moment..

Also i bought this ship because i have no f**king clue what I'm doing. I will eventually have to get a different ship for racing. Though I see I have 2 ships in my hanger. Seems like variants of the same ship. Also I tried to sign up to the organisation but "i have no auth" to do so. Someone help out?

I would like to thank everyone for your warm welcome!! I'm quite excited to start playing 1 year from now because well can't really do anything at the moment..

Also i bought this ship because i have no f**king clue what I'm doing. I will eventually have to get a different ship for racing. Though I see I have 2 ships in my hanger. Seems like variants of the same ship. Also I tried to sign up to the organisation but "i have no auth" to do so. Someone help out?

Well damn I don't think I said Hi and Welcome so well... Hi and Welcome! You will be able to get more ships and so on when the game comes out, my plan is to use my Freelancer to build up the funds and by then I will know exactly what I want to get.

You should have the auth to apply for the org then the great lord Ixi most likely will let you in :)

Also see you are South African nice to see someone on here from close to home, I am originally from Zim.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Just hopped onto a multiplayer server and enjoyed a few rounds of AC.  Played the squad variant and was amused when 4 300is were teamed up against 3 Hornets.  After about 10 minutes, we only killed 3 and they had killed 9.

Some things I've noticed:

• Speed is an odd thing with this game.  There are times I feel like I'm going fast.  Awesome, I think that's intended.  There are times where the same speed feels like a crawl.  It's bizarre.
  • Turning is a pain.  I've found that it's either turning with no G-safe and passing out or keeping it on and slowing to a crawl and being killed mid-turn.  Slowing your turn up doesn't seem to remedy this effectively, but again, I was up against Hornets, there's not much I can really do to avoid those chain guns.  I honestly wish they had another mode that wouldn't kill the speed, but would require you to slow your turn radius based on your speed.  Sort of a resistance, much like some of the flight simulators I've played.  It's hard to judge it without that resistance because there's not much feedback to tell the pilot, 'hey, dummy, you're taking this turn too slow/fast'.
  • Massive changes in GPU uses when you get into the action, which is probably expected, however, but I've noticed some major slowing in the squad variant of AC when you point your nose towards any other ship.
  • AC Multiplayer's not much fun when you have anything less than a Hornet.  I at least feel powerful enough with my 300i against Swarm mode.  Can't wait for Co-Op Swarm.  I'm sure that will be much more enjoyable.

Just hopped onto a multiplayer server and enjoyed a few rounds of AC.  Played the squad variant and was amused when 4 300is were teamed up against 3 Hornets.  After about 10 minutes, we only killed 3 and they had killed 9.

Some things I've noticed:

• Speed is an odd thing with this game.  There are times I feel like I'm going fast.  Awesome, I think that's intended.  There are times where the same speed feels like a crawl.  It's bizarre.
  • Turning is a pain.  I've found that it's either turning with no G-safe and passing out or keeping it on and slowing to a crawl and being killed mid-turn.  Slowing your turn up doesn't seem to remedy this effectively, but again, I was up against Hornets, there's not much I can really do to avoid those chain guns.  I honestly wish they had another mode that wouldn't kill the speed, but would require you to slow your turn radius based on your speed.  Sort of a resistance, much like some of the flight simulators I've played.  It's hard to judge it without that resistance because there's not much feedback to tell the pilot, 'hey, dummy, you're taking this turn too slow/fast'.
  • Massive changes in GPU uses when you get into the action, which is probably expected, however, but I've noticed some major slowing in the squad variant of AC when you point your nose towards any other ship.
  • AC Multiplayer's not much fun when you have anything less than a Hornet.  I at least feel powerful enough with my 300i against Swarm mode.  Can't wait for Co-Op Swarm.  I'm sure that will be much more enjoyable.

This is why I haven't played it yet because I know my Aurora would get ripped to shreds super quick. I'm just waiting for the Co-Op Swarm to play it with a friend.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0