LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Good news everyone!

I've got decent internets now! :D

And since v0.9 is coming out hopefully today or soon atleast, i'll probably stream my first impressions of the new hangars etc. Maybe, if i can run it (stupid SLI not working grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Also, i'm slowly updating the doc! I'll be updating the list of members and the ship tally to include all the new things, then i'ma make a new tally. Of how much we've collectively spent on SC, obviously the number will be below what we have, because a bunch of people didn't fill the form out grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'll just put them down for the $40 aurora package though. Probably have one where it's just the specified ships too

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Good news everyone!

I've got decent internets now! :D

And since v0.9 is coming out hopefully today or soon atleast, i'll probably stream my first impressions of the new hangars etc. Maybe, if i can run it (stupid SLI not working grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Also, i'm slowly updating the doc! I'll be updating the list of members and the ship tally to include all the new things, then i'ma make a new tally. Of how much we've collectively spent on SC, obviously the number will be below what we have, because a bunch of people didn't fill the form out grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'll just put them down for the $40 aurora package though. Probably have one where it's just the specified ships too

Finally ixi, for the tally why not a thread with a poll so people can select what they have? I'll be upgrading my ship soon.

Also I was thinking of an organisation ideas thread/ask the high council? So we don't get the same questions asked over and over

Welcome back to the net IXI.

will you be joining the racing league?

Welcome back to the net IXI.

will you be joining the racing league?

Maybe, Idk how much time I'll have with college and all, as for the thread idea, I'll get on that later. I'd like to get some group stuff going though, with v0.9 coming out pretty soon, I've got a feeling well be able to do just that, especially in races etc.

Which reminds me, I need a hotas

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Soo, what are the Star Citizen updates since DFM came out, anything worth making me re-download the game yet (Lost it when I did a fresh install a while back)

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Soo, what are the Star Citizen updates since DFM came out, anything worth making me re-download the game yet (Lost it when I did a fresh install a while back)

Everyone has multiplayer, today we "should" be getting v.9 update with swarm co-op and racing, and more flyable ships, and new hangars.

IXI, it's a friendly thing, so participate if you want, atm I'm thinking of four races a week, but am open to sugestions. we have a thread with rules and such, and the website I'm building is "functional" but really all I'm trying to do is give everyone something to do. A goal for the racing besides the race itself,

Everyone has multiplayer, today we "should" be getting v.9 update with swarm co-op and racing, and more flyable ships, and new hangars.

IXI, it's a friendly thing, so participate if you want, atm I'm thinking of four races a week, but am open to sugestions. we have a thread with rules and such, and the website I'm building is "functional" but really all I'm trying to do is give everyone something to do. A goal for the racing besides the race itself,

Any Constellation support yet.....?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

connie will be in the v2.0 dfm when they intro the multiplayer ships right now we are just getting 0.9

Best $300 I've ever spent...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Regarding updating the docs it might be a good idea to make a poll on the ships we have. If I get it right, you can modify your poll vote when you get a new ship so it's easy to keep track of the numbers.

Regarding updating the docs it might be a good idea to make a poll on the ships we have. If I get it right, you can modify your poll vote when you get a new ship so it's easy to keep track of the numbers.

I think that a lot of the older members who might not be very active atm will miss that poll, so if you do make it I would say just update the data for the members who have voted in the poll, but leave the older data for other players intact. I hope you get my point. :)

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

can't it be both?

That might be the equivalent of dividing by zero >.>

Anyways, I'm excited for v.9 to be out. Are we also going to be some private dogfighting matches going on top of the racing?

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Divide zero.. by what?

-gets calculator-

Could be anything and it'll still be zero :P

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Divide zero.. by what?

-gets calculator-

xD I meant zero as the divisor. Try to divide any number by zero

@ixi_your_face Ye Scottish bastard! Welcome back :D

Anyone knows how the friend ticket will work? Maybe we could invade someone's hangar den go racing, did they say anything about spectators being functional in 0.9?

Yes, CR briefly said on the Gamescom steam/youtube video something about friends giving each other their friend codes which will then allow them to get in the same game together. I'm paraphrasing so feel free to correct me.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

xD I meant zero as the divisor. Try to divide any number by zero

Yes, CR briefly said on the Gamescom steam/youtube video something about friends giving each other their friend codes which will then allow them to get in the same game together. I'm paraphrasing so feel free to correct me.

I think your right, I have a vague memory of hearing that as well, bummer though because I was hoping we could chill in each others hangars as well. I demand that in 0.95!!

I think your right, I have a vague memory of hearing that as well, bummer though because I was hoping we could chill in each others hangars as well. I demand that in 0.95!!

Yeah, I want that too now that the hangars are revamped. At least we now have some way to play together.

Out of curiosity, does anybody know what 3rd party company CIG is outsourcing for backend servers and computing services? I was guessing AWS.

Edited by isHypnophobic

Anyone knows how the friend ticket will work? Maybe we could invade someone's hangar den go racing, did they say anything about spectators being functional in 0.9?

IdBdJxZ.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

http://youtu.be/ntG50eXbBtc

They are figuring it out as I don't think they had originally thought of it (IIRC its on the latest 10 for the chairman)