LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Apply which things? Apply to the UOLTTC? Visit the org page :)

Apply the skins to ships? That's not possible (yet)

Apply To UOLTT

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Go there https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

and press "Apply Join us now". Everyone who applies to join will be accepted. @ixi_your_face is in charge of that, he'll do it (eventually ;)).

i know that

i asking this

Please use the following template in your application :

Forum Name (linustechtips.com) :

Ship(s) :

Why you want to join :

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

what is ship

Current Build + Setup

This account does not currently have a game package and cannot be part of an organization

and i don't have extra 5 $ on my pocket cause parent when allot when it go online :(

Current Build + Setup

This account does not currently have a game package and cannot be part of an organization

and i don't have extra 5 $ on my pocket cause parent when allot when it go online :(

You need to have a ship with a game package to get access to the game and to be part of an organisation, bud. ;)

Save up a bit and join then :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

You need to have a ship with a game package to get access to the game and to be part of an organisation, bud. ;)

Save up a bit and join then :)

Yup that's the only choice save all your pennies and wear out the piggy bank, it does suck but hey the UOLTT is not going anywhere so you have a bit of time and Star Citizen can only get better in the meantime. You may need a bit more than $5 too, the aurora ship package is I think (Haven't checked) about $45 and then another $5 for the Arena Commander pass so a little bit more saving haha.

Either way you can hang about in this sub forum, the org does most of its stuff in here anyway so you aren't missing much :)

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Yup that's the only choice save all your pennies and wear out the piggy bank, it does suck but hey the UOLTT is not going anywhere so you have a bit of time and Star Citizen can only get better in the meantime. You may need a bit more than $5 too, the aurora ship package is I think (Haven't checked) about $45 and then another $5 for the Arena Commander pass so a little bit more saving haha.

Either way you can hang about in this sub forum, the org does most of its stuff in here anyway so you aren't missing much :)

Now there is an Aurora package deal which comes with an Arena Commander pass https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Arena-Commander-Starter

Good stuff!

Now there is an Aurora package deal which comes with an Arena Commander pass https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Arena-Commander-Starter

Good stuff!

Ahh cool! I haven't really looked at the new packages but thats pretty nice and easy.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

yes on all my ships if this is possible, i will make for lltt too

no, waiting, i only saw m50 in the hangar so far

Hahaha knowing the Bulgarian postal service, you might be waiting a while xD

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

yes on all my ships if this is possible, i will make for lltt too

If I had the m50 textures I'd help you out

Was playing with the Aurora a while back but a real lack of flat spaces with that one

Are you guys having fun without me? :(

Actually I have no clue what's up :D and that package has been there for a few weeks now :P it's 5 bucks cheaper to buy the ship package and arena pass separately, unless that 1 extra month of insurance is worth 5 bucks.

Do you have to have a ship right this second to join? Im broke but whenever I'm not i will definitely be pledging to the game. 

I am whatever I am. 

Do you have to have a ship right this second to join? Im broke but whenever I'm not i will definitely be pledging to the game. 

You have to buy a ship package but to get access to the DFM you'll need to buy an access pass with it as well.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

sorry, 2 out of 3 leaders are unavailable, and as for the 3:rd I'm not sure...

@Blade of Grass

Thanks for the notification :)

@iTile Sorry for the wait, we normally do a big spree of acceptance every other day (this is due to the sorting of applications and data entry required). If you can hold on just a tiny bit longer (till tomorrow), that'd be awesome :) Again, sorry for the wait.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

so RSI has no content. its not down to my knowledge, just no content. 

edit:

ok maybe its down. 

post-17956-0-53915800-1409790530.png

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

so RSI has no content. its not down to my knowledge, just no content.

edit:

ok maybe its down.

Yup, I got myself a 404 too. Maybe it's down for some maintenence or some changes (v.9?)

Either that or it's the latest target for the DDoS-dipsticks.

*Edit: Although it just loaded fine for me right now.

-This space intentionally left blank-

X55 Rhino came in today... well looks like I won't be sleeping this weekend.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

X55 Rhino came in today... well looks like I won't be sleeping this weekend.

I didn't sleep last weekend trying to fix my x-55. Hope you'll be more lucky with yours. It's a beautiful stick but has some serious design issues. Some folk are super happy but some have a real headache. I hope you're going to be in the happy group :)