LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

my issues with programing commands is how bad the keyboard commands are in the first place.

What commands do you want?

mostly power/weapons management stuff which is stupid right now because the systems and controls are only half implimented.

So I'm doing a tutorial on voice attack, do people want a star citizen specific tutorial or a look at command/advanced commands and how to install and import ANNA?

there are plenty of SC tutorials but none go into how to program your own commands

I would like to see a more how to install and port vid. But you could demonstrate va with sc and I'd be interested. Is it gonna be a video tutorial or a text one?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I would like to see a more how to install and port vid. But you could demonstrate va with sc and I'd be interested. Is it gonna be a video tutorial or a text one?

Video, sounds stupid but I don't use my mic cos I hate my voice but really want to get passed that problem, so it's a personal project but I wanted you lot to benefit

Video, sounds stupid but I don't use my mic cos I hate my voice but really want to get passed that problem, so it's a personal project but I wanted you lot to benefit

We'll be grateful spoon. :D Looking forward to it!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

We'll be grateful spoon. :D Looking forward to it!

Haha thanks, few things I've learnt in the hour I've tinkered around.

1)Voice Attack never seems to work when you need it to

2)Talking without a script is hard, even if you had it perfect in your head

3)You spend 30 minutes online for a desktop capture when you have OBS on your desktop and its better than dedicated software

Kind of understand now why Linus's first video seems so "bad"

OBS is the bomb. I use it for all my casting now.

I wanna stream but my upload is capped at 1Mb a second. Something Sky doesn't tell you when you sign up on "unlimited".

Apparently it's going to cost more to use the fibre lines even though we already are.

Yeah but comparing it to my other rig.. it´s behaving abit different.

Not sure why.

I still get problems if I have more that one USB device installed which means to use the joystick I have to remove the mouse, not something like that is it?

Just bought it, not sure what I want to do yet, in the mean time, i have a HORNET F7C-R TRACKER, though i do not think I will be much involved in military activity, I'm leaning more towards racing and FPS. :-)

My nick is Tile

Just bought it, not sure what I want to do yet, in the mean time, i have a HORNET F7C-R TRACKER, though i do not think I will be much involved in military activity, I'm leaning more towards racing and FPS. :-)

My nick is Tile

Hello! Welcome to the conglomerate! That's a price-y ship you got there xD

May I ask why you didn't get a 350r~?

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

the 350r are not available :P

Oh! I wasn't even aware of that. Was it always been unavailable for purchase? I don't recall this--but then again, I haven't checked the pledge store in 4 months.

Oh! I wasn't even aware of that. Was it always been unavailable for purchase? I don't recall this--but then again, I haven't checked the pledge store in 4 months.

The 350 was a special limited ship, like the Super hornet and Phoenix Connie.

Although it did come back ones during a "last time Lti super sale" but I highly doubt another super sale will come back. Only special sales when a new ship comes.

My nick is Tile

Welcome and congrats on choosing a great ship (although for racing you'll have to fix yourself something lighter :)

So the new Letter from the chairman is out and it is confirmed:
That AMD Paintjob on the racer Mustang is a real deal and im still 100% against it if its not obtainable ingame for non AMD GPU buyers during the promotion.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14102-Letter-From-The-Chairman

So the new Letter from the chairman is out and it is confirmed:

That AMD Paintjob on the racer Mustang is a real deal and im still 100% against it if its not obtainable ingame for non AMD GPU buyers during the promotion.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14102-Letter-From-The-Chairman

Worst looking ship EVER and putting AMD on it and trying to fit it into the lore..

I will be destroying ANY AMD ship that I see, friendly or otherwise

well it is red, so that means it's a target right?

Yeah suppose. I wonder what CIG get out of it and if the people that buy it get alpha/beta access