LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Well totally unplayable for me with the controller not working

What's with the controller? It's not working after the update?

too late, the sale ended last monday 

how much was it? Hopefully it'll go on sale again at some stage :(

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Didn't know they are going limited. well that kind of settles it I need to get me a M50 I will wait for the 5 hours the launcher is telling me the patch will take first. I should have downloaded it at work :(

racing mustang (when finished) after the sale is off will fill the void for dedicated racing ship that is permanently available. but it wouldn't be as cool as an M50 IMO 

also quote for proof.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/176479/m50-and-350r-sale-now-limited-22nd-sept/p1

What's with the controller? It's not working after the update?

The left anolog stick doesn't work properly, its either 100% or nothing so you can't line up the target

I am sure they will push out a patch for the controller issues quite quickly until then its KB+Mouse haha such fun!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I am sure they will push out a patch for the controller issues quite quickly until then its KB+Mouse haha such fun!

Yeah I need to buy an extension for my KB, its so close to my 40" TV that I don't need an oculus rift

Anyword on the constellation phoenix I really want to buy it xD

Lol, the Phoenix sale ended a couple of weeks ago. It ran for 1 week after the Constellation variants were released. Tough luck, you'll have to get one in game.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Lol, the Phoenix sale ended a couple of weeks ago. It ran for 1 week after the Constellation variants were released. Tough luck, you'll have to get one in game.

Yeah I was told, oh well maybe it'll go on sale  again some time whatevers. Guess thats what happens when you stop following it for a couple of months.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

My SSD ran out of space... So I have to install SC on my HDD :( ... #firstworldproblems

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

My SSD ran out of space... So I have to install SC on my HDD :( ... #firstworldproblems

I don't even have the money for an SSD. I really need to upgrade this rig, as well (but I want to do so as close to the "official" release of SC as possible).

I hope they put out a new patch fixing a lot of issues. My game when inside the hangar is so unstable. I get freezes that make my pc useless for a couple of minutes. :( I can't explore my hangars.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I hope they put out a new patch fixing a lot of issues. My game when inside the hangar is so unstable. I get freezes that make my pc useless for a couple of minutes. :( I can't explore my hangars.

Couple of minutes, that's your PC telling you to go make a cuppa

well I used the upgradee option for 120 but I had a discount code so I got it for less.

Ship alone was like 350-400

Thanks

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I took the plunge and upgraded my 350A to an M50 now to wait for the payment to clear. I am like a druggie on space crack!

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I took the plunge and upgraded my 350A to an M50 now to wait for the payment to clear. I am like a druggie on space crack!

Sweet, I really want the M50 but really need something that can run it quicker than 20 FPS, no point having a fast ship if its so slow anyway

Edit: And I'd prefer it to have Arty's skin on it anyway

Sweet, I really want the M50 but really need something that can run it quicker than 20 FPS, no point having a fast ship if its so slow anyway Edit: And I'd prefer it to have Arty's skin on it anyway

Actually I'd love this skin as well. Hope they'll make it available later on.

Sweet, I really want the M50 but really need something that can run it quicker than 20 FPS, no point having a fast ship if its so slow anyway Edit: And I'd prefer it to have Arty's skin on it anyway

Heh I just got excited and yeah I wish I could put Arts skin on it but It might have to wait for the modding element of the game :(

-Groucho Marx

Heh I just got excited and yeah I wish I could put Arts skin on it but It might have to wait for the modding element of the game :(

Actually you can modify the skins in GIMP if you download the plugin I've been trying to make a skin for UOLTT for a while but laptop died and my athlon in my gaming pc doesn't like cryengine so I've wasted a lot of time importing and exporting.

On top of that the Aurora is more pipes and wires than anything else.

Actually you can modify the skins in GIMP if you download the plugin I've been trying to make a skin for UOLTT for a while but laptop died and my athlon in my gaming pc doesn't like cryengine so I've wasted a lot of time importing and exporting.

On top of that the Aurora is more pipes and wires than anything else.

Which GIMP plugin is that? the aurora is a great mass of pipes wires duck tape and awesomeness all rolled into one!

-Groucho Marx

Couple of minutes, that's your PC telling you to go make a cuppa

Pretty much :( :lol:

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Well totally unplayable for me with the controller not working

try this mate

go to C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\Documents\StarCitizen\CitizenClient\Data\Controls\Mappings copy one of the files there, edit the copy and paste this in there

Its then available from the ingame menu.

<ActionMaps version="0">	<CustomisationUIHeader device="xboxpad" label="Default with Linear Sensitivity" description="@ui_GamepadDefaultDesc" image="GamePadDefault" />	<options type="xboxpad" instance="1">		<!-- Make all piloting input linear -->		<pilot>			<nonlinearity_curve>				<point in="0.5" out="0.5"/>			</nonlinearity_curve>		</pilot>	</options>	</ActionMaps>

It is not perfect but it helps and I can actually fly with the controller now.

found the solution here

-Groucho Marx

try this mate

go to C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\Documents\StarCitizen\CitizenClient\Data\Controls\Mappings copy one of the files there, edit the copy and paste this in there

Its then available from the ingame menu.

<ActionMaps version="0">	<CustomisationUIHeader device="xboxpad" label="Default with Linear Sensitivity" description="@ui_GamepadDefaultDesc" image="GamePadDefault" />	<options type="xboxpad" instance="1">		<!-- Make all piloting input linear -->		<pilot>			<nonlinearity_curve>				<point in="0.5" out="0.5"/>			</nonlinearity_curve>		</pilot>	</options>	</ActionMaps>
It is not perfect but it helps and I can actually fly with the controller now.

found the solution here

I love you man