LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just read on the RSI website that AC v0.9 is coming out tomorrow. Will be RC4 if they don't find any bugs (latest build) or last nights RC2 if they find some. I'm excited for private matches and racing.

Ah yes, private matches. How could I forget those.

Other than that, HYPE!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

so far all of the buttons register in the Rhino software.

I have one button that isnt giving me the tactile click every time when I press it but it is still registering every time, I am thinking that that button might be defective. 

Might be. Which one is it? Some of the stuff you can fix yourself. The x-55 can be quite easily opened and checked for small imperfections like misplaced button springs and such.

v0.9 is LIVE! And the 350r and M50 are available for sale!

Right I'm ignoring my family tonight

Edit: in 2 hours I'm going to ignore my family

Edit: watch a film and then ignore my family

Everyone Skyping it or what?

Might be. Which one is it? Some of the stuff you can fix yourself. The x-55 can be quite easily opened and checked for small imperfections like misplaced button springs and such.

The button is the secondary fire button (thumb button labeled V on the stick)

I would do that but as .9 just launched Ill be too busy playing :P

by chance would anyone have an x55 profile where the missile lock/fire button is some place that wont require me to move my had every time I hit it?

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

So they've screwed up controllers, the left hand analog stick acts like a d pad, all or nothing

Noo! my Hangar! its an Asteroid Hangar! D: 

still having SLI issues :(

Something tells me that SLI will come much later down the road. Just before the SQ42 launch. 

Something tells me that SLI will come much later down the road. Just before the SQ42 launch. 

Possible, but its not a deal breaker, i can put the game on Low and have it working peachy at 60 fps no problem

Ok so apparently on the Website on your Hangar Page you can CHANGE your Hangar in game. 

....and i just found out i have a "Locker from another Universe" in my hangar, what the heck?

15 GB patch :3

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

....and i just found out i have a "Locker from another Universe" in my hangar, what the heck?

If you are a subscriber then maybe it's this month's flair?

I have one as well, they are nice are they not?

The connie? Yeah, but i´d be happier without the Bathtub and Bed, maybe have the Car there instead, but i have a feeling the Rover will be underneath thus the smaller Cargo bay.

Otherwise i love it. and the meeting table is nice, abit longer would not have hurt with 2 more seats and maybe Oval shaped with some kind of Holo Display Device in the middle.

It would be more of a commander ship then.

They could have segmented it more like the Commander´s quarter in Mass effect 2

Noo! my Hangar! its an Asteroid Hangar! D: 

still having SLI issues :(

Possible, but its not a deal breaker, i can put the game on Low and have it working peachy at 60 fps no problem

Ok so apparently on the Website on your Hangar Page you can CHANGE your Hangar in game. 

I read somewhere that they're wanting to get SLI working by V1.0 of AC. So hopefully that's the case, I hate having to turn off SLI just to play 5 min of SC :/

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Well I guess now is as good a time as any to download all the patches. and now I am faced with the question of upgrading my 325A to an M50 maybe? 

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Well I guess now is as good a time as any to download all the patches. and now I am faced with the question of upgrading my 325A to an M50 maybe? 

I did. worth it if you thought the 300i trainer wasn't nimble/fast enough for racing.  

or the fact that many in the community went bananas when CIG were going to make the M50 and the 350R permanent pledge packages. now its not the case they are on sale till the 22nd and are limited again. PU attainable but not many too often.

racing is pretty cool and fun. with the new afterburner model I get a sense of speed now.  M50 flies really nice IMO.  much tighter controls with very little drift unless you want it (M50).

its not a fighter at all, but I'm probably going to re-buy my 325A or a hornet for that purpose.

I did. worth it if you thought the 300i trainer wasn't nimble/fast enough for racing.  

or the fact that many in the community went bananas when CIG were going to make the M50 and the 350R permanent pledge packages. now its not the case they are on sale till the 22nd and are limited again. PU attainable but not many too often.

racing is pretty cool and fun. with the new afterburner model I get a sense of speed now.  M50 flies really nice IMO.  much tighter controls with very little drift unless you want it (M50).

its not a fighter at all, but I'm probably going to re-buy my 325A or a hornet for that purpose.

Didn't know they are going limited. well that kind of settles it I need to get me a M50 I will wait for the 5 hours the launcher is telling me the patch will take first. I should have downloaded it at work :(

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Anyword on the constellation phoenix I really want to buy it xD

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090