ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter
Just now, VegetableStu said:

technically an x86 machine that utilises DirectX, put it that way

(also if you stretch the definition of "Personal Computers" a bit, that could cover smartphones as well)

True, consoles are becoming more like pcs every gen

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

To everyone whinging about it not being available globally: though I'm a little disappointed that they're being so restrictive with the regions I do understand why they've done it; after all I don't think LMG or ASUS wants to pay to ship a load of parts outside of North America. Plus different countries have different customs/data protection regulations, not all videoconferencing platforms are available everywhere, etc etc.

It probably would have been simplest for them just to stick around in Canada, but of course then they wouldn't have a very big base of entries at all. US/CA only seems like a nice compromise IMO between making it available to a wide audience and not creating a load of administrative hassle.

Perhaps @CPotter or @LinusTech could confirm or deny this, as it's all speculation on my part!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

I can't wait to see the flood of people from other countries complaining about how they can't participate...

Oy.

The terms are the terms. Wait for another year when they do International entries again. It's not like this is the only thing you can't participate in, and there are things in your countries that we can't participate in as well. The chance of you actually getting selected is pretty low.

There's already almost 400 entries. I can only imagine the quality levels of those...

1 hour ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Literally just wait until next year. I understand, It sucks, I know, but you gotta understand there is probably a lot of extra costs behind the scenes.

Haha, I think it'll be a lot longer than a year before International travel is allowed. Airlines are currently forecasting 2024 to be the year travel returns to more normal levels.

1 hour ago, gloop said:

How would they do it from a distance? Shopping heavy components and glass panels would be a nightmare. 

Dont you remember like 2 years ago when that kids computer was broke during shipping, and that was without COVID?

That's the plan. Did you not watch the video? They'll mail you the streaming gear.

Granted, that's probably why it's US/Canada only as the costs to do that internationally are high, and then you have to factor in the possibility of them having horrible internet connections. Having to verify internet speeds just adds a lot of complexity to the whole thing.

1 hour ago, Aditya Vijay Modi said:

Well I feel very bad  coz i'm from india and not eligible for the contest

There's loads of other contests you can compete in. Just wait for another year when they do the International giveaway. There's no need to feel bad over a physical item.

30 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

@LinusTech @CPotter @JonoT @nicklmg or whoever else organized the event from LMG or ASUS, you dongoofed big by only limiting it to canada or the us. While I understand that right now it's hard to ship stuff, I also feel like setting aside no more than 200 dollars in shipping would not be difficult. ASUS and LMG are the top of their class in their respective fields, I don't understand why this couldn't have been done. A+ on still doing this tho

Most of their RigReboots have been limited this way. The International one was a one-off. So, really, it's business as usual.

Maybe they'll consider doing International again when there isn't a pandemic.

Shipping costs significantly more than $200.

10 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

The gist of it
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/service-alerts.page

image.png.af8fa65e63ef733db4ecd358d6188a67.png (my cases dimensions and weight w/o stuff, cosmos ii 25th anniversary)

(about 29, 15, 30 inches)

Shipping to Japan:

$336.78-$847.48 for a 18,24,24 20kg package... A little more than $200 no?

France/Czech/likely most of the EU: 306+

India: $384+

I doubt Linus has a corporate shipping account with CP, if they did then these prices might be around the $200 mark. Plus there could be a minimum shipping amounts to get even close to the "up to 47% off international" costs. In fact clicking "show minimum savings" proves how pathetic the savings are likely going to be for minimal shipping numbers. India went from $384 to just $370.

Haha, business accounts are ridiculously easy to get with CP. I have one, and I hardly ship anything with CP. Really, though, they likely have contracts with some of the larger companies like UPS or FedEx, and those rates will be considerably lower. No one really uses CP for mass shipping, they're simply not that competitive. They also have merch to ship, so thinking they don't have a corporate account with at least one shipping agent is awfully short sighted.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

21 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

The gist of it
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/service-alerts.page

image.png.af8fa65e63ef733db4ecd358d6188a67.png (my cases dimensions and weight w/o stuff, cosmos ii 25th anniversary)

(about 29, 15, 30 inches)

Shipping to Japan:

$336.78-$847.48 for a 18,24,24 20kg package... A little more than $200 no?

France/Czech/likely most of the EU: 306+

India: $384+

I doubt Linus has a corporate shipping account with CP, if they did then these prices might be around the $200 mark. Plus there could be a minimum shipping amounts to get even close to the "up to 47% off international" costs. In fact clicking "show minimum savings" proves how pathetic the savings are likely going to be for minimal shipping numbers. India went from $384 to just $370.

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

Most of their RigReboots have been limited this way. The International one was a one-off. So, really, it's business as usual.

Maybe they'll consider doing International again when there isn't a pandemic.

Shipping costs significantly more than $200.

While full international may not be practical, at least including the British Isles would have been nice. Both companies are quite rich, and in LMG's case, have no problem spending money. Let's say it's 300 dollars for every package (they also are sending streaming gear I believe), you'd still be short of $1000. I doubt LMG, or ASUS if they had step up, would be reporting a loss because of that. If they did, I would be concerned.

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

7 minutes ago, dizmo said:

There's already almost 400 entries. I can only imagine the quality levels of those...

Take a look at the hashtag on youtube

Spoiler

2 hours ago, AvMaverick said:

If it was virtually, why not globally, Linus Media Group? Your viewers who'd want a PC could easily learn to put together and use a livestreaming setup! Please reconsider @LinusTech @CPotter and co... Please! 

😨😱😰😭😭😭😭

Its probably a shipping thing.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

While full international may not be practical, at least including the British Isles would have been nice. Both companies are quite rich, and in LMG's case, have no problem spending money. Let's say it's 300 dollars for every package (they also are sending streaming gear I believe), you'd still be short of $1000. I doubt LMG, or ASUS if they had step up, would be reporting a loss because of that. If they did, I would be concerned.

I don't think cost is the reason, which is why I think it's down to logistics and other reasons. They'll likely touch on it in the next WAN show.

If you start including other countries, you'll just get the same old "well why not x?"

4 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Take a look at the hashtag on youtube

There's not that many on there. I'd say less than 20. Though, hilariously, a lot of them are over a minute, by 1 second.

A lot also look like they're under 13.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

#HireMadison

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

8 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I don't think cost is the reason, which is why I think it's down to logistics and other reasons. They'll likely touch on it in the next WAN show.

If you start including other countries, you'll just get the same old "well why not x?"

There's not that many on there. I'd say less than 20. Though, hilariously, a lot of them are over a minute, by 1 second.

Yeah there are a LOT of ones from underaged children w/ their xbone and their mom's phones camera. Its honestly quite- weird Idk....

Edited by MoozOfDoomz

Spoiler

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

Haha, business accounts are ridiculously easy to get with CP. I have one, and I hardly ship anything with CP. Really, though, they likely have contracts with some of the larger companies like UPS or FedEx, and those rates will be considerably lower. No one really uses CP for mass shipping, they're simply not that competitive. They also have merch to ship, so thinking they don't have a corporate account with at least one shipping agent is awfully short sighted.

I think most of their merch gets shipped via CP at least that is how mine came (the Folding@Home t-shirt), if they had accounts with others they would use them likely for all shipping (like others who I patronize) esp on such a event order like that one where orders come in and they ship all out within a few days. That's why I looked at only CP, because while I have only one input my input is the most likely to have been shipped via the cheapest carrier which offers the best bulk pricing, which would have been the others if they had an account with them, I know how cheap UPS/FedEx can be if you ship enough.

1 hour ago, piratemonkey said:

Both companies are quite rich, and in LMG's case, have no problem spending money. Let's say it's 300 dollars for every package (they also are sending streaming gear I believe), you'd still be short of $1000. I doubt LMG, or ASUS if they had step up, would be reporting a loss because of that. If they did, I would be concerned.

You are assuming LMG is well off, while they are not broke they could be making only pennies in profit, only people who know this are internal people who are under a NDA. As for ASUS, based on the issues I've had with them I'm surprised they even send their free junk to do this competition. Rich or not, they are cheap.

As to the streaming comment well all you need to do (unless they ship you the parts first, at which time limiting to CA/US is obvious) is sit down and talk. All they need to do is send you a webcam with decent quality, they can't do anything about internet issues you may have esp if it is caused by local providers, a webcam that can be bought and shipped from Amazon, best buy etc.

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

That's why I said the gist of it providing a link to where CP will/will not ship to. Shipping to the USA (and obviously canada) is guaranteed, where as shipping to the UK, France, anywhere else isn't.

My guess is most of them will look like this:

Filled with memes and haha funnis.

Not trying to hate on this video tho, its better than most of them.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Not trying to hate on this video tho, its better than most of them.

At least it's not portrait, also the number of videos I saw that had 1:01 likely because they uploaded something that was 1 minute and .2 of a second so YouTube puts 1:01

14 minutes ago, soldier_ph said:

#HireMadison

Hahaha, yeah. I don't see that happening. Especially now. 

10 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Yeah there are a LOT of ones from underaged children w/ their xbone and their mom's phones camera. Its honestly quite funny.

I don't see why people are rushing. You have a week. Being first means nothing. Put in the work. 

8 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

I think most of their merch gets shipped via CP at least that is how mine came (the Folding@Home t-shirt), if they had accounts with others they would use them likely for all shipping (like others who I patronize) esp on such a event order like that one where orders come in and they ship all out within a few days. That's why I looked at only CP, because while I have only one input my input is the most likely to have been shipped via the cheapest carrier which offers the best bulk pricing, which would have been the others if they had an account with them, I know how cheap UPS/FedEx can be if you ship enough.

You are assuming LMG is well off, while they are not broke they could be making only pennies in profit, only people who know this are internal people who are under a NDA. As for ASUS, based on the issues I've had with them I'm surprised they even send their free junk to do this competition. Rich or not, they are cheap.

As to the streaming comment well all you need to do (unless they ship you the parts first) is sit down and talk. All they need to do is send you a webcam with decent quality, they can't do anything about internet issues you may have esp if it is caused by local providers, a webcam that can be bought and shipped from Amazon, best buy etc.

That's why I said the gist of it providing a link to where CP will/will not ship to. Shipping to the USA (and obviously canada) is guaranteed, where as shipping to the UK, France, anywhere else isn't.

Do you live in Canada? Sometimes Canada Post is cheaper for smaller packages, whereas UPS is cheaper for larger ones. Also depends where it's going. For example, if I were to ship a bike frame, Canada Post would charge me twice what FedEx would, and I can ship a pallet cheaper with Purolator. However both of these are worse options for smaller items, especially if they're going to rural areas. Companies based in thr US don't consider this as mucg as it's not as much of an issue for them. 

Your comment on International shipping is likely accurate. As flights have been greatly reduced so has the ability to ship internationally cost effectively. You also have to worry about different countries customs and duty requirements, as well as those people's internet connections. 

Linus is not making pennies though. You don't expand a company when you're in hard times, and he's making content. One of the highest revenue to input markets. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

Video Requirements

1) 30 - 60 seconds maximum. 
2) Show us your current Rig
3) Tell us why you deserve to win!
4) #ROGRigReboot20 in the video description
5) Be Creative!!

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

What is the restriction of fan-fiction content? 

How graphic is too graphic? 

Some things to consider when questioning why the contest isn't international. (I don't know if any of these are true, just my speculation)

Cost of shipping internationally

• This is not only the cost of shipping a large quantity, weight, and size of parts internationally, but it might also includes import duties, fees and taxes

Global Instability

• International shipping is currently very uncertain and there are a lot of delays due to the pandemic.
  • In a few weeks time a country might just go in to complete lockdown and close their borders, causing further disruptions to international shipping potentially delaying the project indefinitely

Time cost

• LTT is on a filming schedule to produce the ROG Rig Reboot content. They can't wait around for weeks or even months for someone in a different continent to receive their computer
  • People have 7 days to submit entries. At least another 7-14 days to review the hundreds or even thousands of entries and announce finalists before choosing the winners. Another few days to contact the winners and liaison with them regarding shipping and instructions. ????? days delivery. A couple of days to film all of the winners videos. Then a few more days or a week to edit the videos. So let's say at least 4 weeks not including the time for shipping. So if you're shipping somewhere in Canada and USA where shipping might only be a few days or a week then you would be looking at around 4-6 week turnaround and have the videos up on the channel by early to mid November, just in time for the peak buying period and likely what Asus is targeting. If there was a delay caused by shipping of even a few weeks then it could have negative impact on the campaign. There's not much point running a promotion targeting the November/December buying period if you end up releasing the video in January.

It's an advertisement

• Asus is sponsoring this. Linus isn't just giving away free computers for the fun of it. Asus are using the competition to promote their products and advertise those products to potential customers. If they want to focus their marketing efforts on particular regional markets then that's up to them. I'm sure Asus would want to reach as large an audience as possible, but see the previous points as to why this might not be practical. We're rapidly approaching the end of year buying period and Asus would want their promotions to run prior to or during that period, they don't want to risk it potentially being delayed and missing that major buying period that would account for a significant portion of their yearly sales.

In my opinion the international shipping costs would be the least of Asus/LTT's concern. It's the time cost and uncertainty that is the deal breaker.

It's unfortunate that it isn't available internationally. I'm sure LTT and Asus would love to do it internationally if it was an option available to them, but it's not. Maybe they'll be able to do it internationally next year.

Best of luck to all those who do enter.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

17 minutes ago, fpo said:

What is the restriction of fan-fiction content? 

How graphic is too graphic? 

Not this again, I’ve been wanting to figure out how to remove some memories since I read that thread. 

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

Do you live in Canada? Sometimes Canada Post is cheaper for smaller packages, whereas UPS is cheaper for larger ones. Also depends where it's going. For example, if I were to ship a bike frame, Canada Post would charge me twice what FedEx would, and I can ship a pallet cheaper with Purolator. However both of these are worse options for smaller items, especially if they're going to rural areas. Companies based in thr US don't consider this as mucg as it's not as much of an issue for them. 

You do see my location right? Sure CP might be cheaper for smaller packages, in which case since most of LMGs stuff is small in that case hence no point in using others. UPS wouldn't even entertain Linus if he wanted to make a business account to ship only one item likely, and if they did the deal wouldn't be as good as others can get. Now I don't know the shipping costs for businesses because I don't have an account with them in that sense, however anyone could plug in the basic costs into their accounts shipping calculator and find out, however that is still assuming Linus even has an account with any other provider beyond CP, which if CP is the cheapest for small packets then they likely have no need to use the others.

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

Linus is not making pennies though. You don't expand a company when you're in hard times, and he's making content. One of the highest revenue to input markets. 

Correct, in fact if one really wanted too they could find out how much they pay their employees, which in turn figure how much LMG makes a year. However all this means nothing since shipping isn't their main business, and hawking their merch is just that, doesn't mean you or I will buy it but if we do they likely make about 30% off of each item, maybe even more. In fact I would say merch is still sitting in their 15% or lower income amount vs someone like Mr Beast who sold 60K+ units in one sitting at likely $45 USD a pop.

One can easily expand a company during hard times, in fact less possible issues of the virus entering the building LMG is likely profiting off of this pandemic like Amazon is just not as much as them, but likely still are. So for them in sense of income would make sense for this pandemic to drag on, but not introducing risks to their workers that could destroy them.

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

Another few days to contact the winners and liaison with them regarding shipping and instructions. ????? days delivery.

The remote building session is vague tho, so not sure if Linus is building or the winner would be. I would bet Linus would be due to risk limitation, imagine letting a 13 year old win and getting a AMD pin CPU and watching them completely annihilate it in 5 seconds because both them and their parents have no clue what to do and ignore Linus. However it would make sense to be USA/CA only if all Asus parts are in Asus's warehouses in the 2 countries plus amazon for the rest, so it is really a toss up.

Like you said ASUS and LMG want content letting someone build their computer adds chaos into the factor, something that could limit content, which isn't something they would likely want to do.

1 minute ago, Egg-Roll said:

The remote building session is vague tho, so not sure if Linus is building or the winner would be. I would bet Linus would be due to risk limitation, imagine letting a 13 year old win and getting a AMD pin CPU and watching them completely annihilate it in 5 seconds because both them and their parents have no clue what to do and ignore Linus.

From previous videos where Linus has helped someone build a computer he seems to be as hands-off as possible. There are some videos where he built a PC with his children (aged around 5 at the time?) so if they can do it then I'm sure some 13 year old can do it with the help and guidance of Linus.

In my mind I imagine it would be something similar to when they shipped the broken PCs to GamersNexus and Jayz2Cents to find all the faults. Only less cruel.

Though, yeah, I can see your point. I doubt Asus would want parts breaking on camera or the system not booting that would either make Asus look bad or giving viewers the impression that building your own PC is difficult.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

so if they can do it then I'm sure some 13 year old can do it with the help and guidance of Linus.

97a0566bfb161481fe73ce7798f31b8b.jpg

Sorry, I predicted that comment and couldn't help myself.

However rest is true, plus if they did break something the delays it could cause might miss the window of opportunity, or cause great deal of stress within the office to get the editing done in time (doubt it but never know), where as shipping out of office while a little more pricey shipping only within Canada and US is far cheaper than shipping internationally.

I should watch some of those videos from Jay and Gamers, they come up on my suggested but I don't click them.

I'm kind of debating whether or not I should even try for this. My setup isn't great (the monitors are terrible and the GT 1030 ain't great either), but at least it works... Most other people who get on seem to have much worse computers.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

zoom pc build?

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

here's not that many on there. I'd say less than 20. Though, hilariously, a lot of them are over a minute, by 1 second.

I have been watching them, and there are like 2 that are from eligible countries, under 1 min, and wasnt like "my pc is bad gimme a free one plz, its like 4 years old, i cant play max settings!'

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

I am more than a little disappointed the rest of the world was excluded - I would've been happy on an international, Skype/MS Teams livestream.  We missed out doing this last year because I was too ill at the time.

If LinusTechTips is willing to open up the contest to everyody else, there may be entrants (ourselves included) able to cover the costs for import duties.  That way you only pay the export fees from BC.

5 minutes ago, dafatboicalliou said:

Are there any age restrictions? 

image.png.08e39523202b700186a795dd16c1233e.png

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler