ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter
22 hours ago, jtgstitch said:

can you use an xbox?

There are some people who can't afford a phone so I think it's better you play on your xbox.

I don't think I deserve a new PC cuz I have a phone at least.

On 9/18/2020 at 10:24 PM, CPotter said:

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

Video Requirements

1) 30 - 60 seconds maximum. 
2) Show us your current Rig
3) Tell us why you deserve to win!
4) #ROGRigReboot20 in the video description
5) Be Creative!!

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

Linus: want a free pc?

Me: yes pls so that I can finally get rid of my amd sempron 145 with intergrated GeForce 7025 in my motherboard

Linus: Uk, us and Canada only

Me at India: *WHY AM I STILL HERE JUST TO SUFFER*

Do you need stay why you want to win. What games you play and all that in the video or can it be done in the description?

4 hours ago, CutePanda said:

Uk, us and Canada only

Not even UK, just US and Canada.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Man, it should be good to include Mexico to the list, its still North America

Out of curiosity does the winner get to select parts or is it all pre-chosen? the choice for an ITX build would be fantastic

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

10 hours ago, VortexRex said:

So do we have to post the video publicly or are we allowed to have it as a private link? I kinda don't wanna post it public cuz my friends subbed to my channel will see it.

You might be able to set it to "unlisted" instead of private, they won't be able to watch the video if it's the latter, even if you give them a link.

If you win, they will publicly share your entry video and will provide it as an example of this year's contest. 

10 hours ago, VortexRex said:

So do we have to post the video publicly or are we allowed to have it as a private link? I kinda don't wanna post it public cuz my friends subbed to my channel will see it.

Just make a new Youtube account tied to your account. I think I have like 3 or 4.

So how do they decide the winner?

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

12 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

So how do they decide the winner?

They go through the submissions, remove the ones that don't meet the criteria, then they choose 3, probably based on internal grading or the likes. Afaik at least.

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

Video Requirements

5) Be Creative!!

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

is it also for india?

Video Requirements

5) Be Creative!!

i watched the video u guys really need to have a asia regions. Here in asia in 500 dollars we get a core-i3 with no gpu and 4gigs of ram no ssd and ya that is a laptop so pls have asia region i know u wouldn't respond .u might i dunno if u say that u will have person from asia then i will upload my video.

21 minutes ago, nirdhan said:

i watched the video u guys really need to have a asia regions. Here in asia in 500 dollars we get a core-i3 with no gpu and 4gigs of ram no ssd and ya that is a laptop so pls have asia region i know u wouldn't respond .u might i dunno if u say that u will have person from asia then i will upload my video.

1. It's not up to them.

2. the competition has already started.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:54 AM, CPotter said:

Video Requirements

5) Be Creative!!

Is it okay if I'm from Mexico but have family in USA who can receive the pc?

15 minutes ago, Waffly said:

Is it okay if I'm from Mexico but have family in USA who can receive the pc?

no, the entrant must reside in either USA or Canada.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

On 9/19/2020 at 3:28 AM, Red :) said:

ROG?

don't you mean rawg?

Thats how I pronounced it for a very long time lol

1 hour ago, lewdicrous said:

When the world stops burning.

why are we still in this world? only to suffer?

want to install chrome os? here's how.

"If elevators hadn't been invented, all the CEOs and important people would have their offices on the first floor as a sign of status...........

....And the entry level employees would be up on the 80th floor."

In this 2020 reboot, are we only going to get the pc, or are we going to get the monitor and peripherals as well?