Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
6 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Thou hast returned to us

Quick someone lock the thread so he's trapped

you can never trap a dragon. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Skiiwee29 said:

you can never trap a dragon. 

You can you just have to resolve the civil war so the jarl of Whiterun will let you use Dragonreach.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

49 minutes ago, Spotty said:

You can you just have to resolve the civil war so the jarl of Whiterun will let you use Dragonreach.

didn't you guys lose a civil war to emus?

no way you resolve a civil war with dragons. them things are scary.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

5 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Civil war? *scoffs* There's nothing civil about war. Those emus took no prisoners.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Esp the crunchy ones.

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Civil war? *scoffs* There's nothing civil about war. Those emus took no prisoners.

But they did show you how to customize your car insurance so you only pay for what you need.....

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Yes. Do not bring the curse of the wyvern upon this fair land.

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Playing Oblivion again. Played it many years ago when it first came out but I never actually finished the main story, always got distracted by the thieves guild and dark brotherhood. Scamps are annoying. Don't be like scamps.

Also the levelling system is weird compared to what I'm used to with Skyrim, but from what I gather I need to power level Endurance to 100 so I get lots of HP.

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Playing Oblivion again. Played it many years ago when it first came out but I never actually finished the main story, always got distracted by the thieves guild and dark brotherhood. Scamps are annoying. Don't be like scamps.

Also the levelling system is weird compared to what I'm used to with Skyrim, but from what I gather I need to power level Endurance to 100 so I get lots of HP.

Never played Oblivion even though I own it. For me on Skyrim I never finished the main storyline of it, though I did the Werewolves and Vampires, but never the main dragonborne storyline. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Never played Oblivion even though I own it. For me on Skyrim I never finished the main storyline of it, though I did the Werewolves and Vampires, but never the main dragonborne storyline. 

You're not missing much. Find tablet, kill dragon, use no clip to get up big mountain, talk loudly to old dudes, kill another dragon, crappy break in mission at elven embassy, find old dude in sewers, find elder scroll, civil war stuff, capture dragon, travel to the afterlife, kill dragon.

5 minutes ago, Spotty said:

You're not missing much. Find tablet, kill dragon, use no clip to get up big mountain, talk loudly to old dudes, kill another dragon, crappy break in mission at elven embassy, find old dude in sewers, find elder scroll, civil war stuff, capture dragon, travel to the afterlife, kill dragon.

I mean, he is missing the amusing NPCs.

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

Just now, Red 🙂 said:

Do you get to the Moderators on the Forum thread very often? Oh, what am I saying. Of course you don't.

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Do you get to the Moderators on the Forum thread very often? Oh, what am I saying. Of course you don't.

?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

12 minutes ago, Spotty said:

6 minutes ago, Red 🙂 said:

only one real question... did they take an arrow to the knee?

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

"I think they're right behind me"

image.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

only one real question... did they take an arrow to the knee?

Yes, before that they were an adventurer.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

I gather I need to power level Endurance to 100 so I get lots of HP.

Set 2 of your major skills to athletics and acrobatics and just sprint and jump around everywhere to go absolutely ham on your level.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

10 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

5 hours ago, Arika S said:

image.thumb.png.eefc5bedae4996e25564274df0697ba8.png

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/252/956/03d.jpg

Holy shit this is real?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

27 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Set 2 of your major skills to athletics and acrobatics and just sprint and jump around everywhere to go absolutely ham on your level.

Nah, I don't want to get over-leveled. I'm trying to max out endurance strength and speed first. 

17 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Holy shit this is real?

Yeeaaahhhh....... 😞

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

43 minutes ago, James Evens said:

@TVwazhere There was even a round two in that battle.

25 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Yeeaaahhhh....... 😞

Dont worry, from what I read the outcome could have been Americanized with just a very large bomb that creates far more problems 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

51 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Holy shit this is real?

Well yes.

OVERSIMPLIFIED TO THE RESCUE:

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

So what do you all think of the mods of as a group and as any who list their name below. THIS IS NOT a place for openly attacking mods but instead what you find interesting or like

@GDRRiley

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

22 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

So what do you all think of the mods of as a group and as any who list their name below. THIS IS NOT a place for openly attacking mods but instead what you find interesting or like

@GDRRiley

As a whole, i think the mods do a pretty good job given the size of the forum and the number of mods. It's nice to them actually interacting with the normal users, especially in this thread, shooting the shit and trolling, it makes you all feel much more human.

I've been on forums where the mods only pop up when there is someone to punish or a rule needs to be clarified.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒