did anyone else experince valorant making the system run alot worse even when the game isnt running

a lot of my friends play valorant so i decided to install the game and the game ran at 30fps on the lowest settings on an i5 10600K, RTX 3070 and 16gb of ram (3200MHz ddr4). and after i installed the game i noticed that my system runs A LOT worse so i checked in taskmgr and the cpu was at around 60% while talking on discord. because of the horrible fps on a good system so i uninstalled the game and the cpu usage went back down to around 5-10%. did anyone else had this happen to them? 

Valorant uses rootkit (kernel) based anti-cheat so they will snoop out everything in your PC even if the game is not running as the anti-cheat has higher authority on your PC than even Windows. It's possible it was scanning trough your files and applications which caused high CPU usage. It's a privacy nightmare.

51 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Valorant uses rootkit (kernel) based anti-cheat so they will snoop out everything in your PC even if the game is not running as the anti-cheat has higher authority on your PC than even Windows. It's possible it was scanning trough your files and applications which caused high CPU usage. It's a privacy nightmare.

Also its nigh impossible to uninstall and basically needs a wipe to be fully gone.

Quite literally acts like a very nasty trojan/worm. Circumventing a ton of security.