So Anonymous just doxxed Ajit Pai

Master Disaster
Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

Tbh, the children outing private info have done more to aid that cause (of lighting the internet on fire) than Mr. Pai has.

well it was taken last week and this was released yesterday or today, and there is a chance this repeal may last less then 2 years if dems win congress in 2018 mid terms.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 hour ago, Shakaza said:

Well, it potentially puts Ajit Pai and his family in danger, and the United States is a place where ideas are supposed to be implemented based on their merit, not by threats of harm or death to prominent public figures.

Wait, that does not sound like stuff that actually happens.

All i ever see is people that talk bullshit and act like they believe it, yet everyone knows who paid them off to say it. 

The United States is a place where ideas get implemented based on money, nothing else. The corruption is so out of hand that it is straight in your face all the time and you don't even notice it anymore. Listening to US officials is mind numbing at best. 

Just like the crap Ajit talked the last months. Noone in their right mind would buy a single word of that, yet if you repeat it often enough and just ignore 83% of all votes,... you still get away with it. 

Kinda like a bad movie you turn off because it is so stupid. So, yes. Yes i think that guy deserves all he gets. If only to make a first step to end (or at least slow down) the corruption.

Anonymous sure has changed, they seem to react with emotions instead. What they should've done is leak the confidential info that links him to being bribed by ISPs. Things like his communications with ISPs and other relevant people involved.

The other thing to show is to leak data about ISPs and any plans in relevance to internet control.

2 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

why is comic sans displayed as a cursive font on iOS? o_o

Same 

1B6735E9-2C7F-4930-8BA5-8E6FE02A5E8F.thumb.png.6394ed3d3f46a585691516566cea734c.png

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

10 hours ago, Tiberiusisgame said:

He did used to be a lawyer for Verizon. If we were being honest about this, he shouldn't have been put in charge of the FCC for that reason alone.

I agree. In normal democratic society that is being called conflict of interest and it is valid enough reason for reliving him of his duty.

Yeah not surprised that he got doxxed.
Only thing I am surprised about is that is Social security number hasn't been leaked, and there aren't a bunch of people trying to steal his identity...

EDIT: Ok apparently there are claims that that has been found... Welp

Sooooooo what was it anyone gaine from this beyond more arguments for the bad side? This was stupid... 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

12 hours ago, porina said:

Maybe it is just me, but my sole reaction was: Anonymous are still around?

It doesn't have fixed members so technically it will always be "around". All it takes is one guy claiming to be them. Hence why they can be incoherent with their messages and actions.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

12 hours ago, porina said:

Maybe it is just me, but my sole reaction was: Anonymous are still around?

To be fair. Anonymous is just a name. Anyone can use it for their own agenda. Wanna be anonymous? 

1. Do something pointless like ddos a website.

2. Create a silly video with your message by using the scene from V for vandetta and voice it with a silly robot voice. 

3.?? 

4. Profit? 

i love this :D the people have spoken. now go get him boys.

seriously i think this is the only way to fiht back anymore since all appeals and letters and everthing didnt work. after all that their game. politicians especially the corrupt ones are way too good at their game as to anybody being able to beat them at their game. so the people have to rise with all power they have left.

whats rally bugging me is that not only did he do this but other politicians are at least low key about being corrupt. he just threw it in our faces. laughing. thats the stuff that make me want to punch him. 

...and im not even from america

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

5 hours ago, Flameytail said:

and you know that because...?

because I browse 4chan?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

He openly mocked those that didnt agree with him, rubbed peoples faces in his shit... anyone not expect a response? If he had conducted himself with a slight amount of professionalism i might be upset... but instead he went all goatse on anyone that didnt agree with him.

There weren't death threats and information leaks from the people that opposed net neutrality when it was introduced towards the now former FCC chairmen. See how one-sided politics are! 

No matter how many times I see it happen, I still can't believe the number of uninformed, naive individuals who spout off about something without thinking it through.  NN was a ruling, imposed by fiat in 2015 under Obama's administration.  The FCC had no authority to do so, which is why the ruling was removed and passed to Congress to be acted on properly.  There will be ZERO difference now that it's repealed, as it will simply be the same as it was prior to 2015.  All this fear mongering is just that, fear mongering.

15 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

While you are very correct, the extent to which it matters is questionable, and Ajit may have actually done us a favor by removing control of a precious resource from a few individuals and placing it into the hands of congress, even if the transition is risky or rocky.

Exactly.  The whole point of the NN repeal was to ensure the rules were implemented properly.  But people don't care, cause "muh emotions!".

34 minutes ago, DoctorWho1975 said:

Or it just wasn't reported.

That's very unlikely. The right-wing extremists get far more media coverage and hate than the left-wing extremists. 

was wondering how long it was gonna take for this to happen.

most of it is all public records, anybody could get it if they really wanted to. takes about 20 minutes online.

also, the pastebin was taken down. so its not that big of a deal right now, until it gets re-uploaded somewhere else.

(if somebody happens to have a copy, pm me, i was too late)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 12/19/2017 at 3:49 PM, Inkz said:

While I don't agree with his family paying for it, when a very well known figure makes a statement basically challenging/ mocking millions of people, did he think there would be no response?

To be fair he did all the stuff he did,pissed off most of American and the crazy psychos of the interwebs. If someone wanted to physically hurt/kill him. His family would be caught in that regardless if the psycho knew their names or ages. That's like if someone stole from drug dealers and pissed them off. It won't end well for the person who stole it and the people they live with. A kid that used to go to my high school his dad stole drugs from a dealer and the psycho dealer killed his whole family and burned the house down. There are messed up people put there and Ajit Pai pissed them all off and then mocked them. Don't condone anything, but if something happens he kinda brought it upon himself for playing with fire/crazy bastards of the internet. Think I heard somewhere that the dark web had a bounty on his head. Either way scary stuff.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Honestly it would have been better if they somehow throttled his internet. That way it wouldn't be that harmful and it would actually make sense.

I agree with revenge on his personl info. Completely disagree with posting his family personal info, thats just too far since they are not involved with his decision making.

Any anticonsumer actions should have a reaction imo.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

4 hours ago, Thony said:

Any anticonsumer actions should have a reaction imo.

What is anti-consumer about redacting rules that were only implemented 2 years ago?  No one has been able to answer that for me.

How did the internet ever survive before 2015?