Ryzen+ 2600x and 2300x cinebench/Cpu-Z results leak (probably fake)

cj09beira

This time around we have two videos of ryzen+ cpus running cinebench and Cpu-z.

the videos were submitted with a month between them, the first in October and the latest one in November 

the 2300x, is shown to be a 4c/4t part at 4ghz

results:

Cinebench: single core is 236cb and all cores is 855cb.

this puts it well above the record for a 1300x overclocked on hwbot.org which is at 4.5ghz with a score of 709cb

Spoiler

1931891.jpg

Cpu-z: single core is 680 and all cores is 2585

the 2600x is shown to be a 6c/12t part with 4.2ghz clocks

results:

single core is 250cb and all cores is 1821cb.

the current 1600x cinebench record on hwbot.org is 1837 @ 5.445Ghz

Spoiler

1821195.jpg

Cpu-z: single core 677 and all cores is 5180

which puts this cpu well ahead of a 8700k @ 5ghz 

verdict:

First the scores seem to be too high that alone would make people suspicious, but the cinebench program seems to detect the cpus far too well, as the 1600x record on hwbot has cinebench thinking its a 12c cpu with 12 threads, and shows the full name of the engineering sample instead of "Ryzen 1600x...."

these results really seem FAKE NEWS

personal opinion:

reaching a 5.4Ghz 1600x under ln2, with a 6 core ryzen+ chip seems excessive, even if the ryzen+ chip is overclocked

the benches are fake (probably) but i think its important to analyze them so that people stop using them too get hyped over ryzen+ :) 

Aren't these from a few months ago? I remember seeing them on /r/AMD, debunked I think.

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

@cj09beira

As I said in the other thread, I think the tests are "real" but the means to get them is probably some sort of trick.  And the parts have to be around 5 Ghz to get that type of score. That much is fairly clear.

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'm not stoked about Ryzen+ at all honestly

Why not? that's some intel level performance(multithread and pretty darn close single thread) at a considerable amount cheaper(if the prices on the thread from the other day are to be believed) lol.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

8 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Why not? that's some intel level performance(multithread and pretty darn close single thread) at a considerable amount cheaper(if the prices on the thread from the other day are to be believed) lol.

it seems the slide from the other day was made by people on reddit :( 

2 minutes ago, Matu20 said:

How easy would this be to fake?

my guess would be that you would need some fast cpus and then play around with the windows timer

I dunno man . those single core results are raising flags for me , but the frequencies being hit seem totally reasonable given what we know about GF's 12nm node.

If the February 2018 launch is accurate , i'm inclined to believe these results , simply because of how close we are to launch .

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Clearly coffee lake CPUs with very good cooling.

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'm not stoked about Ryzen+ at all honestly

Why not? Nothing better than new cpu releases no matter which side you're on!

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

2 hours ago, Nicnac said:

Why not? Nothing better than new cpu releases no matter which side you're on!

The only thing I'm really interested in knowing about Ryzen is how it stacks up to Intel tbh. Just the way I am, I guess.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

If this was Zen2 I would probably believe it, but the Zen+ claim seems unlikely IMO. But I would love to be proved wrong as competition is great.

2 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

The only thing I'm really interested in knowing about Ryzen is how it stacks up to Intel tbh. Just the way I am, I guess.

Don't blame you.  I rather see official confirmed results.

Myself, I am waiting out for Zen 2 TR chips.  This 1900X in my second rig has me happy for a bit.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

2 hours ago, Ithanul said:

Don't blame you.  I rather see official confirmed results.

Myself, I am waiting out for Zen 2 TR chips.  This 1900X in my second rig has me happy for a bit.

Rumor mill for TR2 is pretty dead right now. It makes sense to run out some higher clocked SKUs, but Threadripper was such a quiet development and surprise that AMD can wait for yields to see if it makes sense.

Yeah umm too much increases overall. We know clock speeds will be better, so such can only do so much. Will have to wait and see on release. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

8 hours ago, Taf the Ghost said:

Rumor mill for TR2 is pretty dead right now. It makes sense to run out some higher clocked SKUs, but Threadripper was such a quiet development and surprise that AMD can wait for yields to see if it makes sense.

if they do make it, and it gets around 10% clock increase, it would be enough to make the single thread advantage of intel to become almost negligible 

Just now, TheCherryKing said:

Damn! How is it even possible for a Six-Core Ryzen 5 to perform as well as a 16-Core Xeon?

it can in some workloads work better, as a 16 core will be much better at multi core preformace but in single threaded the R5 will be better, that being said I believe these results have been confirmed to be bullshit

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

2 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

my fake detector is off the charts. i agree there is too much hype for ryzen 2 to me its just a refresh refinement whatever they call it these days.

There's too much hype about Ryzen in general! Ryzen is just existing technology that Intel has for a few years at a lower price point. 

39 minutes ago, TheCherryKing said:

There's too much hype about Ryzen in general! Ryzen is just existing technology that Intel has for a few years at a lower price point. 

Not really tbh. Intel has always approached a monolithic design in the consumer market. AMD does with their new tech the complete opposite.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean