Oreo Cookies Taste Like Cr4p All The Sudden !

GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls

SRSLT WHAT IS GOING ON?

The most beloved cookie , the one and only that comes in all flavours and sizes ( maybe not that many sizes) now tastes like a pile of feces!

It has been around 4 months since i noticed the different in the taste... I would get a package of oreos and dumb it in a bowl with milk , put it in the oven for 1 min , throw sliced banana , nutella or peanut butter , stirv and live like a damn boss!

But now , it has gotten so fluffy and sweet that i cant even eat half the bowl!!! i just wanna puke after 6 scoups of it ...

WTF happened NABISCO!!???? GET UR PANTS TOGETHER DOG

Oreos now are made in Oregon or Mexico now so there could be slight variations for cost saving..but I agree they are too sweet. You should try Kinnitoos and see if you like them :P not as sweet and no overbearing stuffing now.

2 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

SRSLT WHAT IS GOING ON?

The most beloved cookie , the one and only that comes in all flavours and sizes ( maybe not that many sizes) now tastes like a pile of feces!

It has been around 4 months since i noticed the different in the taste... I would get a package of oreos and dumb it in a bowl with milk , put it in the oven for 1 min , throw sliced banana , nutella or peanut butter , stirv and live like a damn boss!

But now , it has gotten so fluffy and sweet that i cant even eat half the bowl!!! i just wanna puke after 6 scoups of it ...

WTF happened NABISCO!!???? GET UR PANTS TOGETHER DOG

I mean... Jesus Chris, you actually ate  them like that?

Try eating them normally. Or dipping in milk for something extra fancy. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 minutes ago, TheCherryKing said:

It's probably the GMOs... I think the Oreos from Mexico are the better ones.

The Marshmallow Crisp Oreos they had three-four years ago were the best....then they stopped making them :(

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Also, European Oreos fucking suck compared to American ones, I don't know why either.

The only good Oreos are the Thins. Those are seriously the only Oreos I'll ever eat.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, TheCherryKing said:

It's probably the GMOs... I think the Oreos from Mexico are the better ones.

GMO’s are fucking awesome. Seriously, they will ensure the survival of the human race. 

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

What about the new flavor variations of the Oreo, like apple pie flavor, wtf? As artificial as you can get..

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

1 minute ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

What about the new flavor variations of the Oreo, like apple pie flavor, wtf? As artificial as you can get..

Apple Pie is actually the most disgusting flavor they've come up with. I'm convinced they just had a lot of chemicals lying around and needed something to attempt to cover up the flavor of them. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

GMO’s are fucking awesome. Seriously, they will ensure the survival of the human race. 

You're joking right?

Been awhile since I taste a regular Oreo, so I have no clue on the taste.  Only ones I had was like two days ago, but those where fried (fair is going on down here).  Would not surprise me if the recipe got changed to save money.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

10 hours ago, TheCherryKing said:

You're joking right?

He's not and he's right.

GMO are not bad for us. They don't cause cancer or whatever other crap "some people" seems to believe. We've been modifying our food for millennia, through selective breeding. Now we do it in a lab for faster result, but it's still perfectly safe for consumption. The only ones who think it's bad, are hippies that are all about that "natural" feeling. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

20 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

I would get a package of oreos and dumb it in a bowl with milk , put it in the oven for 1 min , throw sliced banana , nutella or peanut butter , stirv and live like a damn boss!

dXts15y.gif

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

21 hours ago, TheCherryKing said:

You're joking right?

Why would I be?

Peer reviewed science tells us that GMO’s are healthy, perfectly safe, and generally superior due to the added traits. 

And if you argue “well they’re paid shills for Monsanto”, just remember.... organic food is a multi billion dollar industry. So it’s not like they don’t have a stake in the game too. 

11 hours ago, TetraSky said:

He's not and he's right.

GMO are not bad for us. They don't cause cancer or whatever other crap "some people" seems to believe. We've been modifying our food for millennia, through selective breeding. Now we do it in a lab for faster result, but it's still perfectly safe for consumption. The only ones who think it's bad, are hippies that are all about that "natural" feeling. 

All of this. 

On 11/10/2017 at 9:06 PM, dalekphalm said:

It's the only way we can afford to feed billions of people with such a low rate of farmers!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

You eat them like that?! That sounds....disgusting. Maybe it's good that they changed the formula on you, sounds like you need to watch your sugar consumption :P

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

3 hours ago, dizmo said:

You eat them like that?! That sounds....disgusting. Maybe it's good that they changed the formula on you, sounds like you need to watch your sugar consumption :P

14 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

dXts15y.gif

On 11/11/2017 at 4:02 AM, AlwaysFSX said:

You eat them HOW?!

That's your first problem with the taste.

On 11/11/2017 at 4:01 AM, dalekphalm said:

I mean... Jesus Chris, you actually ate  them like that?

Try eating them normally. Or dipping in milk for something extra fancy. 

Yeah , cuz im not retarded enough to spend 20 min eating oreos dipping one by one in the milk and slurping the  sht out of it.

Ever heard of buiscit creme? Its like eating ceral only with buiscits.. and how can u judge if u havent eaten them that way yet?

Youre like people who say pizza with pineapple is cra,p but they havent even tried it... its just a meme to them , BUT i have tried it and its fkng awesome.

And if u eat oreos without milk , u most likely have the Crouzon Syndrome

21 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

and slurping the  sht out of it.

What?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

3 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

Yeah , cuz im not retarded enough to spend 20 min eating oreos dipping one by one in the milk and slurping the  sht out of it.

Ever heard of buiscit creme? Its like eating ceral only with buiscits.. and how can u judge if u havent eaten them that way yet?

Youre like people who say pizza with pineapple is cra,p but they havent even tried it... its just a meme to them , BUT i have tried it and its fkng awesome.

And if u eat oreos without milk , u most likely have the Crouzon Syndrome

I don't think you know how to eat oreos.

Oreos' aren't good. They are specifically engineered to be addicting. I NEVER crave oreos like I do some of my favorite things, like reese's. But when they are put in front of me and I eat some,  I keep eating them. I don't even like them that much! I never buy them, I never walk by them and think "I want those"

Meanwhile a few weeks without a recees and I want to give up all hope on life, but a few of those and it's too much for me. Same with like my favorite cookies, or cake

I sure hope they didn't change that. It's amazing food engineering. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I'll tell you what happened Mondelez is what happened to them I live down the street from the plant that used to make them but this big F'ing conglomerate bought out Nabisco and they are now made with substandard ingredients is some foreign land that has no understanding what brand loyalty is by the way the plant is now a pile of debris waiting for another Home Depot or Wawa just what we need.

My daily driver: The Wrath of Red: OS Windows 10 home edition / CPU Ryzen TR4 1950x 3.85GHz / Cooler Master MasterAir MA621P Twin-Tower RGB CPU Air Cooler / PSU Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt / ASRock x399 Taichi / Gskill Flare X 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz / HP 10GB Single Port Mellanox Connectx-2 PCI-E 10GBe NIC / Samsung 512GB 970 pro M.2 / ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 STRIX 8GB / Acer - H236HLbid 23.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor x3

My technology Rig: The wizard: OS Windows 10 home edition / CPU Ryzen R7 1800x 3.95MHz / Corsair H110i / PSU Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt / ASUS CH 6 / Gskill Flare X 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz / HP 10GB Single Port Mellanox Connectx-2 PCI-E 10GBe NIC / 512GB 960 pro M.2 / ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 STRIX 8GB / Acer - H236HLbid 23.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor HP Monitor

My I don't use RigOS Windows 10 home edition / CPU Ryzen 1600x 3.85GHz / Cooler Master MasterAir MA620P Twin-Tower RGB CPU Air Cooler / PSU Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt / MSI x370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Gskill Flare X 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz / Samsung PM961 256GB M.2 PCIe Internal SSDEVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SSC GAMING / Acer - H236HLbid 23.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor

My NAS: The storage miser: OS unRAID v. 6.9.0-beta25 / CPU Intel i7 6700 / Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 Watt 80 Plus / ASUS Maximus viii Hero / 32GB Gskill RipJaw DDR4 3200Mhz / HP Mellanox ConnectX-2 10 GbE PCI-e G2 Dual SFP+ Ported Ethernet HCA NIC / 9 Drives total 29TB - 1 4TB seagate parity - 7 4TB WD Red data - 1 1TB laptop drive data - and 2 240GB Sandisk SSD's cache / Headless

Why did I buy this server: OS unRAID v. 6.9.0-beta25 / Dell R710 enterprise server with dual xeon E5530 / 48GB ecc ddr3 / Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA w/ LSI 9211-8i P20 IT / 4 450GB sas drives / headless

Just another server: OS Proxmox VE / Dell poweredge R410