Oreo Cookies Taste Like Cr4p All The Sudden !

GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls
3 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Are you talking about when you're drinking the leftover milk in the bottom of the bowl, after you've ate all the cereal?

In my experience, that's simply when someone uses too much milk.

Not to mention, it's quite easy to drink that milk without "slurping" out loud.

yes i mean the leftover milk , also i ofc do not slurp when doing it especially when im around people , but sometimes , whhen im with my self i might do it cuz it sounds pretty cool

1 minute ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

yes i mean the leftover milk , also i ofc do not slurp when doing it especially when im around people , but sometimes , whhen im with my self i might do it cuz it sounds pretty cool

Right...

Well I think we've run our course here lol

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

17 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Right...

Well I think we've run our course here lol

well , from calling me fat all the way to being mentally disabled for not eating oreos ''properly'' as if there is a defined legal way for oreos and overall food to be eaten rightfully... Anywho they taste like as,s now so , they just lost a good customer.. and prob lots others too , but then again with the cut expenses they prob dont even care cuz they still make more money ... so fuck life

3 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

well , from calling me fat all the way to being mentally disabled for not eating oreos ''properly'' as if there is a defined legal way for oreos and overall food to be eaten rightfully... Anywho they taste like as,s now so , they just lost a good customer.. and prob lots others too , but then again with the cut expenses they prob dont even care cuz they still make more money ... so fuck life

So here's the thing.

Someone calls you fat on LTT? Report them. Let the mods deal with it.

As for people saying you're eating them wrong? That's their opinion. Just as your opinion is that eating it that way is to "live like kings". We're both free to say our opinions, as long as it doesn't go too far. Anyone that does go too far? Report them, and let the mods deal with it.

As for Oreo changing the flavour? Why don't you contact Oreo, and let them know that you're displeased, and that they have lost a customer.

You have tons of ways to contact them. The toll free customer relations phone number. Their customer relations email address. Twitter. Their Facebook Page. etc.

Pick one, and actually let them know.

Because if people don't let them know, they won't know to change it back.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

I want to say this is the dumbest recent thread on the forum... But yesterday someone posted, demanding to know why bar soap still exists...

i guess u never trully loved oreos in ur life..

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

I want to say this is the dumbest recent thread on the forum... But yesterday someone posted, demanding to know why bar soap still exists...

Lmfao. Yeah that one was a bit confusing. A little common sense logic would have answered that one immediately.

39 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

That's part of why I come here though. It's the best.

45 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

"Stupid is as stupid does"

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

8 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

common sense logic

You must be new here.....

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.