What's BETTER than a RED iPhone??...

LinusTech

Q:What's better than a red iPhone?

A:Galaxy S8 :P

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

What's better than a blue iPhone?

A banana

Just now, Ethan Meskin said:

What's better than a blue iPhone?

A banana

Capture.PNG

Just now, Loagster said:

Capture.PNG

rekt

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, Loagster said:

Capture.PNG

Hi, and i thought i was first before i refreshed

That ebay link pic... xD

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

22 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

The RED iPhone 7 is a hot item right now.. but what about a BLUE iPhone....?

EBAY Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/152502323106

A moment of silence for people who did not tag me because blue

A jailbroken iPhone 7.

linus did a s h I t p o s t again, but its luke so..

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

A moment of silence for people who did not tag me because blue

I was about to do that, LOL xD

i wanna talk about balls though, like a real issue thing

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

Do you say nuts or balls Kappa

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Seeing a lot of hate in the comments for this "disguised" ad turned charity.
These people should watch this

(has nothing to do with anime, song about haters in the comments.)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Hi i'm super new here i just created an account to write here about the topic of testicular cancer as i was diagnosed with it when i was 17.

i was diagnosed in 2012 with testicular cancer on the day of my birthday when i turned 17, at first i didn't believe it as i've always been super healthy and fit, i actually didn't recall knowing what a hospital looked like on the inside at that time and didn't even have flues on the flue seasons and stuff.

I first noticed a little bump on my testicles when i was taking a shower, at first i thought it war normal and didn't tell anyone about it, then after a few months i told my girlfriend about it, didn't do anything about it tho at the time, then fast forward a few months i told my best friend, he was the first one that told me it might be cancer, but neither of us believed it as how is it possible to get cancer that young being super healthy and never like lived near a nuclear plant or something, fast forward a few months the little bump starts growing, at that point i realized that something is really really really wrong and i told my parents about it, then after a few weeks i actually went to the doctor and i still remember the room and the guy that checked me, he looked at my testicles for a while and then sat me down on front of his desk and went to check something on his computer, the monitor was on a little bit of an angle and i could just about see what as on the screen: a list of different types of cancers with pics and all.
At that time i first started to entertain the idea of me actually having cancer, i started to sweat a whole lot as i felt super warm, like when you know you've fucked up super bad.

After that checkup with the doctor he scheduled a ton of tests for me and i called first my girlfriend, best friend and parents about what i saw on the monitor, none except my best friend said that you most likely have cancer, fast forward to the day of my birthday, which is btw this month, the doctor said to me that i have testicular cancer, i was with my brother on the clinic and we couldn't believe it, we started saying things like "how is it possible? we haven't been getting abnormal amounts of radiation or live in a zone near nuclear plants" to which the doctor replied that young men of the ages 15-22 are at risk of getting testicular cancer and that it is quite common.

To put a long story short because i went so late to the doctor the cancer had spread from my testicles to the lymphatic nodes on my stomach area and to my aorta, to which i had to undergo 2 surgeries and chemo therapy, that was the worst faze of my life and i still deal with the trauma and the physical leftovers of all the cancer treatments i underwent.

That's why you don't take this kind of stuff lightly or as a joke, i know i did and still suffer to this day with the aftermath that cancer treatment left on my body, so please check yourself regularly and stay healthy, if you have any kinds of questions, anything at all i will answer to the best of my ability, i'm quite open about this subject so don't be afraid to ask

I was about to yell after I saw the blowtorch but then it was for a good cause so... :ph34r:

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Well, i have a secret i never thought i would share with anyone else...

I have two balls and i think that is not normal. Is it normal?

Also, everyone is sponsored by dBrand.

Groomlake Authority

Yeah I can't really argue with LMG for putting up a charity video.

I just feel like they could have put a bit more effort into it and got a lot more benefits for the charity. Some of the ideas include: making some form of a Gofundme page to donate to the cause, a direct donation link to the charity, get one of their sponsors to offer some form of discount for donating, make that Iphone unique somehow e.g. have the LMG crew sign it or some way to guarantee funds towards the charity as it is Ebay, somebody could easily just bid on it and not pay.  

Just anything that doesn't come across like Linus and Luke were pottering around the warehouse one Friday afternoon completely stumped about what to do, saw a bunch of Iphone Dbrand skins and the phone lying in the corner and just went with it. I don't mean to sound like I am attacking Linus or Luke here, this video could easily have almost nothing to do with them outside of being in the video and Linus being CEO.

Edit: Additionally some of these options could have been suggested in house and have been turned down for some reason.

Low-key though this video hits home hard because my father had it, and I showed early signs of TC when I was born, so I'm like 98% sure from my age of 23 now to about 50 I'll have to be checking myself (My dad got it in his early 30's so extra scrutiny for me then)

And now back on topic

BLUE BALLZ

@deXxterlab97

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25