PC part picking advice

Hello,

I need help with picking PC parts for DDR5 setup.

Budget: 2500 euros ( If possible I wouldn't want to spend all the money XD )
Usage: Work (compositing and 3D)/Gaming
Current setup: 
Case:NZXT 510i
Motherboard: ASRock x470 Taichi Ultimate
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
Ram: Corsair 8gb x4 
Graphics Cards: RTX 3080Ti Founders 

I want to upgrade and keep only my graphics card. Looks wise i am ok with whatever but if possible white with black is what I prefer.

- I was thinking on getting this CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
As far as i saw this is the best CPU for gaming and for work it only 5% (give or take) less powerful then the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X.

- For RAM i need 128 GB for work, the thing here is that I saw a lot of issues regarding DDR5x4 sticks about speeds, performance and etc.
I would need the highest MHz possible with 4 sticks, I am somewhat familiar with how it all works and what i need to look for, but I would like help so I don't buy something that doesn't work.

- For the Motherboard I was thinking: AsRock X670E Taichi Carrara
I like the look of it very much but that is not a major factor. Now the thing that I don't understand is if this supports 4  high speed sticks of 32GB (4800 - 5600 MHz). If not do you have suggestions for a different motherboard ?

- GPU stays the same: RTX 3080Ti Founders

- Power supply: Seasonic FOCUS GX-1000 ATX 3.0 80 Plus
I think this i enough the above mentioned should consume about 850w and this is over.

- Cooling I am currently using the Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 and would like to change that. I was thinking of getting a AIO cooling, suggestions are appreciated.

- Case i was thinking: NZXT H9 flow

* Note: I am running a dual boot PC, one is for work and the other for personal stuff (gaming, youtube etc.)

I hope you can help me build my next PC, and thanks for the help.

20 minutes ago, IceTeaSRB said:

Hello,

I need help with picking PC parts for DDR5 setup.

Budget: 2500 euros ( If possible I wouldn't want to spend all the money XD )
Usage: Work (compositing and 3D)/Gaming
Current setup: 
Case:NZXT 510i
Motherboard: ASRock x470 Taichi Ultimate
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
Ram: Corsair 8gb x4 
Graphics Cards: RTX 3080Ti Founders 

I want to upgrade and keep only my graphics card. Looks wise i am ok with whatever but if possible white with black is what I prefer.

- I was thinking on getting this CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
As far as i saw this is the best CPU for gaming and for work it only 5% (give or take) less powerful then the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X.

- For RAM i need 128 GB for work, the thing here is that I saw a lot of issues regarding DDR5x4 sticks about speeds, performance and etc.
I would need the highest MHz possible with 4 sticks, I am somewhat familiar with how it all works and what i need to look for, but I would like help so I don't buy something that doesn't work.

- For the Motherboard I was thinking: AsRock X670E Taichi Carrara
I like the look of it very much but that is not a major factor. Now the thing that I don't understand is if this supports 4  high speed sticks of 32GB (4800 - 5600 MHz). If not do you have suggestions for a different motherboard ?

- GPU stays the same: RTX 3080Ti Founders

- Power supply: Seasonic FOCUS GX-1000 ATX 3.0 80 Plus
I think this i enough the above mentioned should consume about 850w and this is over.

- Cooling I am currently using the Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 and would like to change that. I was thinking of getting a AIO cooling, suggestions are appreciated.

- Case i was thinking: NZXT H9 flow

* Note: I am running a dual boot PC, one is for work and the other for personal stuff (gaming, youtube etc.)

I hope you can help me build my next PC, and thanks for the help.

If you're going to change everything, in your use case I'd  recommend a 14700K, which is great for dual  gaming/prod usage,  relatively cheap, and has better memory support than AMD

You'll  need an AIO, I'd suggest an Arctic Freezer 280 to 420

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones