Where to buy HOF parts and peripherals?

Heard the brand is like the Bugatti for computer parts. Became a fan since purchasing a 2080 ti by HOF. Any places online to purchase more of their stuff. Loving my current gpu.

Hall of Fame is just the top end SKU from Galax. Its usually made in limited quantities. Any Retailer/Etailer that sells Galax should likely sell the Hall of Fame version. Its really no different than a EVGA Kingpin, MSI Lightning etc. At this point with Video Cards, there is not much wiggle room and all cards are pretty close together as Nvidia has them on lock down pretty hard. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

47 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Hall of Fame is just the top end SKU from Galax. Its usually made in limited quantities. Any Retailer/Etailer that sells Galax should likely sell the Hall of Fame version. Its really no different than a EVGA Kingpin, MSI Lightning etc. At this point with Video Cards, there is not much wiggle room and all cards are pretty close together as Nvidia has them on lock down pretty hard. 

kingpin is discountinued, no? But HOF tends to have better cooling from what people are telling me and in my experience as well.

EVGA is dead in the water, so yes. They've never been any good compared to other solutions save for extreme OC'ing anyway.

You gonna have hard time finding some HOF GPUs depending on where you're from.

There was a Galax Rep on Hardocp... not sure where he is now. Has been LONG.

1 hour ago, HALLOFFAMEGALAXFAN900 said:

kingpin is discountinued, no? But HOF tends to have better cooling from what people are telling me and in my experience as well.

Depends on the card really. Not hard to get a same or better cooler than the hof cards these days.

Nvidia's got everything on lock so all the manufacturers have left is the cooler. Most coolers are comically overspecced for the cards they are on these days.

The 4090 hof is actually a rather slim cooler compared to most. For that money can easily buy else

5 hours ago, Motifator said:

EVGA is dead in the water, so yes. They've never been any good compared to other solutions save for extreme OC'ing anyway.

You gonna have hard time finding some HOF GPUs depending on where you're from.

There was a Galax Rep on Hardocp... not sure where he is now. Has been LONG.

if you know anyone please tell them to reply to this thread or pm me somehow... Really need HOF stuff. Huge fan...

7 hours ago, HALLOFFAMEGALAXFAN900 said:

Any places online to purchase more of their stuff.

Is it really that hard to kick your ass into gear and Google this stuff yourself? Go to their website, look at their products and look at stores that have the products you intend to buy. I'd also advise you drop the blind fanboyism for a corporation, but I assume I'd be better off yelling into the void for all the good that would do.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

On 4/27/2024 at 11:31 PM, Avocado Diaboli said:

Is it really that hard to kick your ass into gear and Google this stuff yourself? Go to their website, look at their products and look at stores that have the products you intend to buy. I'd also advise you drop the blind fanboyism for a corporation, but I assume I'd be better off yelling into the void for all the good that would do.

dont get why you're so upset.. They dont have any links to stores from their website which is why im asking here. Relax

8 hours ago, BudgetGamer900 said:

dont get why you're so upset.. They dont have any links to stores from their website which is why im asking here. Relax

No need to project your feelings onto me, I'm not upset. I'm just pointing out the silliness of asking about it in the first place, given the lack of info around it. So riddle me this, Batman, how are we to know which stores to recommend if you're not even going to tell us where you live? Besides, is it really that hard to pick a product you intend to buy, put that product name into Google and seeing what kinds of stores it returns? This forum isn't your personal attendant where people go on scavenger hunts to find you places from where to buy this stuff. You typed it into this forum, you can type it into a search engine.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█