President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

Trump for Assasination, 2016

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

19 minutes ago, shermantanker said:

People arr screaming he is going to be the 21st century Hitler, and I'm like really...

I have a feeling it will be fine when all is said and done.

Yeah. Most of the stuff he's said while running was just to get media attention. Hogging the news 25/8 was his strategy to win, because he knows pretty much all publicity is good publicity. And it worked. Now I think (and really hope) he'll be more reasonable.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

As a Mexican, i'm glad I had the means to move to Australia before Trump takes office...

ZamoRIG 2.0:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz

Cooling: DeepCool Captain 240 RGB + 2x Corsair ML120 fans

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming x2 

Motherboard: Asrock X370 Gaming K4 

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 G Skill Ripjaws V Grey @ 2800MHz 

SSDs: 2xPatriot Ignite M.2 240GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB + WD Green 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Corsair Carbide 400C

ZamoRIG “Portable”:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4GHz

Cooling: Corsair H80i 

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi

RAM: 1x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance  @ 2400MHz 

SSD: Patriot Ignite M.2 240GB 

HDD: 2TB 2.5” Seagate HDD 

PSU: Corsair TX650M 

Case: Siverstone SG13

Just now, ElZamo92 said:

As a Mexican, i'm glad I had the means to move to Australia before Trump takes office...

I live in US, but im still techincally a British citizen, so im getting the fuck outta here before January

Roses are red

My name is Roy

3 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

Because promoting assassination of a president is something you should do.

1 minute ago, ElZamo92 said:

If you feel that way, good. You bought into liberal media.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

5 minutes ago, Praesi said:

This is beyond ignorance.

Said the German. Please explain to me exactly how my statement was false.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

3 minutes ago, ElZamo92 said:

See, this is the kind of thing I don't really like to hear. Has he ever actually said anything blatantly racist towards Mexicans (or anyone)? All I've heard is that he will deport people here illegally, if there's anything else, someone please link. 

Just now, straight_stewie said:

Said the German.

This alone shows your point of view and IQ.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

This thread is definately going to get deleted becuase it's just started a flame war

Roses are red

My name is Roy

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Nope, I am going to finish my studies, and I don't even live in the US. 

ZamoRIG 2.0:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz

Cooling: DeepCool Captain 240 RGB + 2x Corsair ML120 fans

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming x2 

Motherboard: Asrock X370 Gaming K4 

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 G Skill Ripjaws V Grey @ 2800MHz 

SSDs: 2xPatriot Ignite M.2 240GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB + WD Green 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Corsair Carbide 400C

ZamoRIG “Portable”:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4GHz

Cooling: Corsair H80i 

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi

RAM: 1x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance  @ 2400MHz 

SSD: Patriot Ignite M.2 240GB 

HDD: 2TB 2.5” Seagate HDD 

PSU: Corsair TX650M 

Case: Siverstone SG13

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Because promoting assassination of a president is something you should do.

Becuase voting for Trump is DEFINATELY something you should.

And if you honestly dont get the sarcasm, prooves my point about the average IQ of Trump supporters

Roses are red

My name is Roy

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

This alone shows your point of view and IQ.

Well you couldn't back up your statement, so there you go. You had no want to actually discuss policy in a logical manner either.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Just now, straight_stewie said:

Well you couldn't back up your statement, so there you go. You had no want to actually discuss policy in a logical manner either.

I dont waste time on a lose end.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

5 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

And if you honestly dont get the sarcasm, prooves my point about the average IQ of Trump supporters

Four misspelled words. Congratulations, you played yourself.

6 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

Assassinating a leader is never a good idea

5 minutes ago, Spork829 said:

Yeah. Most of the stuff he's said while running was just to get media attention. Hogging the news 25/8 was his strategy to win, because he knows pretty much all publicity is good publicity. And it worked. Now I think (and really hope) he'll be more reasonable.

that was his PLAN dude the guy got famous for

1)Being on TV

2)Being Bankrupt(more than once) 

On LTT's forum its best we just debate as friends towards one another opposed to insulting each others intelligence and jabbing at one another until we start straight up insulting one another... as a tech community, its fair enough to establish we all have at least above-average intelligence to have a passion for a topic as complex as tech. 

As far as this election goes, everyone has their own opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. Lets try to keep the infighting at a low. This is why most people are alienated by politics as a whole - its a mess of people stooping as low to insult each other, opposed to just sharing opinions and having a friendly debate. C'mon, we're better than this.

"I did it once... I can do it again! That's why I have two children" - Linus 2k15

Just now, Scitesh said:

1)Being on TV

Trump himself was not bankrupt. He had a couple of bankrupt businesses, and the reason for that was to bail his main businesses out of bankruptcy.

Being on TV should not affect anyone. The Apprentice was an entirely different entity from Trump's actual life. Look at it like Flavor Flav and his old VH1 show, Flavor of Love. It was a reality show. It was made to entertain, it's not an accurate depiction of a person.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Trump himself was not bankrupt. He had a couple of bankrupt businesses, and the reason for that was to bail his main businesses out of bankruptcy.

Being on TV should not affect anyone. The Apprentice was an entirely different entity from Trump's actual life. Look at it like Flavor Flav and his old VH1 show, Flavor of Love. It was a reality show. It was made to entertain, it's not an accurate depiction of a person.

Just sayin Being in limelight was a big headstart 

5 minutes ago, Scitesh said:

1)Being on TV

Exactly.

3 hours ago, Alir said:

Is there a way to give that another thumbs up?

I do feel we are ready for a female president. When we have such a candidate without the sketchy as heck past, she has my support without hesitation. 

5 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

So add bigoted spawn of satan to that list.  Problem solved.  

You think trying to use semantics to imply trump isn't racist and scum changes how bad he is?   

Right so, I'll give you the same treatment. Quote one bigoted thing he's said in the last 15 years my dude.

Go for it. You want to call him a bigot, then the burden of proof lies on you. 

5 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Tell that to all the people of Mexican decent living in the US who are good law abiding people.  You'll be regretting your comments I guarantee it.  They won't care if you try to defend that bs by saying "oh but only some of you are evil."  

You think a judge is biased so he should step aside?   By that logic trump should reject the presidency on the grounds that he's biased against anything that isn't white, male, or literally a dollar bill.  Oh and any country that isn't the US.  ?

You fail to understand what I said fundamentally, and also what a JUDGE is fundamentally.

A president being biased towards the demographic of his country is perfectly fine. Keep in mind the US is about 80% white, so if that's a demographic that trump is going to push for, then that's just the majority of the country he's been elected to represent. 100% fine my dude.

If mexicans don't want to hear the truth, then that's their fault. Facts aren't negative, or positive, and don't seek for the approval of stupid people. If a mexican wants to argue that no drugs, that no criminals come over, and that no child trafficking takes place across the border then they're just fucking stupid. Facts don't need your approval, they simply need to be known, period.

Judges are meant to be entirely unbiased. To give a verdict without prejudice. For our law system to work a judge cannot be biased towards one group or another.It is exactly that bias that can cause black men or hispanic men to be given longer sentences than their white counterparts (A problem our country does legitimately have to some degree)

I never said he should step aside though, if you actually read what I posted. I said that he needed to be looked at to make sure he had no bias. I said he needed to be investigated to ensure that there was no prejudice in favor of demographics he has vested interests in. Judges need to remain unbias, a president... Not really, and especially when their bias is in favor of the vast majority of their country.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

5 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Right so, I'll give you the same treatment. Quote one bigoted thing he's said in the last 15 years my dude.

Go for it. You want to call him a bigot, then the burden of proof lies on you. 

You fail to understand what I said fundamentally, and also what a JUDGE is fundamentally.

A president being biased towards the demographic of his country is perfectly fine. Keep in mind the US is about 80% white, so if that's a demographic that trump is going to push for, then that's just the majority of the country he's been elected to represent. 100% fine my dude.

If mexicans don't want to hear the truth, then that's their fault. Facts aren't negative, or positive, and don't seek for the approval of stupid people. If a mexican wants to argue that no drugs, that no criminals come over, and that no child trafficking takes place across the border then they're just fucking stupid. Facts don't need your approval, they simply need to be known, period.

Judges are meant to be entirely unbiased. To give a verdict without prejudice. For our law system to work a judge cannot be biased towards one group or another.It is exactly that bias that can cause black men or hispanic men to be given longer sentences than their white counterparts (A problem our country does legitimately have to some degree)

I never said he should step aside though, if you actually read what I posted. I said that he needed to be looked at to make sure he had no bias. I said he needed to be investigated to ensure that there was no prejudice in favor of demographics he has vested interests in. Judges need to remain unbias, a president... Not really, and especially when their bias is in favor of the vast majority of their country.

Well, I was going to type these exact same damn words but you my brother saved me the hassle. :)

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

9 hours ago, Brian McKee said:

lol you're really dense if you don't think illegals are essential to how you live life. I hope you enjoy paying several times more for farm grown foods.

Remember they're willing to do shit jobs that most other Americans won't.

That's another problem that needs to be fixed. Too many lazy citizens of this country that have spent too many generations on welfare that need to be made to work. There are plenty of able bodied folks here already to do those jobs, we just need to stop handing them  welfare checks and put them to work.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

4 hours ago, Tilaron said:

Why? Just .. WHY!?

Because anyone but clinton.

3 hours ago, Alir said:

https://redflag.org.au/article/no-islam-not-race-yes-you-are-still-racist

You should read this. Race doesn't exist. It's a political idea about culture and way of life that was invented by colonialists to justify the looting of other nations under the idea that 'they're different'.

"So sure, Islam is a religion. But the statement “Islam is a religion, not a race” remains the most transparent of covers for real racism."

Troll detected, comment ignored. I suggest others do the same.

3 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

If this is actually legitimate, good for California. They've proved that they're worthless and real butthurt.

No, seriously not good for people like me who value liberalism and democracy. My fucking state is going so backwards with regressive illiberalism that its fucking abhorent.

Can't wait to get the hell out of this place.

2 hours ago, ElZamo92 said:

Right because if you were here legally then there was so much to fear my dude.

Oh man, no... wait... He was only saying we needed to deal with illegal immigrants. If you were here legally then there was absolutely nothing to fear what so ever.

2 hours ago, UberGamerKing said:

Because voting for hillary was so much better man. A person who legitimately wants war with russia and to continue to pump weapons into the middle east to "moderate" militants who appear to simply just turn around and join terrorist states that attack us and everyone else. Trump is actually willing to talk to putin, and that's what we need. We're nearly at cuban missle crisis levels of tension between the US and Russia at the moment, and hillary is cutting every tie with russia trying to ignore it, and even provoke them right now.

We fucking attacked a russia allied base my dude. We fucking bombed AN ALLIED RUSSIAN AIR BASE. And what does clinton do? "Oh, sorry 'bout that putin" then completely ignored as russia is seething mad. Clinton wants war with russia, and now that she's out we can all breathe a little bit easier.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||