President Donald J Trump

GBELILREESE
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

While we do occasionally allow threads about contentious things regarding politics and religion (reminder, LTT is a technology forum), they are solely allowed on the basis that they do not degrade into a mud slinging contest. This thread has become exceedingly off topic and toxic, and as a result it is now locked. 

i really dont want to live on this planet anymore, sign me up to the first suicide mission to mars please

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

6 minutes ago, Juggern0ttt said:

-snippity snip-

Now if only brexit was actually destructive and not actually have already allowed the UK to make strives towards a more successful state.

Then it would truly be funny. Probably should go more like...

UK: Damn brexit was a massive success! We really stuck it to the regressives with that one, beat that ye yank bastard.

US: ... Hold my drink.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 hour ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Now Republicans own House, Senate, Congress, White House, plurality of Governor-ships, and soon Supreme Court.  Next on the list before 2020 - Russia dominates Europe and establishes a new Empire.

Yeah like Russia alone can take over whole EU lol 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

12 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Can you quote any single racist thing he's said in the last 15 years?

Keep in mind, islam is not a race. 

So you want to cherry pick a time line, how convenient of you.  Therefore you are saying, he has not done anything racist in the past 15 years. He is not a racist. Brilliant

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

4 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

People are really blowing out of proportion how bad Trump is.

Pretty amusing.

He is fairly bad but the left has done an abyssal job in conveying why.

For example

"Trump is a racist! Trump is insane! He is literally Hitler! He's being helped by Putin hackers!"

Instead of saying

"Trump has a shot at replacing Judge Scalia and potentially a few other members of the SCOTUS and henceforth revert important decisions like gay marriage, abortion rights, free speech, etc."

If you have educated people on the second, you could have had a chance. But you decided to just repeat the same tired, mostly baseless accusation until people stopped listening.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Now if only brexit was actually destructive and not actually have already allowed the UK to make strives towards a more successful state.

Then it would truly be funny. Probably should go more like...

UK: Damn brexit was a massive success! We really stuck it to the regressives with that one, beat that ye yank bastard.

US: ... Hold my drink.

Yea I'm not sure it's going to go that well for us. 

1 hour ago, it_dont_work said:

and Australia is just down here like

tumblr_ls7nmtHJNI1qhqa0n.png

and before the day was out $47Billion dollars was lost of the AUD share markets today - even before Trump had won - what going on over there? how does an election loose $47 Billion from another country? (in 1 day) - not that I mind - ive still not quite enough for my next build :D

5 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Pretty amusing.

Have you seen TotalBiscuits meltdown? Holy shit, I don't think we have enough sauce for all this spaghetti.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

10 minutes ago, Biggerisbetter said:

So you want to cherry pick a time line, how convenient of you.  Therefore you are saying, he has not done anything racist in the past 15 years. He is not a racist. Brilliant

Right and so 11 years ago when... Hillary was campaigning AGAINST gay rights. That still today makes her a raging bigot who can't stand the idea of gay people being able to marry each other?

Or what about 20 years ago when Bill Clinton, her husband literally raped people and then they used their authority to cover it up and silence these people.

But no, timelines aren't important apparently... Right?

Or what about this year when she destroyed court documents to hide evidence from prosectution on a level never seen before in american history.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

i had a feeling Trump would make a comeback and landslide the election. ever since florida went red it was over 

i'm really not okay with his perception of climate change, though. we're screwed there 

Just now, Misanthrope said:

He is fairly bad but the left has done an abyssal job in conveying why.

For example

"Trump is a racist! Trump is insane! He is literally Hitler!"

Instead of saying

"Trump has a shot at replacing Judge Scalia and potentially a few other members of the SCOTUS and henceforth revert important decisions like gay marriage, abortion rights, free speech, etc."

If you have educated people on the second, you could have had a chance. But you decided to just repeat the same tired, mostly baseless accusation until people stopped listening.

Yep.

Even in that example Trump even said for things like that he would prefer justices that put it back to the states instead that way everyone is happy. Or at least in theory.

But no, he wants to ban all Muslims even though that's purely a lie told by opposition. 9_9

3 minutes ago, Biggerisbetter said:

Burden of proof is on you, lol.

2 minutes ago, Biggerisbetter said:

Translation: "I have no arguments, but I wanna be right anyway. You are a big poopyhead."

That's cute.

2 minutes ago, Urishima said:

Have you seen TotalBiscuits meltdown? Holy shit, I don't think we have enough sauce for all this spaghetti.

Omg it was glorious.

2 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

i had a feeling Trump would make a comeback and landslide the election. ever since florida went red it was over 

i'm really not okay with his perception of climate change, though. we're screwed there 

Of all the things to be concerned about, climate change really isn't one of them.

20 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Can you quote any single racist thing he's said in the last 15 years?

Keep in mind, islam is not a race. 

Mexican immigrants "rapists" who are "bringing crime" and "bringing drugs" to the US. 

that Judge Gonzalo Curiel — who’s overseeing the Trump University lawsuit— should recuse himself from the case because of his Mexican heritage and membership in a Latino lawyers association. House Speaker Paul Ryan, who’s endorsed Trump, later called such comments "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

• Trump has repeatedly referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who has said she has Cherokee ancestors, as "Pocahontas."

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Of all the things to be concerned about, climate change really isn't one of them.

well everyone keeps citing the tweet he made a few years back, and that he's gonna dismantle the paris agreement and look for ways to remove restrictions. 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

well everyone keeps citing the tweet he made a few years back, and that he's gonna dismantle the paris agreement and look for ways to remove restrictions. 

See that concerns me more that climate change.

17 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Pretty amusing.

he will screw the enviroment if he gets what he wants, yay for destroying the planet

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

See that concerns me more that climate change.

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

he will screw the enviroment if he gets what he wants, yay for destroying the planet

that and he'll probably cripple research and funding of climate change

Shit if I emigrate to the USA my biological race is going to change to "Illegal Mexican Alien" instead of Caucasian Latin. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Technicolors said:

that and he'll probably cripple research and funding of climate change

basically the world is super screwed. just hope that he gets replaced by someone that will undo all his shit 

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Biggerisbetter said:

Mexican immigrants "rapists" who are "bringing crime" and "bringing drugs" to the US. 

that Judge Gonzalo Curiel — who’s overseeing the Trump University lawsuit— should recuse himself from the case because of his Mexican heritage and membership in a Latino lawyers association. House Speaker Paul Ryan, who’s endorsed Trump, later called such comments "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

• Trump has repeatedly referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who has said she has Cherokee ancestors, as "Pocahontas."

Mexican immigrants do bring rapists, child trafficking, crime, and drugs into the US. That is not racist, that is simply a fact. Not ALL immigrants do, and he doesn't say all do. He simply says they do, which is a fact. Facts are not racist, they are facts.

Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who has vested interest in a particular demographic more so than others could be considered as having a bias towards them, and thusly should be investigated. This is not about his race, but about his acquaintance. If a white judge held all the same positions he too would be put under the same pressure.

Trump in a classic bode of trump manor drew attention to the fact that Elizabeth Warren is not really that Native American, like she promotes she is. He did so in a rather crude way, and later went on to apologize to the only Native American who had a hurt reputation from the incident, the real Pocahontas for having to be compared to EW. Something that many politicians have done to date, that's right. He's not the first to call her out on her fraudulent background, only the most crude about it. But i'll concede that point yet, as it can be seen as racist by some.

So congratulations. You've scored a 1/3

With a 33%, that would be a failing grade at best, and dismissal from class at worst. Meanwhile clinton is still sitting high on that whole, legitimately a criminal, bigot, and corrupt politician accepting bribes from Saudi Arabia.

Though, none of this really matters. Trump is here to stay. People are going to be salty, but they'll see the light eventually. 

If he actually does all the stuff that he says (all the racist things like banning Mexicans and multimedia) would make America go back to the 1800s when it comes to race relations. 

'Also will he disassemble NATO? 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

2 minutes ago, asim1999 said:

racist things like banning Mexicans and multimedia

He never said that. Has already been discussed on this very page on the thread.

And you'll have to explain to me how racism and multimedia are related here.

Bernie Sanders 2020

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220